Young Adult Reads discussion

Challenges > February

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

~❤️Minnie❤️~ We are halfway through the school year. Many of you are doing great, some not so much and a few are doing horribly wrong. But here we are going for excellence.

Here's how this months challenge will work. I will be grading you on how well you clean-up that pesky TBR (to-be-read) shelf.

To make the grade you will want to read as many books from your TBR shelf as you can. Books must be group appropriate and have been added to your shelf prior to Feb 1st 2015.

Grading Chart
-10 or more books - A
- 7-9 books - B
- 4-6 books - C
- 1-3 books - D
- 0 books - F

message 2: by ~❤️Minnie❤️~ (last edited Feb 08, 2015 06:35AM) (new)

~❤️Minnie❤️~ Students

Kme_17
Brittany
Somerandom
Libby

message 4: by Kme_17 (new)

Kme_17 | 1 comments think I will try this one

message 5: by Brittany (last edited Feb 17, 2015 11:15AM) (new)

Brittany (blkel14) | 3 comments I'm going to be really ambitious and shoot for 7-9 books.

I finished reading Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge , and I'm planning to read Snow Like Ashes (Snow Like Ashes, #1) by Sara Raasch , Finnikin of the Rock (Lumatere Chronicles, #1) by Melina Marchetta , The Kiss of Deception (The Remnant Chronicles, #1) by Mary E. Pearson , Isla and the Happily Ever After (Anna and the French Kiss, #3) by Stephanie Perkins , Hamlet (New Folger Library) by William Shakespeare , and Othello by William Shakespeare in the next two weeks.

message 6: by Somerandom (new)

Somerandom | 10 comments You're half way through the year? In Aus the kids just started their school year last week!

I'll aim for a B. I was never ambitious enough to try for an A!
=P

message 7: by Libby (new)

Libby Gregory | 10 comments How are we going to keep track of this. I might shoot for an a

~❤️Minnie❤️~ Libby wrote: "How are we going to keep track of this. I might shoot for an a"

Just post your book here. And you can edit your post as you go.

message 9: by Libby (new)

Libby Gregory | 10 comments Do I just look for my book on here or do I post the one I am reading? not sure how or what you mean by editing? not understanding that part.

~❤️Minnie❤️~ Libby wrote: "Do I just look for my book on here or do I post the one I am reading? not sure how or what you mean by editing? not understanding that part."

If you see in the lower right corner of your comment there are some links to reply|edit|delete|flag*, you just press edit and add the books you've already read, are reading or plan to read in the same post.Or you can just add a new post every time you finish a book.

message 11: by Libby (new)

Libby Gregory | 10 comments Ok thanks. I think I need my computer for that and not my phone

~❤️Minnie❤️~ Libby wrote: "Ok thanks. I think I need my computer for that and not my phone"

Yeah, you can't do that in the app

message 13: by Libby (new)

Libby Gregory | 10 comments Ok thanks