Zodiac February Read-Along discussion

General > General talking

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rikke (new)

Rikke (RikkeReads) (rikkereads) | 12 comments Mod
FEBRUARY IS HERE!! That means the beginning of our Zodiac Read-along! Thank you all for joining - you are very much welcome to invite more people. I'm so happy that so many actually joined. Have you guys started reading yet? I haven't but I will in a couple of days ^_^

message 2: by Daisy (new)

Daisy | 16 comments Same here - hoping to start in a couple of days. :)

message 3: by Regina (new)

Regina Foo (reginafoomy) I've read Zodiac end of last year and it's my most favourite read in 2014!

I plan to re-read it but I have yet to receive my hardcover edition of the book. Guess I'll get a Kindle to read along. :)

message 4: by Erin Lynn (new)

Erin Lynn | 8 comments I read it a few months ago, so I might try to re-read it with everyone this month!

message 5: by Cas ❦ (new)

Cas ❦ (rowangalathynius) Erin wrote: "I read it a few months ago, so I might try to re-read it with everyone this month!"

:)

message 6: by Cas ❦ (new)

Cas ❦ (rowangalathynius) I'm getting a copy asap

message 7: by Daisy (new)

Daisy | 16 comments I got my copy as a Christmas present and it's such a beautiful looking book! I hope the others in the series will be just as pretty when they come out. :)

message 8: by Erin Lynn (new)

Erin Lynn | 8 comments Daisy wrote: "I got my copy as a Christmas present and it's such a beautiful looking book! I hope the others in the series will be just as pretty when they come out. :)"

OMG. It is so pretty. I saw Romina tweet not too long ago that the same cover artist was working on the cover for book 2. I can't wait to get my hands on a copy of it.

message 9: by Daisy (new)

Daisy | 16 comments Yay! That's good to know.

message 10: by Cas ❦ (new)

Cas ❦ (rowangalathynius) Erin wrote: "Daisy wrote: "I got my copy as a Christmas present and it's such a beautiful looking book! I hope the others in the series will be just as pretty when they come out. :)"

OMG. It is so pretty. I sa..."

cool!

message 11: by Rikke (new)

I had my eyes on the book a month before it was published and I can not deny that the covers definately interested me. It is absolutely gorgeous! I bought my copy when I was in Dubai on vacation at christmas time. I went to a giant bookstore and it was right there on the shelf and I could not not buy it ^_^ I'm so glad that the next book cover will have the same artist!!

message 12: by Daisy (new)

Daisy | 16 comments I actually think I might have found the book through a poll for most beautiful covers on new YA releases... Just goes to show an awesome cover can go a long way!

message 13: by Cas ❦ (new)

Cas ❦ (rowangalathynius) Daisy wrote: "I actually think I might have found the book through a poll for most beautiful covers on new YA releases... Just goes to show an awesome cover can go a long way!"

yes! It's a great cover.

message 14: by Erin Lynn (new)

Erin Lynn | 8 comments Rikke wrote: "I had my eyes on the book a month before it was published and I can not deny that the covers definately interested me. It is absolutely gorgeous! I bought my copy when I was in Dubai on vacation at..."

It caught my eye when I was browsing giveaways on here. When I got my ARC, I almost freaked because it was so pretty. Then I ordered the hardback, and it was even more gorgeous.

I love how the colors go so well together, and the zodiac constellations are the thing that really made me want to read it. I stare up at the skies all the time when it's clear and warm outside.

message 15: by Cas ❦ (new)

Cas ❦ (rowangalathynius) Erin wrote: "Rikke wrote: "I had my eyes on the book a month before it was published and I can not deny that the covers definately interested me. It is absolutely gorgeous! I bought my copy when I was in Dubai ..."

yes! :D I have almost finished the book now. (view spoiler)

message 16: by Rikke (new)

Have you guys heard?? The title of the second book is called Wandering Star!!! And the cover for that book will be revealed later this week!! I'm so excited to see that cover.

message 17: by Cas ❦ (new)

Cas ❦ (rowangalathynius) Rikke wrote: "Have you guys heard?? The title of the second book is called Wandering Star!!! And the cover for that book will be revealed later this week!! I'm so excited to see that cover."

OMG!!! I'm going to order it!!!

message 18: by Daisy (new)

Daisy | 16 comments OMG! Wandering Star, that sounds so cool! I can't wait to see what the cover will be like. This is so exiting!!

message 19: by Cas ❦ (new)

Cas ❦ (rowangalathynius) Daisy wrote: "OMG! Wandering Star, that sounds so cool! I can't wait to see what the cover will be like. This is so exiting!!"

me too!!!