YA Book Gang!! discussion

The Dream Thieves (The Raven Cycle, #2)
This topic is about The Dream Thieves
Archived Items > The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater -- Starts Feb 2nd 2015

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Come join Marybeth and I! We don't have a schedule; just read as much as you want.

Marybeth (narutofan14) I have only read a couple of chapters since Monday but from what i have read so far i think it is going to be pretty interesting.

Paula (paulaashlee) I'm currently reading this book too so I'll join in.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Paula wrote: "I'm currently reading this book too so I'll join in."

Welcome Paula! :)

Paula (paulaashlee) Thanks!

Marybeth (narutofan14) Abigail wrote: "Paula wrote: "I'm currently reading this book too so I'll join in."

Welcome Paula! :)"

Welcome.

Marybeth (narutofan14) I have made very slow progress but the dream thieves is very interesting so far. Abigail, how far are you?

Paula (paulaashlee) I'm pretty far along, but it's gotten a bit slow and so getting through it has become a bit more challenging now.

Marybeth (narutofan14) Paula wrote: "I'm pretty far along, but it's gotten a bit slow and so getting through it has become a bit more challenging now."

I am having the same issue, It took me a very long time to finish the first one and i can tell this one will take a long time too. And it also doesn't help that i have an english paper to write so i can't really make much progress, but i am trying.

Brittain *Needs a Nap and a Drink* (bwilliams2013) Didn't realize there was a buddy read going on for this book but it's awesome so far. Ronan is my favorite character from the first book so I'm enjoying this one :-)

Paula (paulaashlee) I just finished this last night. Looking forward to hearing what everyone thinks. I didn't like it as much as the first one, but still thought it was pretty good.

End of Book
(view spoiler)

Marybeth (narutofan14) Paula wrote: "I just finished this last night. Looking forward to hearing what everyone thinks. I didn't like it as much as the first one, but still thought it was pretty good.

End of Book
I don't totally see ..."

i just finished it and it was pretty good. I don't know if i like it better than the first one or not but i do know that i read this one faster. I will probably go on to the next one but it will be a while before i can get to it.

Marybeth (narutofan14) Brittain (Tara Belle Talking) wrote: "Didn't realize there was a buddy read going on for this book but it's awesome so far. Ronan is my favorite character from the first book so I'm enjoying this one :-)"

i agree. Ronan became my favorite character in this book. I am looking froward to what the next one brings. Things are getting weirder.