Not So Young YA Bookclub discussion

Archives > March 2015 BOTM Series Nominations

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Guy Vestal (new)

Guy Vestal  - Counter Culture Critic (DaddyRose) We need to nominate a series of books for the group book of the month series read. Put you multi-month nominations here. I will put it to a vote about a week before the end of the month.

message 2: by Leigh (new)

Leigh Stuart | 48 comments Can I nominate Scarlet (Scarlet, #1) by A.C. Gaughen ? There are only 2 of the 3 books out so far.

message 3: by Guy Vestal (new)

Guy Vestal  - Counter Culture Critic (DaddyRose) As long as the third book is out by the time the second one is completed reading.

message 4: by Leigh (new)

Leigh Stuart | 48 comments ummm...release date May 19th, cutting it a bit close?

message 5: by Leigh (new)

Leigh Stuart | 48 comments I also thought The Grisha Series by Leigh Bardugo could be fun (and the books are all out!) if that sounds more interesting. First up would be Shadow and Bone (The Grisha, #1) by Leigh Bardugo

message 6: by Guy Vestal (new)

Guy Vestal  - Counter Culture Critic (DaddyRose) Ok, the vote will be tomorrow...

message 7: by Megan (new)

Megan (bubblebuttmegs88) | 205 comments Mod
If I'm not too late how about Alice in Zombieland (White Rabbit Chronicles, #1) by Gena Showalter

Or The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #1) by Michelle Hodkin

message 8: by Leigh (new)

Leigh Stuart | 48 comments Lots of good books to choose from!

message 9: by Leigh (new)

Leigh Stuart | 48 comments Guy Vestal wrote: "Ok, the vote will be tomorrow..."

Is the vote up yet?

message 10: by Guy Vestal (new)

Guy Vestal  - Counter Culture Critic (DaddyRose) oooppps yes!

message 11: by Leigh (new)

Leigh Stuart | 48 comments uh, oh, did you send invites to vote or is there a thread? I can't find anything!

And Scarlet is $2 on Amazon for kindle if that sways anybody's vote!

message 12: by Guy Vestal (new)

Guy Vestal  - Counter Culture Critic (DaddyRose) Mara Dyer it was/is...

message 13: by Leigh (new)

Leigh Stuart | 48 comments Guy Vestal wrote: "Mara Dyer it was/is..."

Hey, I must not be signed up for voting or something - I never saw anything for this! It's OK if the group chose Mara Dyer, but I'd really like to vote next time....

message 14: by Guy Vestal (new)

Guy Vestal  - Counter Culture Critic (DaddyRose) The polls always appear at the bottom of the group profile page. And it should have sent a mass message to all members inviting them to vote. I always send the MM.

message 15: by Leigh (new)

Leigh Stuart | 48 comments Weird, the last MM I have from you is for the nominations at the beginning of the Feb. Well, no biggie! I'll check the page better next time.