Pokéworld discussion

RP > Pokèmon RP 2

Comments Showing 1-50 of 202 (202 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments ((Alrighty guys! Same rules as before, new storyline! Have fun!))

message 2: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments ((I think I'll use the same characters, but I'll probably add a new one at some point. Lets-a go!))

Cobra was slithering though the forest, looking for a few berries to eat. The bushes and trees were completely barren though, without a single bud or fruit on them. Cobra shivered. "Ugh, I hate the wintertime. No berries, no green, no leaves to sleep or hide in..." He grumbled. He slithered back into the tree stump he called home and tried to take a nap.

message 3: by Lexa (last edited Feb 01, 2015 09:34AM) (new)

Lexa (x1d4dbx1f30cx1d4e3x1d4d2) | 113 comments Pichu, Plusle and Minun were playing hide-and-seek in the small forest. As Plusle looked around cautiously, two heads, covered by a giant leaf, peeked out of a nearby bush, sniggering.
Plusle whirled around, and yelled: 'Found you!' The other two rolled out of the bush, laughing.
'You took forever!' Minun scoffed.
'Yeah, Plusle, what kept you?' Pichu chuckled, brushing leaves off of his shoulders.
'Well, if you must know, I went off for a bit to find...' Plusle bounced over to a nearby clearing, where three round, plump apples laid. '...These!'
The other two ran over to them, not believing their eyes.
'No!'
'You didn't!'
It was Plusle's turn to smile. 'Yes, I did! Three perfect apples!' He paused. 'Well, what are we waiting for? Let's chow down!'
'Yeah!' The other two shouted simultaneously.

Later, the three were just finishing up.
Licking his lips, Pichu asked: 'But really, how did you find them? It's the middle of winter!'
Plusle wiped his mouth on his hand. 'Well, if you must know, while I was looking for your hiding place, I found an abandoned nest. I thought you might be down there. But in the end, I found something better!' He looked up. 'Erm, no offense.'
'None taken!' Minun had just finished his. 'They really were delicious!'

message 4: by Kevin/Akio, GRENINJA RULES! (new)

Kevin/Akio (kevinbo) | 848 comments (IT RETURNS!! Wait, who do I use? Minty of Froggie?)

Froggie walked through the forest, looking around. "Man, I need a break. This place looks like a good place to crash. He leaned against a tree and closed his eyes.

message 5: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (last edited Feb 01, 2015 06:28PM) (new)

Victini | 2106 comments Cobra shivered again. "Brrr...this winter sucks. It is way too cold for a Grass type." He fumbled around a bit in his bed of branches, then got up and slid out of the stump. "I thought I would enjoy a calm life for a while. But it's been too long without any action! I need to DO something!" He cried. He slithered around looking for anything interesting when he heard some shouting coming from a neparby cave. "Aha! Action! Something exciting, hopefully!" Cobra headed towards the sound.

message 6: by Kevin/Akio, GRENINJA RULES! (new)

Kevin/Akio (kevinbo) | 848 comments Froggie woke up hearing commotion. "Can a kid not get any sleep here?" he groaned.

message 7: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments Cobra peeked his head into the cave, then instantly ducked back down again. Crap! It's that outlaw Salamece from before! I thought he went back to jail! Cobra thought.

message 8: by Lexa (new)

Lexa (x1d4dbx1f30cx1d4e3x1d4d2) | 113 comments 'Hey, guys.' Pichu piped up. 'It's getting dark. Do you think we should get a campfire going?'
'Fine by me', Minun said, smiling.
'Okay, then', Plusle said, taking charge. 'Me and Minun will get the firewood, and you get all of us some foliage, or something. As long as we can sleep on it.'
'I know just the thing.'

After a while, all of the wood was prepared, and three beds made out of big, medium and small leaves laid on the floor. The three laid down, pointing out stars.
'Look! That one's a comet!'
'No, it's not moving.'
'Some comets do move quite slowly.'
'I guess it does have a trail.' The three chatted on for about an hour, until they finally went to sleep.

description

message 9: by Kevin/Akio, GRENINJA RULES! (new)

Kevin/Akio (kevinbo) | 848 comments Froggie hopped over to where he heard the noise coming from. He looked at the Serperior there in unamusement. "Why you being so loud?" he grumbled.

message 10: by Kevin/Akio, GRENINJA RULES! (new)

Kevin/Akio (kevinbo) | 848 comments Froggie looked between Minion and Cobra, trying to figure out who had woken him up.

message 11: by Lexa (new)

Lexa (x1d4dbx1f30cx1d4e3x1d4d2) | 113 comments Pichu heard voices coming from further in the forest. Making sure he didn't wake up Plusle or Minun, he tiptoed towards the source, curiosity getting the better of him.

message 12: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments Cobra lifted his small leafy arm to his mouth and shushed Froggie. "Be quiet. We don't want to...wait." Cobra noticed something familiar about the Froakie. "Have I seen you before?" He whispered.

message 13: by Kevin/Akio, GRENINJA RULES! (new)

Kevin/Akio (kevinbo) | 848 comments (Have they? Am I forgetting one of our older rps? xD)

Froggie looked at Cobra skeptically. "Possibly. I've been to lots of places and met lots of Pokemon." he replied quietly.

message 14: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments ((The first Pokemon rp we did!))

"You look familiar. Which is good, I've been looking for something interesting to happen, and that might just start now!" He smiled. "But let's get away from here first." He quietly slithered away from Minion's cave and towards a bush, motioning for Froggie to follow.

message 15: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments Minion's yelling startled Cobra as he tried to get away, and he slipped and fell flat on his face. There he just stood still, hoping the large dragon wouldn't have noticed.

message 16: by Lexa (new)

Lexa (x1d4dbx1f30cx1d4e3x1d4d2) | 113 comments Pichu heard shouting, and quickened his pace. He nearly walked right into the small clearing where the entrance to the cave could be seen. He quickly ducked behind a bush, his radiant glow not helping him hide.

message 17: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments Cobra shivered in the cold and had trouble standing still. He finally couldn't take it anymore and took a mad dash for the bush.

message 18: by Lexa (new)

Lexa (x1d4dbx1f30cx1d4e3x1d4d2) | 113 comments Pichu gasped as a snake-like pokemon darted straight to where he was hiding. He pulled his ears over his head, praying that he wouldn't be found.

message 19: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments Cobra dove into the bush just before Minion caught up to him. He panted in the bush and started to lie down when his head bumped into a glowing Pichu.

message 20: by Lexa (last edited Feb 02, 2015 10:21AM) (new)

Lexa (x1d4dbx1f30cx1d4e3x1d4d2) | 113 comments 'Eep!' Pichu whimpered, paralysed with fear. Electricity started generating in his cheek-pouches as his ability, static, kicked in.

message 21: by Lexa (last edited Feb 02, 2015 10:34AM) (new)

Lexa (x1d4dbx1f30cx1d4e3x1d4d2) | 113 comments Pichu stayed in exactly the same position, too afraid to move. Just as the dragon-pokemon was about to attack, two thin streaks of lightening hit him on the side of his head.
'Hey!'
'Leave our friend alone!' Plusle and Minun stood next to each other, crackling with electricity from their attack.

message 22: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments Cobra became paralyzed from Pichu's ability, and he fell out of the bush and thumped to the ground.

message 23: by Lexa (new)

Lexa (x1d4dbx1f30cx1d4e3x1d4d2) | 113 comments Pichu stared in dismay at the grounded serpent. He tried to wake him up, but to no avail. He looked up, and saw a cheri berry growing on the bush. He jumped up, fed it to the snake, and cautiously advanced towards the dragon, whose back was now turned, facing Plusle and Minun.

message 24: by Kevin/Akio, GRENINJA RULES! (new)

Kevin/Akio (kevinbo) | 848 comments "Hang on!! You guys don't stand a chance against that guy!!! He's huge!!!" Froggie warned, flailing around wildly.

message 25: by Lexa (new)

Lexa (x1d4dbx1f30cx1d4e3x1d4d2) | 113 comments Seeing Pichu behind Salemance, his static ability still in effect, Minun smiled, and said: 'You'd be surprised.'

message 26: by Kevin/Akio, GRENINJA RULES! (new)

Kevin/Akio (kevinbo) | 848 comments "He's a Dragon type. Likely loaded with abilities that could wipe you out!!!" Froggie insisted.

message 27: by Lexa (new)

Lexa (x1d4dbx1f30cx1d4e3x1d4d2) | 113 comments Plusle chuckled, and him and Minun both used agility, running in circles in front of the dragon.

message 28: by Kevin/Akio, GRENINJA RULES! (new)

Kevin/Akio (kevinbo) | 848 comments Froggie rolled out of the way. This wasn't his fight and he wasn't getting anywhere near it.

message 29: by Lexa (last edited Feb 02, 2015 12:08PM) (new)

Lexa (x1d4dbx1f30cx1d4e3x1d4d2) | 113 comments Both Plusle and Minun were knocked over, but Pichu jumped up in the knick of time, just as planned. He struck down on Salemance's back with all the force of an annoyed fly. However, all of the stored static electricity inside him was unleashed, temporarily paralysing the beast.
'If anyone else wants to get out of here...' started Plusle...
'...then now would be the time!' Minun shouted, finishing Plusle's sentence, him and the other two wasting no time in running away as fast as they could from the clearing, Plusle and Minun laughing their heads off as they went.

message 30: by Kevin/Akio, GRENINJA RULES! (new)

Kevin/Akio (kevinbo) | 848 comments "Hey!! You guys started it!! What are you doing making him look crazy?!" Froggie glared. He gasped as he saw the frost gathering around Minion with his paralysis. "Oh man. You need to get back inside." he muttered. He tried shoving Minion back into his cave.

message 31: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments Cobra got up slowly as the paralysis wore off. Seeing the small electric types attack the dragon, he quickly darted towards the Pichu and picked it up with his tail. "You're going to get yourself killed! You can't take on a Salamence all by yourself!"

message 32: by Lexa (new)

Lexa (x1d4dbx1f30cx1d4e3x1d4d2) | 113 comments Pichu stopped running. Despite everything, he still felt guilty for leaving another pokemon like that. As he saw the other two running off, he reasoned with himself: (well, I suppose it was either that or us being killed). He ran after the other two, still wondering if he had done the right thing.

message 33: by Kevin/Akio, GRENINJA RULES! (new)

Kevin/Akio (kevinbo) | 848 comments "Dang it. If I knew Water Gun or something, I'd use its force to push you in. But that's not how Arceus made us Froakies." Froggie groaned.

message 34: by Lexa (new)

Lexa (x1d4dbx1f30cx1d4e3x1d4d2) | 113 comments The three eventually stopped running, after putting a good amount of distance between them and their attacker.
'That was awesome!', Minun exclaimed.
Plusle smiled and nodded. 'It was quite fun.'
Pichu said nothing, pretending to focus on getting another campfire started. He was secretly still wondering if the pokemon was alright. But if he went back to find out, he would most likely be attacked again. He decided to head back, but not let himself be seen.
'Hey, guys, I'm gonna go and... Scout out the area.' He said, once he had finished the campfire.

After stopping to pick a couple of cheri berries, he headed t8wards the clearing. The poor dragon looked half frozen to death. Not wanting anyone to die on his account, he decided to show himself.
'Um... Hey, guys.'

message 35: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments Cobra tried to help the frozen Salamence back into his cave but to no avail. "Dang...what are we going to do? A dragon/flying type like him won't do well out here..."

message 36: by Kevin/Akio, GRENINJA RULES! (new)

Kevin/Akio (kevinbo) | 848 comments Froggie looked back at Pichu. "Look, unless you think you can help, messing with him is not allowed." he grunted.

message 37: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments Suddenly, a shadow whizzed through the air. It zipped in front of Cobra but was too fast to tell what it was. The shadow dove forward and straight into Minion's head.

message 38: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments Minion's eyes snapped shut, then opened again, although they were now a pale white. A voice came out of his mouth that wasn't Minion's. "Greetings, old friend. Good to see you again. It looks like you got yourself into trouble again." Minion's wings shook, and the frost covering them shattered.

message 39: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments Minion's body smiled and nodded, flapping his wings and bringing him back into the cave. "I think I've gotten the hang off this, huh? I suppose by now I should have." Dark Matter's voice laughed. The shadow flew back out of Minion, revealing itself to be a Dusknoir with a round scar on its arm. Cobra jumped up. "Hey, it's Dark Matter! I remember you!"

message 40: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments "Er, things happened...it's over now. Don't worry about it." Dark Matter brushed his arm. He shivered. "It sure is a harsh winter. Worst one I've seen in a long time. What's up with this weather?"

message 41: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments "Right. Are you feeling any better? It looks like the frost is starting to melt." Dark Matter noticed. Cobra slithered into the cave. "Hey, wait, I thought you two were enemies or something."

message 42: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments "Not sure when the past was. It's been a while since then." Cobra sighed. "I haven't seen much action lately. A calm life is not the life for me. I just want to go back to those glory days, back saving other Pokèmon, or traveling with Engaurde...ah, never mind. Maybe I am just living I the past."

message 43: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments ((LOL.))

"Huh, weird. I recently had a nightmare where a giant Magikarp used splash and crushed everybody." Cobra said. "Most dreams sure seem a lot scarier while you have them." Dark Matter laughed. "Speaking of Mega Evolution, have you been working on Mega Evolving yourself, Minion?"

message 44: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments Dark Matter nodded. "Of course! Minion, with your, how do you say, anger issues, you will definetly need to train youself before Mega Evolving. You could go completely insane."

message 45: by Lexa (new)

Lexa (x1d4dbx1f30cx1d4e3x1d4d2) | 113 comments Surprised at the new turn of events, but not wanting Minion to get angry with him, he quickly slipped away.
'If I had known he would have had so much help, I wouldn't have made the trip. Why is everyone in his favour? I understand that the guy's life was at stake, but why was everyone treating me like the I'm the one to blame? He was about to kill me!' Pichu grumbled on to himself as he walked away from the clearing.

message 46: by Kevin/Akio, GRENINJA RULES! (new)

Kevin/Akio (kevinbo) | 848 comments Froggie looked at the Mega Stone curiously. "Wow. I didn't know that these things actually existed. I'd heard so much about them. But I always thought they were fake." he gawked.

message 47: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (last edited Feb 03, 2015 05:03AM) (new)

Victini | 2106 comments "Cool. I wonder if there's a Serperiorite out there." Cobra said dreamily. "So Minion, you still need a Key Stone? I'm sure that we can find one somewhere. I can help you look, if you want." Dark Matter said.

message 48: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments ((Yay Jirachi!))

"Great! A new quest, for old time's sake." Dark Matter smiled. "Oooh! Oooh! Can I come? Please? I have been doing nothing for waaaaay too long. I need something interesting to happen!" Cobra begged.

message 49: by Lexa (new)

Lexa (x1d4dbx1f30cx1d4e3x1d4d2) | 113 comments As Pichu walked, the ground rumbled below him. Dismissing it as a nearby earthquake attack, or a Taurus stampede, he continued to walk towards his destination. There was another grumbling, larger than the last, closely followed by a cracking noise. He watched in horror as the ground in front of him split open, the ravine spread to either side of the valley. A blast of heated, underground air knocked him off of his feet, and he laid unconscious for a short while. When he awakened, he was greeted by a strange sight. Radient, heavenly light bathed the area. And then, out of the fissure, rose... Pichu gawped in surprise. It was the most beautiful being he had ever laid eyes on. Her two normal eyes closed, and another situated on her stomach wide open, she glided towards him. However, as she did so, the eye began to close, and she faltered. Still making her way towards Pichu, the eye closed, and she slowly began to descend, as if falling in slow motion. Pichu ran out to catch her, not sure of what to do.

((You want something interesting, Cobra? I'll give it to ya!))

message 50: by Lexa (new)

Lexa (x1d4dbx1f30cx1d4e3x1d4d2) | 113 comments ((By the way, the earthquake would've been loud enough for the others to hear.))

Plusle and Minun entered the clearing upon hearing the noise.
'Hey, Pichu!'
'What happened?!' They scampered over to find him holding some unknown Pokémon in his arms.

« previous 1 3 4 5