Young Adult Contemporary Romance discussion

I Was Here
This topic is about I Was Here
❤ BUDDY READS-IN PROGRESS > I Was Here by Gayle Forman - Starting February 2, 2015

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Erika | 9482 comments This thread is to discuss I Was Here by Gayle Forman. Please come and discuss, and share your thoughts, frustrations and whatever you are thinking. Just please post spoilers and where you are in the book. Thanks!

Erika | 9482 comments I will be starting this now!!!

Erika | 9482 comments So I'm in the middle of Chapter six (view spoiler)

DJacelyn | 715 comments just started(view spoiler)

Erika | 9482 comments So I finished. Can I just say I love Gayle Forman. (view spoiler)

Chris | 7142 comments Mod
Erika wrote: "So I'm in the middle of Chapter six [spoilers removed]"

I agree with you, Erika. (view spoiler) I'm on Chapter 12 and it's starting to get more and more interesting lots of questions.(view spoiler)

Deanna (A Novel Glimpse) (anovelglimpse) | 6018 comments Mod
I absolutely loved it. It wasn't what I was expecting and that made it so much better.

I'm so jealous that you guys are done!! I finished chapter 20 and this book is sooooo good! (view spoiler)

Erika | 9482 comments Chris wrote: "I'm so jealous that you guys are done!! I finished chapter 20 and this book is sooooo good! [spoilers removed]"

I know Chris. (view spoiler)

Erika wrote: "Chris wrote: "I'm so jealous that you guys are done!! I finished chapter 20 and this book is sooooo good! [spoilers removed]"

I know Chris. [spoilers removed]"

How right you are, Erika!! I just finished and it was such a thought provoking, heartfelt good story. (view spoiler)

Erika | 9482 comments I agree with you Chris you know who I thought was a little weird (view spoiler)

DJacelyn | 715 comments Erika and Chris, glad we read this together!!!!
(view spoiler)
(view spoiler)
(view spoiler)

DJacelyn | 715 comments Chris wrote: "Erika wrote: "Chris wrote: "I'm so jealous that you guys are done!! I finished chapter 20 and this book is sooooo good! [spoilers removed]"

How right you are, E..."

Chris! Totally agreed with you about Tricia! (view spoiler)

message 14: by Susan (new) - added it

Susan I have this one to read within the next week or two. That is if Erika and Barb don't suggest any more books that I HAVE to read! Lol

How are you guys liking it??

Erika | 9482 comments This was such a good book Susan. I can't but love all things Gayle Forman. These characters were just great. I know you'll like it.

message 16: by Susan (new) - added it

Susan I love her books and I'm real excited to get to this one!!!

message 17: by Chris (last edited Feb 04, 2015 09:29PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

DJacelyn wrote: "Chris wrote: "Erika wrote: "Chris wrote: "I'm so jealous that you guys are done!! I finished chapter 20 and this book is sooooo good! [spoilers removed]"

How ri..."

We all seem to agree! :D (view spoiler)

Susan, You will really like this one!!

Erika | 9482 comments Completely agree Chris

Vega_girl | 6624 comments So I just started this book and am on chapter 16(view spoiler)

message 20: by Susan (new) - added it

Susan OMG! I forgot about this one!!

Vega_girl | 6624 comments Reading the forums is breaking my heart!!!

DJacelyn | 715 comments and I can't believe that there might be such forum!

Vega_girl wrote: "So I just started this book and am on chapter 16[spoilers removed]"

I know it was shocking to read and when you read the author's note at the end you will find out that Megan's character was based on a true story!!!

Erika | 9482 comments This was so crazy and what makes it more crazy is the truth of it. It's scary.

message 25: by Vega_girl (last edited Apr 22, 2015 06:57PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Vega_girl | 6624 comments OMGosh!!!! I am on chapter 26(view spoiler)

Vega_girl | 6624 comments Chapter 29(view spoiler)

Erika | 9482 comments Vega_girl wrote: "Chapter 29[spoilers removed]"

He's super creepy and just plain horrible.

Vega_girl wrote: "OMGosh!!!! I am on chapter 26[spoilers removed]"

Hahaha!! No worries remember we did love the book!!

Vega_girl wrote: "Chapter 29[spoilers removed]"

I know (view spoiler)

message 29: by Vega_girl (last edited Apr 23, 2015 09:39AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Vega_girl | 6624 comments Eye Opening....

So I finished last night(view spoiler)

Vega_girl wrote: "Eye Opening....

So I finished last night[spoilers removed]"

Awwww, your spoiler comment shows how BIG your heart is!! You need a light hearted book to read right now!! All smiles, laughs and feel goods.

This book did have a tough, sad subject matter, but I loved Cody's journey through it all.

Vega_girl | 6624 comments So did I!! Loved all of the support characters too especially Stoner Richard's family.....geez....I cried so much in this book!!

Vega_girl wrote: "So did I!! Loved all of the support characters too especially Stoner Richard's family.....geez....I cried so much in this book!!"

Loved Stoner Richard's family, too!! It's all the great characters that make it such a good book.

Erika | 9482 comments Chris wrote: "Vega_girl wrote: "So did I!! Loved all of the support characters too especially Stoner Richard's family.....geez....I cried so much in this book!!"

Loved Stoner Richard's family, too!! It's all t..."

agree, I love the combination of everyone.
Meg still haunts me.