Paranormal and Horror Lovers discussion

Champagne Jackson Kicks Zombie Ass
Past R2R books CLOSE for request > Free e-books (Read To Review)

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by F. (new)

F. Tallahassee (fatallahassee) | 5 comments

I have 10 copies of the apocalyptic horror novel 'Champagne Jackson Kicks Zombie Ass' up for grabs. I can gift either the e-book or the paperback from Amazon, according to reader preference. There are links below for those wishing to find out more.

It's a fast-paced, action-packed, blood-soaked, tongue-in-cheek read featuring a foul-mouthed heroine, gang-bangers and, of course, the walking dead.

Champagne Jackson is having a bad day. Her car's been fire-bombed, her husband's cheating on her and the zombie apocalypse has just started. She teams up with Mike Wilkins, a sharp-shooting marine and two resourceful Hispanic children. Together they try to break out of the overrun city, but all exits have been blocked due to a violent gang war for control of the streets. It will take all their ingenuity, resolve and more than a little luck to escape.

Thank you for taking an interest in this offering. Any reviews are very much appreciated, but particularly reviews on Amazon. For any Amazon review please state, "I received this book from the author for an honest review." This is needed because Amazon implemented procedures. If they notice a review was posted and the reviewer did not buy the book from Amazon, they will delete it. The quoted comment overrides this and ensures that the review remains up. Thanks again.

Frank

GOODREADS Champagne Jackson Kicks Zombie Ass
AMAZON Champagne Jackson Kicks Zombie Ass

message 2: by Becky (new) - added it

Becky Johnson (beczendiva) | 2 comments wow this sounds amazing. would love to read this!!

message 3: by F. (new)

F. Tallahassee (fatallahassee) | 5 comments Hi Becky,
Sorry for the delay in replying, but I'm in the process of moving house and things have been a bit hectic. Let me know your preferred format (paperback or e-book) and I will gift it to your e-mail address from Amazon. Please let me know whether I should send it from Amazon USA or Amazon UK too.
Thanks!
Frank

Heather Chargualaf | 11 comments still have a copy would love to read.

message 5: by F. (new)

F. Tallahassee (fatallahassee) | 5 comments Heather wrote: "still have a copy would love to read."

Hi Heather,
I can gift you the book from Amazon if you provide an e-mail address that I can send the certificate to. Let me know if you want an e-book or a paperback and whether you use Amazon USA or Amazon UK.
Thanks for your interest,
Frank