⚔ ℭrowns & ℭhains ⚔ ᵃᶰ ᵃᵈᵛᵃᶰᶜᵉᵈ ʳᵒᶫᵉᵖᶫᵃʸ discussion

The Character Creation > The Phantoms Characters

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 132 comments Yay. Characters. Me. Yay.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Devan Hipios

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Kingdom: Itola

Species: Human

Appearance:

History:
Devan was born into a family that stood in comfort between wealth and poverty. It is reasonable to think then, that when Jisabelle found him on a trip through the kingdom, it was not out of pity that she took interest in his family. Struck by her beauty, Devan found himself in no position to refuse her offer of employment at the palace.
It was not long before he realised his real role as her shackled, and the truth about her vampirism. Despite a natural fear that came upon him, he was more intrigued than anything else, and found himself lacking the will to resist her. More surprising, he found he liked it, even from the first time she sank her teeth into his flesh.

Personality:
Somewhat introverted, Devan does not regard social politicking as something worth his time. If you were to talk to him, he would, indeed, reply, but only minimally; any attempt to force him into a real conversation is like to end in him leaving, though on occasion he will humour you, and speak awhile, albeit awkwardly. As a shackled, Devan is submissive and obedient, with slight tendencies towards the masochistic where the matter of his being fed upon is concerned. Some mistake this duplicity of nature as deception, some ruse designed to manipulate or otherwise achieve a grander goal. In actuality, this is not the case.

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 07, 2015 12:16PM) (new)

I would say Approved! but if any other mod tells you different I would listen because I don't know fully the expected character profile status. But Please post here to confirm. ^.^

message 4: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 132 comments Name: Xavier Tussaud
Rank/Species: Human Lord
Appearance: See FC 'George Ezra'
https://www.google.com/search?site=&a...
Personality: A human of wealth, Xavier nonetheless developed great kindness. He would sooner see a man eat than starve, yet that does not stop him seeing a bigger picture. He'd rather see ten thousand live at the cost of a hundred than have them all perish. He is generally logical, and indeed he does play chess, though he bears no great love for it. This skill, therefore, is more commonly seen in his work, to which he devotes the grandest part of his time. Whilst not unsocial, Xavier does not actively seek companionship, preferring to work. However, arriving at court it appears he is required to do far more to secure his position, and he has taken at least s small liking to this politicking.
History: Xavier was born to wealth, and as such grew in pleasant environs. Or rather, in a state of luxury to stagger the disbelief of Satan. His parents lavished upon him whatsoe'er he desired, and yet, by some merit of his character, he was not blinded by this to the plight of the common folk. However, he lacked the strength of will to sue for any real reforms, so instead looked to make the world an economically fairer one, if not a better one. This played from his skill with numbers, and an uncanny ability to handle accounts, finding money where there ought to have been one, and without stooping to illegitimate means of doing so. He was discreetly managing the economics of his father's lands from 16, but that wasn't enough to satisfy his ambition. He had decided the realm required a Royal Treasurer, and who better than himself? Especially with talk of war - an undoubtedly expensive war - so prevalent.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Sorry but you really need to have the same structure as your other cherrie. Personality and history.

message 6: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 132 comments It does... I don't know why it didn't paste. Give me a minute.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

And bold your Name: Age: Gender: ext:

message 8: by The Phantom (new)

Personality: A human of wealth, Xavier nonetheless developed great kindness. He would sooner see a man eat than starve, yet that does not stop him seeing a bigger picture. He'd rather see ten thousand live at the cost of a hundred than have them all perish. He is generally logical, and indeed he does play chess, though he bears no great love for it. This skill, therefore, is more commonly seen in his work, to which he devotes the grandest part of his time. Whilst not unsocial, Xavier does not actively seek companionship, preferring to work. However, arriving at court it appears he is required to do far more to secure his position, and he has taken at least s small liking to this politicking.
History: Xavier was born to wealth, and as such grew in pleasant environs. Or rather, in a state of luxury to stagger the disbelief of Satan. His parents lavished upon him whatsoe'er he desired, and yet, by some merit of his character, he was not blinded by this to the plight of the common folk. However, he lacked the strength of will to sue for any real reforms, so instead looked to make the world an economically fairer one, if not a better one. This played from his skill with numbers, and an uncanny ability to handle accounts, finding money where there ought to have been one, and without stooping to illegitimate means of doing so. He was discreetly managing the economics of his father's lands from 16, but that wasn't enough to satisfy his ambition. He had decided the realm required a Royal Treasurer, and who better than himself? Especially with talk of war - an undoubtedly expensive war - so prevalent.

message 9: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 132 comments That's weird. I literally copied all of it and only half pasted...

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Well I mean it shouldn't have the exact same personality and history but you know what I mean.

message 11: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 132 comments Yeah, I know. I wrote out the whole profile on notes, and it won't paste properly.

message 12: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 132 comments Personality: A human of wealth, Xavier nonetheless developed great kindness. He would sooner see a man eat than starve, yet that does not stop him seeing a bigger picture. He'd rather see ten thousand live at the cost of a hundred than have them all perish. He is generally logical, and indeed he does play chess, though he bears no great love for it. This skill, therefore, is more commonly seen in his work, to which he devotes the grandest part of his time. Whilst not unsocial, Xavier does not actively seek companionship, preferring to work. However, arriving at court it appears he is required to do far more to secure his position, and he has taken at least s small liking to this politicking.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

I generally have the same probably with notes. Hmm, maybe true and only past a small section of it and the paste that?

message 14: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 132 comments Posted the rest of it.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay just give me a sec ^.^

message 16: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 132 comments Ok

message 17: by The Phantom (new)

message 18: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 132 comments Buggery. It did it again.

message 19: by ash. (new)

ash. | 0 comments You need to also apply to be a lord

message 20: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 132 comments I was going to apply after making the character. So I knew enough to do it properly.

message 21: by The Phantom (new)

Appearance: See FC 'George Esra'

message 22: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 132 comments Although, actually, he probably doesn't need to be a Lord... I think he's a lording, or something. His father is still alive, so...

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Approved but if you could bold it, that would be greatly appreciated ;) also post on the confirmation thread please ^.^

message 24: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 132 comments Yeah. First, though, a question...
If he was to be the son of a rich and important person, but yet to inherited land, titles etc, what would that make him?

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Well mostly when he would introduce himself he would say, "I am son of( place name)" other than that his is just him. Tell me if that makes sense.

message 26: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 132 comments Kind of... A little bit... Not much..l

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Basically he has no real tittle yet.

message 28: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 132 comments Ok.

message 29: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 132 comments No one did anything...

message 30: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 132 comments Mwhuaha..............

⚔ ℭrowns & ℭhains ⚔ ᵃᶰ ᵃᵈᵛᵃᶰᶜᵉᵈ ʳᵒᶫᵉᵖᶫᵃʸ

unread topics | mark unread