Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Britt (new)

Britt (geronimoreads) Throne of Glass
Elsewhere (I should finish this today)
Little Women
Daughter of Smoke and Bone
Maybe Someday

If I can get my hands on the book of the month for this club this month, then that'll definitely be added on to my TBR. :)

message 2: by Britt (new)

Britt (geronimoreads) Yeah, absolutely!! I've already started it, about 120 pages in, but I've been kind of putting it aside and reading other things lol.

message 3: by Katie (new)

Katie Brock | 7 comments I'm using a TBR jar to read this year because then I know I'll cut down my TBR.
My TBR pick of the month was Benedict Cumberbatch in Transition by Lynette Porter, and my Reading Challenge pick of the month was 'A book with magic' so I'm going to re-read the first Harry Potter book- or a Harry Potter factfile book. One of the two :)

message 4: by Britt (new)

Britt (geronimoreads) I have a TBR jar, too! The Duff was the one I pulled from it this month :) I like the reading challenge TBR! That's really cool. I'll have to try that.

message 5: by Katie (new)

Katie Brock | 7 comments Brittnee wrote: "I have a TBR jar, too! The Duff was the one I pulled from it this month :) I like the reading challenge TBR! That's really cool. I'll have to try that."

It's the popsugar one. Just google it and it'll tell you the fifty categories :)

message 6: by Britt (new)

Britt (geronimoreads) Oh I saved that one wanting to do it. I completely forgot about it until now! Lol I'm gonna make my jar tonight :) should be fun!

message 7: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (bookworm1987) | 4 comments These Broken Stars
Alienated
All the Light We Cannot See
Lola and the boy next door
Isla and the happily ever after

message 8: by S.K. (new)

S.K. Munt (wordwhisperer) | 2 comments To All the Boys I've Loved Before
Saint Odd
Broken World