LITTLE BOOK CLUB discussion

Random/Anything :D > BOOK MOVIES

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Arzoe (new)

Arzoe (booklovatic) | 20 comments Hey!
So I am sure that theres thoses moments for a fangirl when 1. you read a good book 2. You cant hold your exitement 3. You are hungry for a movie to come out for the book!
So is there any Books you wish had got exepted as a movie? Or a movie that is already comming out that your exited for?
I really want THE SELECTION to be a movie :D And I cant wait for the mortal instruments TV show

message 2: by Jagoda (new)

Jagoda | 16 comments Hello :D I would love to see the ,,Throne of glass" or ,,Across the Universe" movie. I loved both of them ( They are sci-fi/fantasy and young adult), but frankly speaking, i am bit concerned, that the movie would, you know, destroy the story and the climat of the book.

message 3: by Arzoe (new)

Arzoe (booklovatic) | 20 comments Jagoda wrote: "Hello :D I would love to see the ,,Throne of glass" or ,,Across the Universe" movie. I loved both of them ( They are sci-fi/fantasy and young adult), but frankly speaking, i am bit concerned, that ..."

Yessss! Throne of glass all the way! I totally know exactly what you mean, especially since once there is a movie-most people remember the book according to the movie! Which sucks, if the movie was really bad!

Ateeninwonderland | 26 comments I'd think Throne of Glass might be better as a tv show, because i feel like it'd get rushed if it was a movie kinda like the mortal instruments.
But yeah, i'd love to see Throne of Glass on some sort of screen

message 5: by Warisha (new)

Warisha Khan (misswarshy) I am super excited for Looking for Alaska movie.....

Haven't read the book as yet though!!

Ooooooooopppppppppppppsssssssssss!

message 6: by Anna (new)

Anna (abookobsessed) I'm really excited for the The 5th Wave movie, but I would love it if they would make a movie out of Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma. But then again, I don't want that they mess it up ... :/

message 7: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 5 comments I'd really like to see a Vicious movie. I think I heard there might be one in the works, but not till 2016 at least. Looking for Alaska should be a great movie too.

message 8: by Caitlin (new)

Caitlin (Bend the Bookshelf) (bendthebookshelf) I'd love to see Looking For Alaska and The Starbound Trilogy as movies :)

Summer (Summer winterr) (summerrwinterr) They're making It into a film soon bit they decided to make paper twines first which is a terrible decision

Summer (Summer winterr) (summerrwinterr) They're making It into a film soon bit they decided to make paper twines first which is a terrible decision

vetathebooksurfer | 13 comments I'm waiting for the Night Circus!

message 12: by Arzoe (new)

Arzoe (booklovatic) | 20 comments Claudia wrote: "I'm really excited about Insurgent and The Scorch Trials! Also, about TMI tv show!!

I still have to read these books, but the plot it's interesting, I'm talking about the Shatter Me trilogy would..."

Ya, Insurgent is getting everyone hype up! I just hope They do a good job creating it, Divergent was not bad though - but I did see the trailer and now I'm hoping the movie will be better than the trailer itself.

message 13: by Charlotte✌️ (new)

Charlotte✌️ (booksbylotte) | 10 comments I agree with Claudia I would love to see the Shatter Me trilogy by Tahereh Mafi be turned into movies!

message 14: by Carson (new)

Carson | 8 comments I've been thinking about this one and I came to the conclusion that I would LOVE to see "The Diviners" by: Libba Bray turned into a movie, or a TV show? No a movie. I just feel like the 1920's vibe, and a little bit of horror with naughty John, but then the paranormal aspects with the Diviners. Ugh it would be so good! I don't think it's becoming a movie?

message 15: by Erika (new)

Erika | 15 comments The Land of Stories series

message 16: by Erika (new)

Erika | 15 comments The Land of Stories series

message 17: by Lisa (last edited Feb 03, 2015 08:54AM) (new)

Lisa (lisread) | 9 comments i really hate bad book to movie adaptations, especially when the book for the movie is REALLY good and the directors just ruin it by NOT SEEMING TO READ THE BOOK! I mean, they should know by now: It's a BOOK to MOVIE adaptation. Not 'take a book and it's idea and make a movie with the same characters but not the same storyline -.-' Best example: Percy Jackson. I mean come on! What the hell? I'm not saying the movie's bad, I'm just saying it could have been way better had the directors kept to the books! Is it that hard? I mean, look at HP 6, it was a good movie but everyone who's read the books was like wtf? And oh, wow, the 7th and 8th movies are way better and they are following the books! Ugh, that just annoys me so much.

But that didn't answer the question, haha. I'm really looking forward to the TMI tv show and the 5th wave movie :)

message 18: by Jemyah (new)

Jemyah | 1 comments I would really love it if "Legend trilogy" can out to be a movie.And The "Testing" became a movie as well.

message 19: by Saba (new)

Saba Zaman | 20 comments I would love to see throne of glass as a tv series

message 20: by Arzoe (new)

Arzoe (booklovatic) | 20 comments Jemyah wrote: "I would really love it if "Legend trilogy" can out to be a movie.And The "Testing" became a movie as well."

OMG your totally right! having legend on screen would be so amazing! I's love to see how they would grasp the concept of Legend's world building!

message 21: by ellie (new)

ellie (heyitselliek) | 2 comments Arzoe wrote: "Jemyah wrote: "I would really love it if "Legend trilogy" can out to be a movie.And The "Testing" became a movie as well."

OMG your totally right! having legend on screen would be so amazing! I's ..."

it would be super cool! Legend is probably the best book i will ever read, so it would be awesome to see june and day on the big screen!

message 22: by Angeliemar (new)

Angeliemar | 13 comments I would love to see The Lunar Chronicles as a a movie. It would be so epic in my opinion.

message 23: by Léa (new)

Léa  (thedaysofhalcyon) | 22 comments Stanimir wrote: "Ready Player One as a movie. It would be epic!"

I totally agree !

I just finished reading Wonder and I think it would make a fantastic movie, both for kids and for adults.

message 24: by Arzoe (new)

Arzoe (booklovatic) | 20 comments Léa wrote: "Stanimir wrote: "Ready Player One as a movie. It would be epic!"

I totally agree !

I just finished reading Wonder and I think it would make a fantastic movie, both for kids and for adults."

OHHH I love Wonder! I believe if it was on screen, it would be a big hit!

Angeliemar wrote: "I would love to see The Lunar Chronicles as a a movie. It would be so epic in my opinion."

YAH! It be cute seeing the fantasy base retellings!

message 25: by Arzoe (new)

Arzoe (booklovatic) | 20 comments Ateeninwonderland wrote: "I'd think Throne of Glass might be better as a tv show, because i feel like it'd get rushed if it was a movie kinda like the mortal instruments.
But yeah, i'd love to see Throne of Glass on some s..."

In a way your right, having Throne of glass as a TV show, would be better. Since I believe that a show would capture all its moments!

message 26: by Kaitelynn (new)

Kaitelynn | 5 comments I think it would be so exciting to have cinder turned into a movie just because it is one of my favorite books and I think it would be so cool to see the world that the book is based on

message 27: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (myfictionalbf) | 9 comments OMG Fallen is coming out 2015 and I'm so flippen excited add me if you wanna fan girl!!

message 28: by Brianna (new)

Brianna (bebe_reads) | 24 comments Bridesmaids Lotto or any of the Gallagher Girls books

message 29: by Arzoe (new)

Arzoe (booklovatic) | 20 comments Kelsey wrote: "OMG Fallen is coming out 2015 and I'm so flippen excited add me if you wanna fan girl!!"
REALLY!? have not read that, due to the ups and downs on the reviews. Since there I guess will be a movie, I better read and find out for myself. ;)

message 30: by Foxyreading (new)

Foxyreading | 18 comments digital fortress by dan brown, I wish that'd be a movie!! and I'm excited and terrified for lfa

message 31: by Farrukh (new)

Farrukh Siddiqui (sos21) | 11 comments very much excited for the Paper Towns movie

message 32: by Ditta (new)

Ditta Reads (ditareads) | 14 comments Stanimir wrote: "Ready Player One as a movie. It would be epic!"

Omg yes! That would be so cool. But maybe a mini series would also be nice for ready player one :).

And I would like to see a movie about the coldest girl in coldtown, or a tv-series in that world <3