Paranormal Romance & Urban Fantasy discussion

Semi-Charmed (Harper Hall Investigations, #1)
This topic is about Semi-Charmed
Self-Promotion > The 40-year-old Facebook Virgin

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Isabel (new)

Isabel Jordan | 57 comments Well, I finally caved and got a Facebook account. Not sure why I was so reluctant, but now that I've bitten the bullet, maybe some of you would be willing to check me out on Facebook and let me know if I'm doing this whole thing right...Thanks!
https://www.facebook.com/ijordanauthor

message 2: by Isabel (new)

Isabel Jordan | 57 comments Slight change of plans...here's the new address www.facebook.com/SemiCharmedAuthor (big surprise...the Facebook novice did something wrong!)

Lanie (Lanies Book Thoughts) (lanieadamsk) | 93 comments Lol. Wasn't sure what this post would hold. I've liked ya!

message 4: by Isabel (new)

Isabel Jordan | 57 comments Thanks so much, Lanie! I'm sure I was the last Facebook hold-out under the age of 80...

Lanie (Lanies Book Thoughts) (lanieadamsk) | 93 comments Nah, I know lots of people who don't use it. :)

Kay (❦ ᴗ ❦ ✿) BooksandMe (iamkayiee) | 28 comments Isabel wrote: "Well, I finally caved and got a Facebook account. Not sure why I was so reluctant, but now that I've bitten the bullet, maybe some of you would be willing to check me out on Facebook and let me kno..."

Guess you have to add a nice cover photo. Just a thought ;)