Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Published YA dystopian adventure novel needing reviews.

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lara (new)

Lara Fanning (larafanning) | 9 comments Hi guys.

I've recently just published a book titled Red Fox. It is directed at young adults and is a dystopian adventure novel, smilier to titles like The Hunger Games and Divergent in tone but completely different in theme.
I am struggling with the marketing side of things and am just looking for some people to review the novel on Amazon.
My BETA readers gave it fantastic reviews, as have several other randoms who read it, but it isn't enough and many of them read it but don't leave an actual review.
I don't expect you to buy it, but if you'd be interested in leaving a review, please comment or message me on: animal_girl333@hotmail.com and I will send you a free copy of the book.

This is the Amazon link if you'd like to read the description:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00S2TO9J4

Please comment or inbox if you’d be interested in reading Red Fox.

Lara

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I'd be willing to review this book! How can I get it?

message 3: by Lara (new)

Lara Fanning (larafanning) | 9 comments Hi Abigail,

If you email me on animal_girl333@hotmail.com I will send you the PDF file : ) thanks so much.

Abigail wrote: "I'd be willing to review this book! How can I get it?"

message 4: by Lin (new)

Lin | 213 comments Mod
Just a quick reminder that the purpose of this group is to join writers with beta readers. Reviews of published works is an entirely different matter.

message 5: by Heather (new)

Heather Dawn (heatherfeather2019) | 8 comments Hi. Id love to review it for you. My email is hsowa2@uis.edu