One on One's discussion

1 x 1's > Cera and Caroline

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments Hey!

message 2: by Cera (new)

Cera  | 8859 comments Hi!

message 3: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments What are you interested in? (:

message 4: by Cera (new)

Cera  | 8859 comments About anything. What about you?

message 5: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments The same!

message 6: by Cera (new)

Cera  | 8859 comments Ha, Awesome! Do you have any subjects or topics you want to do?

message 7: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments I've been thinking, maybe a mystery or terrorist situation ((: but I'm not picky-you?

message 8: by Cera (new)

Cera  | 8859 comments mystery or terrorist situation sounds fine to me

message 9: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments Sweet

message 10: by Cera (new)

Cera  | 8859 comments So have any ideas for like a main story line? Or?

message 11: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments No sorry XD
You?

message 12: by Cera (new)

Cera  | 8859 comments Not at the moment but I can try to think of some. Any ideas for the setting?

message 13: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments Well actually, this may sounds corny but, could one of us be the terrorist who makes the other good person go against their will and hurt their people? Like they get kidnapped, wrongly charged and forced to do bad things-and the terrorist isn't nice about it.

message 14: by Cera (new)

Cera  | 8859 comments That doesn't sound too bad to me

message 15: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments I feel like it would need a bit more story/plot to it you know?

message 16: by Cera (new)

Cera  | 8859 comments Well we could try to think of a plot, how hard can it be!?

message 17: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments Haha true!

message 18: by Cera (new)

Cera  | 8859 comments :D so where should we start?

message 19: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments Well I guess we need a villain background and good person background, so they can contradict (:

message 20: by Cera (new)

Cera  | 8859 comments Sorry I havent been on for a couple of days, School likes to keep me busy. Anyways okay well I guess we could start with what kind of villain we want and what kind of hero we want. Like a villain who wants to watch the world burn example is like the joker. Or a villain who thinks he doing the right think example is like Khan from the new star trek. Do we want a antihero who will kill to save people or do we want more of a batman type hero dark but wouldn't kill.

message 21: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) | 5496 comments Antihero would be pretty fun, but hard to plot. The one like joker though, would be easiest to work with

message 22: by Cera (new)

Cera  | 8859 comments We could do like maybe like the hero and villain were friends once but the hero realized their wrong ways so they tried to fix their mistakes but since they were a villain in the first place they only know how to get the brutal way?...