CՆ૦८қω૦Րқ (A S੮૯คɱƿυՈқ Aძ౮คՈ८૯ძ R૦Ն૯ƿՆคע) discussion

Characters > Collaborations

Comments Showing 1-46 of 46 (46 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hayley (last edited Feb 12, 2015 02:54AM) (new)

Hayley Post below if you want to collab with someone. I'll post your collabs here for everyone to see.

Hayley

I would like a maid and father making for my girl Belle. And a fiancé for her. (view spoiler)
I would also like some mob members for my character Francis making.

Hannah
Magdalena- She needs to be sorta spunky and be some sort of criminal or pirate. She also needs to have some sort of connection to my character Corrado without them being related. She is also part of Francis's mod and introduces Corrado to him.
Mr. Alfonso Merlo- a wealthy aristocrat that took in Corrado off the streets.
Also maybe it would be fun to have a brother for the first mate I'm making for Jessalynn? His name would be Kenneth Demaura. You could change the first name if you want just let me know if you do. Other than that I don't care what he's like. But if someone's going to make this character, it would be awesome if you could check out Johanna Demaura's history so you get the gist of what happened when they were young. Idk do whatever.

Jessalynn
A First Mate-

||Queen of The Cookies||Anti-Cupid|| (CookieQueen217) Anyone want to make a love interest for the pirate I'm making?

message 3: by Hayley (new)

Hayley ☾мσℓℓιє яσѕє☽ ☇eхperιeɴce ιѕ тнe ɴαмe we ɢιve тo oυr мιѕтαĸeѕ wrote: "How about they just hear about each-others reputation?"

Yep :)

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Hayley-A dream is a wish your heart makes- wrote: "☾мσℓℓιє яσѕє☽ ☇eхperιeɴce ιѕ тнe ɴαмe we ɢιve тo oυr мιѕтαĸeѕ wrote: "How about they just hear about each-others reputation?"

Yep :)"

Awesome! Hey, should it be a male or female? Because I don't know...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

||Queen of The Cookies||Anti-Cupid|| wrote: "Anyone want to make a love interest for the pirate I'm making?"

I could?

message 5: by Hayley (new)

Hayley Hmm knowing my character male as he wouldn't trust a female easily.

||Queen of The Cookies||Anti-Cupid|| (CookieQueen217) Mollie said:
I could?
ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
Would be great if you could :)

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

@Hayley!

Thanks goodness! I didn't want to make another female anyways! Thank you!! ^^

@Cookies

Awesome, is your character straight, homosexual or bisexual?

||Queen of The Cookies||Anti-Cupid|| (CookieQueen217) Straight, heterosexual

message 9: by Hayley (new)

Hayley No problem :) I prefer making male characters :)

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay.

Cool.

message 11: by Hayley (new)

Hayley Anyone?

message 12: by Jess (new)

Jess If someone could make a first mate for my character that would be great. I don’t care what gender or age she just needs a first mate. Also maybe like a rival or something I don't just throwing out ideas.

message 13: by Angel (new)

Angel (angelyh) I'm making an Iris member, top, maybe that's a rival?

message 14: by Hayley (last edited Feb 04, 2015 01:02PM) (new)

Hayley Anybody?

I have Francis- Mob leader, Runs the London criminal underground, anti-hero
Aubrey- A daughter of an Earl. Has A twin brother if anyone wants to make him.
I'm also planning on making an Order of the Iris member and probably a few more too.

message 15: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Hayley-A dream is a wish your heart makes- wrote: "Anybody?

I have Francis- Mob leader, Runs the London criminal underground, anti-hero
Aubrey- A daughter of an Earl. Has A twin brother if anyone wants to make him.
I'm also planning on making an O..."

I could make a brother for Aubrey if you want.

message 16: by Hayley (new)

Hayley Sure :) His name currently is Charles Benjamin Taylor but you can change it. He is the son of the Earl of Sussex and if possible can he look fairly like Aubrey? Alex Watson would be a good claim as he is Emma Watson's brother and she is who I have used for Aubrey.

message 17: by Hayley (last edited Feb 07, 2015 04:02AM) (new)

Hayley Collabs:

I need a younger sister for Aubrey and a illegitimate child for a character I'm making called Belle. Belle is the daughter of a Duke and her maid has adopted the child to save her reputation. So I need her maid, fiancé (Not the father of her child) her father and her child making if anyone is up for it.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

I could make the child if you wanted? But I feel like I should give other members a chance... I feel mean :(

message 19: by Hayley (new)

Hayley You can if you want :) It's up to you :)

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Gah, what the Heck, I'll do it.

Questions!
* Which gender?
* How old would you like him/her to be?
* Appearance: What would you like it to look like?
* Any ideas on personality?

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

||Queen of The Cookies||Anti-Cupid|| wrote: "Straight, heterosexual"

Any ideas on what you want him to look like?

message 22: by Hayley (new)

Hayley 1. Either
2. Between the ages 0f 1 and 5
3. Blonde and blue eyes
4. Mischievous and disobedient :)

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Yay! Now I have a reason to claim Thomas Brodie-Sangster!

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh, never mind he's claimed :P

message 25: by Hayley (new)

Hayley :) Oh :(

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Hm, I couldn't find a boy so.. would Vivienne Jolie-Pitt do?

message 27: by Hayley (new)

Hayley Hmm... yeah...

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Or not? I can try and find a boy...

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

like Freddie Highmore when he was younger.

message 30: by Hannah (new)

Hannah @Hayley I'll start on him as soon as I get off mobile. Oh and do want a specific personality? Like are he and Aubrey similar or opposites?

message 31: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Okay I need two characters:
Magdalena- She needs to be sorta spunky and be some sort of criminal or pirate. She also needs to have some sort of connection to my character Corrado without them being related.
Mr. Alfonso Merlo- a wealthy aristocrat that took in Corrado off the streets.

message 32: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Ooo maybe Magdalena could be one of Francis' mob and through her Francis and Corrado could meet idk just a random thought

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Hayley-A dream is a wish your heart makes- wrote: "Collabs:

I need a younger sister for Aubrey and a illegitimate child for a character I'm making called Belle. Belle is the daughter of a Duke and her maid has adopted the child to save her reputat..."

I can make the younger sister if you would like!

message 34: by Hayley (new)

Hayley ♪Nat27♪ wrote: "Hayley-A dream is a wish your heart makes- wrote: "Collabs:

I need a younger sister for Aubrey and a illegitimate child for a character I'm making called Belle. Belle is the daughter of a Duke and..."

Sure :)

☾мσℓℓιє яσѕє☽ ☇eхperιeɴce ιѕ тнe ɴαмe we ɢιve тo oυr мιѕтαĸeѕ wrote: "like Freddie Highmore when he was younger."

It's up to you :) I don't mind :)

message 35: by Hayley (new)

Hayley Hannah wrote: "@Hayley I'll start on him as soon as I get off mobile. Oh and do want a specific personality? Like are he and Aubrey similar or opposites?"

Whatever you want to do with him is fine by me :) I don't have any specific traits I want him to have.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Hayley-A dream is a wish your heart makes- wrote: "♪Nat27♪ wrote: "Hayley-A dream is a wish your heart makes- wrote: "Collabs:

I need a younger sister for Aubrey and a illegitimate child for a character I'm making called Belle. Belle is the daught..."

Cool. Anything specific

message 37: by Jess (new)

Jess If someone could make a first mate for my character that would be great. I don’t care what gender or age she just needs a first mate. Also maybe like a rival or something I don't know just throwing out ideas.

message 38: by Hayley (new)

Hayley ♪Nat27♪ wrote: "Hayley-A dream is a wish your heart makes- wrote: "♪Nat27♪ wrote: "Hayley-A dream is a wish your heart makes- wrote: "Collabs:

I need a younger sister for Aubrey and a illegitimate child for a cha..."

Nope, just that she looks similar to Emma Watson and is more beautiful than her... She's the favourite child of Aubrey's parents.

message 39: by Hayley (new)

Hayley Hannah wrote: "Ooo maybe Magdalena could be one of Francis' mob and through her Francis and Corrado could meet idk just a random thought"

Sure, that works, If that's what you want to do.

message 40: by Hayley (new)

Hayley How about I put the characters that people need making into the top comment, so people see them as soon as they click on this thread?

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Hayley-A dream is a wish your heart makes- wrote: "♪Nat27♪ wrote: "Hayley-A dream is a wish your heart makes- wrote: "♪Nat27♪ wrote: "Hayley-A dream is a wish your heart makes- wrote: "Collabs:

I need a younger sister for Aubrey and a illegitimate..."

Okay!

message 42: by Hayley (new)

Hayley :) :)

message 43: by Hayley (new)

Hayley ☾мσℓℓιє яσѕє☽ ☇eхperιeɴce ιѕ тнe ɴαмe we ɢιve тo oυr мιѕтαĸeѕ wrote: "like Freddie Highmore when he was younger."

It's up to you :) I don't mind on the gender or appearance along as they are cute :)

message 44: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Jessalynn wrote: "If someone could make a first mate for my character that would be great. I don’t care what gender or age she just needs a first mate. Also maybe like a rival or something I don't know just throwing..."

I can make a first mate for your character!

message 45: by Hannah (last edited Feb 11, 2015 02:54PM) (new)

Hannah Hayley-A dream is a wish your heart makes- wrote: " How about I put the characters that people need making into the top comment, so people see them as soon as they click on this thread?"

Awesome idea!

Also maybe it would be fun to have a brother for the first mate I'm making for Jessalynn? His name would be Kenneth Demaura. You could change the first name if you want just let me know if you do. Other than that I don't care what he's like. But if someone's going to make this character, it would be awesome if you could check out Johanna Demaura's history so you get the gist of what happened when they were young. Idk do whatever.

message 46: by Jess (new)

Jess That would be awesome Hannah!

CՆ૦८қω૦Րқ (A S੮૯คɱƿυՈқ Aძ౮คՈ८૯ძ R૦Ն૯ƿՆคע)

unread topics | mark unread