{Camp Half-Blood} discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 63 (63 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) The beautiful forest of the gods.

message 2: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) | 507 comments ((Are we allowed to create our own topics?))

message 3: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) ((Shh just roll with it xD he's never been upset about it the couple times I've had to))

message 4: by Jacob (last edited Feb 01, 2015 03:16PM) (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) | 507 comments ((Oh okay...))

Hades followed Artemis in a flash into the Olympian forest. He was unsure of what he was even doing there and as the wolves moved with them he began to wonder why Artemis wanted him of all people there with her.

message 5: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) "So. What do you want to hunt?" Artemis mused, glancing at him for the briefest of moments before returning to watching the woods. She already seemed a bit.. brighter, now that they were outside. She was a bit like her wolves herself, head up, turning at each sound to mentally examine it.

message 6: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) | 507 comments Hades nodded to the trees, "Perhaps we find the largest animal out there and get a challenge out of it? Perhaps a Chimera?" He offered with a smirk.

message 7: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) The Goddess of Wild Things smiled and gave a piercing whistle, which was followed by a snarl from somewhere in the woods. "There is now a chimera somewhere around here. Let's go find it." She called to her dogs, and some of the baying hounds ran off, splitting into three packs. Two split off in separate directions to hunt for the beast, while the third stayed with the gods. "Come on!" she called, plunging into the woods.

message 8: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) | 507 comments Hades rolled his eyes looking at the hunting dogs..."You guys really put up with this much enthusiasm?" He asked and the dogs made a whining noise before running off barking loudly. Hades chased after Artemis quickly. "You know how to walk?" He asked racing after her at last able to catch up ebfore a loud banign send ten trees flying a pillar of fire shoots over their heads. Hads ducks with a smirk.."Now that's my kind of beast."

message 9: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) "I could probably figure it out." Artemis smirked, her knives in her hand in an instant. She followed both her dogs and the fire to the beast, baring her teeth in a savage grin as she dodged the vicious snake tail. Without a moment of hesitation she ran right at the chimera, her dogs barking and snapping at it's sides. The tail whipped at her again, and she jumped up to avoid it. Landing with her feet on the body of the tail-snake, she took the opportunity to slice downward, decapitating the snake before dancing backward out of reach again. "But I mean, where's the fun in that?"

message 10: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) | 507 comments Hades laughed rubbing his eyes before vanishing altogether. Shadow was all that was left where he stood then in a moments notice the Chimera roared loudly as Hades sat on it's back his Helm of Darkness in his hand in the air as he rode the creature as if in a rodeo. "I suppose your right, but when you own as much land as I do you simply travel in a more convenient form than running so not to break a sweat." He said shouting over the roars as he twisted hard on a horn he was gripping and it snapped off. Gold dust flew everywhere as Hades jammed the horn into the side of the beast while still riding it and he and Artemis found both of themselves on the ground as it crumbled into golden dust all but the snake head and the horn in hades hand. "Spoils of war."

message 11: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) "Oh, you think we're done?" Artemis laughed. "Oh Hades darling trust me, one Chimera is just the beginning!" She grinned as the second group of hunting dogs became audible, along with a blood-curdling drawn out roar. As goddess of hunt, she could create anything she wanted to hunt. So, if she wanted to play with two chimeras at the same time, then that's what would happen. Yet again she took off toward the vicious sounds, but this time she charged right at the first chimera and used the tail to her advantage. When the snake whipped at her, she ran up the thick body to stand on it's back.

But she went a much more acrobatic way than Hades had from there, running forward toward the head. She gripped the mane and swung down, laughing as the other chimera snarled at her and slashed with vicious claws. She dodged the strike, and the chimera she was holding on to gave a yowling shriek as it's friend's claws sliced into it's neck. She used the slices as a starting point and dragged one dagger along it's throat, blood and dust pouring out before it disintegrated.

Lunging after it's friend, she ducked under the snapping jaws and ran under it, holding up her blade and jamming it into the creature's chest. She left it in and kept running, but didn't release her grip, resulting in a long jagged slash underneath it. She rolled out under it's side between it's left legs, and jabbed her blade - suddenly a spear - up under it's leg. It didn't even have time to shriek as she stabbed it's heart and it disintegrated, leaving the enthusiastically victorious and now blood-soaked goddess standing with a slight smirk on her face.

message 12: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) | 507 comments Hades caught up imply watching in admiration as the goddess destroyed the two beast. "Well, bravo...I'd say encore, but I do believe that was the encore." He laughed coldly. Hades walked up to Artemis with a light and kind smile as he pulled out a black handkerchief and wiped bits of chimera blood from her cheek and forehead. "You certainly know how to get messy, don't you?"

message 13: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) | 507 comments ((sorry for shortness I didn't know what else to do with him.))

message 14: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) "I have been worse." Artemis shrugged, smiling at him. "Besides, generally unless you've gotten messy in the process, it wasn't real fun." She said cheerfully, her smile turning to a mischievous grin. She rung out her hair, twisting it between her hands and squeezing. A bunch of red liquid ran out and dripped onto the ground. She looked up at him, her bright silver eyes meeting his dark ones as she grinned cheekily, brushing off blood and black dust from her shoulders and chest.

message 15: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) | 507 comments Hades smirked, "Well, this hunt certainly has given me some light on my standards for a female. "He said begging on the inside for Artemis to take her vowel to be maiden away, but he knew better. He simply stood smiling at her. Eventually it started to become awkward as he stood in silence staring. Hence why Hades gets the title, stalker. You try having the lord of the Underworld staring silently with a smile on hsif ace at you. Things get weird and he becomes a stalker.

message 16: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) ((BRB for about 30-45 min, dinner!))

message 17: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) | 507 comments ((okay that;'s fine if I'm not here it's because I had to go and put lil man in bed and I will be on tomorrow))

message 18: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) ((I'm here!))

message 19: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) | 507 comments ((good me too for less than an hour.))

message 20: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) Artemis may have been mostly ignorant in the ways of men, but she was not blind. The way he stared at her reminded her of Orion, and everyone knew how badly that had ended. The full story wasn't exactly wide open for debate, but she had yet to meet someone who didnt know at least some of it. So she ignored his staring, simply going about trying to get chimera blood and dust out of her black tanktop and silver/white camo pants and hair. She got everything she could, then turned so her back was to him, pulling her ponytail out of the way of her back. "Did I miss any big chunks?" she called back to him.

message 21: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) | 507 comments ((gtg))

Hades smirked kindly, "No you are good." He said reassuringly. She made him smile. It was actually rather cute. "You know I remember a time when you were never taking the form of a young girl and always claimed the form of a young lady. Why such a change?" He asked studying her. "Surely, it isn't because with the movement of the western flame girls have matured beyond their years at earlier ages. I have only noticed girls trying to be mature rather than actually being such." he said with a raised eyebrow.

message 22: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) "Because 12 year olds are ignored." Artemis said bluntly, turning back to face him. "If I want people to listen to me not just because I am a goddess, I have to be a little older. Plus, 12 year olds are short. A form this age means longer legs, which in turn means better running and acrobatics." She explained to him, glancing down as the wolf brushed against her. She whistled, and the hunting dogs ran off as a pack, their baying growing fainter as they faded away until she needed them again. The wolf stayed however, and barked up at her. She snorted with laughter for a moment, then shook her head. "No, bad." she told the animal cheerfully, shooing him off where he faded away like the hunting hounds.

message 23: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) | 507 comments Hades frowned, "I liked you more in the past. When we were in Greece and Rome. You seemed older and more mature looking." He nodded to her less developed body. You were more attractive which simply made you something to be had. Now people are looking at you like you are a child. Do you have no self respect?" He asked looking her over and shaking his head as if keeping a thought to himself.

message 24: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) "Then, I was noticed too much." Artemis said simply, "I can control my age, but I have never been as precise about changing my looks as the others have. I do not get the respect I deserve. I simply get looks and leers." She shook her head, "Greece and Rome, everyone else was there too. They took more pride in their appearance than I did, and they got the attention. I didn't get any extra attention. Besides, now I stay in the woods. If I went with the age that I had been, I'd be less athletic. That age isn't the right body type for what I do." She explained, tilting her head. "Would you like me to grow older?"

message 25: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) | 507 comments Hades smirked, "Well, back in the day when you were between twenty-five and thirty looking I felt you deserved as much respect as possible. I simply believed you to be wonderful in your own respects. Even more so when you had that mortal ripped to shreds by his own dogs." Hades smirked. "Now you simply appear as a child it just doesn't seem it suits you." He said truthfully.

message 26: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) ((So I'm going to make Ker, who's basically the female, violent twin of Thanatos. Goddess of violent death. I was wondering if it was ok if I include Thanatos and possibly Hades in her history, since they're your characters.))

message 27: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) | 507 comments ((I would be honored. ^_^))

message 28: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) ((Now I have to figure out what I want her to be like. An evil slut? A psychopathic emotionless chick? One who kills people and laughs? There are so many options to choose from and I have no clue. What do you think?))

message 29: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) | 507 comments ((I think a combination would be interesting. A psychopathic evil emotionless slut who kills people and laughs.))

message 30: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) "You know, I'm going to take that as a yes." Artemis smirked slightly. She closed her eyes, grimacing slightly as she concentrated. She grew a couple inches taller, her hair grew a bit longer. Her muscles got more developed. "Damn. Now my shirt doesn't fit." She frowned, shaking her head slightly before looking down, brushing her now too-small shirt off. "I blame you." She said playfully, sticking her tongue out at him.

message 31: by KT (last edited Feb 08, 2015 03:34PM) (new)

KT (queenlykt) ((Well this'll be interesting lol.))

message 32: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) | 507 comments ((lol))

Hades smirked crossing his arms and placing his index finger on his lip as if concentrating..."I see nothing wrong..In think it suits you. "He said clearly checking the goddess out. "So are you going to be a hottie all day or are you going ton try to veer my interest toward someone else?" He asked curiously.

message 33: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) ((Ok another question. Sorry so many! What site did you use to find your font?))

message 34: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) Artemis shook her head and crossed her arms, but she still chuckled slightly and couldn't help but smile in amusement. "Seeing your face, I really don't think it'd be worth the shot." She noted, a musing tone in her voice. "However, I may change clothing. If that is acceptable, your highness." She added the last bit with a teasing, sarcastic tone, giving a mocking bow.

message 35: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) | 507 comments ((My font? Oh the greek font...http://www.messletters.com/en/ ))

message 36: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) ((Thanks!))

message 37: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) | 507 comments Hades raised an eyebrow with a smirk. "I see...Yes it is about time you learn to respect your leaders." He made a return mocking pose as if he were over her somehow. "You go change and we can talk mroe about this future that I might have with someone of interest." He said making a motion with his hand as if dismissing her like a fly. "Shoo shoo commoner." He tried keepign a straight face but it broke quickly.

message 38: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) Artemis made an extremely dramatic collapse, hitting the ground on her side. "Oh my lord, my deepest apologies." She bemoaned. "I have no clothes nearby to change into...." She put a dramatic hand on her forehead, though she failed to keep from grinning as she looked up at him. She was not the actor that her twin was.

message 39: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) | 507 comments ((gtg sorry))

message 40: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) ((*gasp as dramatic as Artemis*))

message 41: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) | 507 comments Hades smirked, "If this is teasing me because you are a maiden goddess I don't like it." Hades said with an almost unsatisfied glare. "You are a goddess simply make new clothes appear for yourself." He said not liking that she was a maiden goddess at all. he would only try taking her if she wasn't a maiden and otherwise would attempt to subdue himself from wanting her.

message 42: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) "You are so boring. And judgmental. As a maiden goddess, I don't think about that." Artemis shook her head with a sigh as she got up, shaking her head to dislodge leaves and dirt from her hair. "And I am not the goddess of anything that could involve clothes." But she sighed and paused a moment, and her clothes shivered for a second and simply grew to fit better. "Happy now?" She stuck her tongue out at him again with a slight smirk.

message 43: by Jacob (last edited Feb 09, 2015 01:37PM) (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) | 507 comments Hades laughed coldly, "As a goddess or a god you should be able to change clothes and form with ease. I expect you to simply be lazy in that department because you are no Aphrodite in personality. Not to mention if you don't think of things like sex then why are you a Maiden goddess? It seems the ones who think of sex the most tend to desire it more. They fear the temptations of such. I mean you killed a mortal for seeing you naked...if that doesn't put the thought in your head then clearly you need to work out your priorities." Hades said holding his gaze upon her obviously only seeing her one way and that was sexy as Hell.

message 44: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) ((Just noting, the god of hell finding her sexy as hell is a pretty high compliment xD))

message 45: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) "I did not kill him. I just signed the death warrant. The dogs are the ones who killed him. Besides, he did not treat those dogs well." Artemis smiled slightly, shaking her head. She shrugged as she walked across the clearing the rampaging chimeras had caused, looking back at him. She easily swung herself up into a tree, sitting on a branch as she looked down at him. "In the beginning it was just because of Hestia, as I said. But as time went on, it did become a source of fear. It's part of who I am now. It's not something I constantly think or worry about, but if it comes up I will admit that it is still cause of slight nerves, though without the sense of fear it had." She said simply, studying him for his reaction. A goddess admitting fear, even in the past, was a definite sign of trust.

message 46: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) | 507 comments ((lol I thought so too...))

Hades raised an eyebrow not daring to smile at her words. "I see...and this fear...or nerves rather. What abotu it made you in such away. Do you fear love? Love stronger than what a mother and father can offer? I recall you nearly renounced your ways of maidenhood once before for a son of Gaea who is now a constellation and I do recall he killed a number of your hunters in the war against Gaea and the giants. Do you fear breaking hearts and wreaking havoc in their name?" Hades was curious and wans't abotu to drop the subject so easily. he saw how uncomfrotbale it made her, but for some reaosn he didn't care.

message 47: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) Artemis's eyes narrowed slightly, and her voice was a bit sharper. It wasn't that he asked another question, it was who he brought up. "Orion was a different case. For a time, I did consider revoking my vow. Turns out I was very right in not." She sighed slightly, though she still did not look happy as she stared back at him. "Love and physical relations are much different. I do not reject love, I just don't personally feel it often. I do not look down on those who have physical relations, despite what Aphrodite has no doubt gone around spouting. I look down on those that have them with everyone and use it to manipulate and use people. Such as her."

message 48: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) | 507 comments Hades nodded, "I see...and what is a goddess to do should she fall in love so deeply that she desires physical relations?" He asked studying her closely. "Would you revoke your own vows simply for another being to exist with you in eternity? I understand nearly fifty years ago you were still bitter towards males, yet now you show warmth toward them. Could you be shifting with the flame of Western Civilization? As for Orion he was tricked from you. You cannot blame him or yourself...your brother was the one who forced his demise."

message 49: by KT (new)

KT (queenlykt) "It depends on the person, I guess." Artemis said slowly, biting her lip slightly as she looked down at him. "I have never hated men, believe it or not. Bitterness is not how I would describe it. Biased against, yes. And I still am. But I am beginning to see just how foolish it is to treat all of them coldly when not all of them deserve it, and my emotions are not their fault. Men can be... friends." She smiled slightly. "And by the way, Hades? My brother forced nothing. I am grateful for his interference, as many of you others do not know."

message 50: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) | 507 comments Hades rolled his eyes having no desire to hear her last words. "I felt his death and the blood was not on your hands even if it was your arrow. The blood of the giant was on Apollo's hands. Such trickery would have been avoided and you amy very well have a loving and devoted consort." Hades assured her snapping his finger as a pomegranate appeared in his hand and he took a bite out of it.

« previous 1