1-1 Romance RP discussion

Caden and Laura

Comments Showing 1-50 of 65 (65 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by caden. (new)

caden. | 98 comments Hi

message 2: by caden. (new)

caden. | 98 comments No Problemo, Any ideas?

message 3: by caden. (new)

caden. | 98 comments Yeah, but do we want Highschool? College Roomates? etc.

message 4: by caden. (new)

caden. | 98 comments Name: Chandler Woods

Appearance: http://images.search.yahoo.com/images...

message 5: by caden. (new)

caden. | 98 comments Okay

Chandler looks down at his campus Over view, he's rooming with a girl, good god. He slings his back pack over his shoulder and walks into the dormitory. After finding his way through the crowded hallways, he stops in front of his dorm reading the numbers.

message 6: by caden. (new)

caden. | 98 comments Chandler settles in the dorm first, organizing his side of the room. He anticipates the arrival of his roommate and paces around the room thinking of things to help introduce himself.

message 7: by caden. (new)

caden. | 98 comments Chandler watches with a grin and hesitantly says "Oh let me help you with those." He steps up and grabs her boxes.

message 8: by caden. (new)

caden. | 98 comments He lays the boxes on her side of the room and introduces himself. "I'm- Chandler." He says flashing a smile.

message 9: by caden. (new)

caden. | 98 comments Chandler, wide eyed hugs back. "So I've kind of organized this already, this is my side of the room and that's yours. I hope you don't mind."

message 10: by caden. (new)

caden. | 98 comments "There's nothing wrong with a good hug." He says. "So since the season is starting up soon, the university is holding soccer tryouts. I've layer aside some time to attend." He looks down to his wrist which doesn't have a watch. "I'll be leaving here in about an hour."

message 11: by caden. (new)

caden. | 98 comments Chandler nods. "Swimming sounds fun." He says pulling his swim trunks out of his bag. "Maybe you should step out.."

message 12: by caden. (new)

caden. | 98 comments Chandler clears his throat and turns around also. He slips off his shirt first and changes into a tank top. He turns his head to make sure she's turned around. He quickly pulls down his skinny jeans and slips his trunks over his boxers.

message 13: by caden. (new)

caden. | 98 comments Chandler asks "You done changing, can I turn around now?"

message 14: by caden. (new)

caden. | 98 comments He turns back around and examines her staring. He shakes out of the daze and looks to the door "we better get going, I have to be back here soon."

message 15: by caden. (new)

caden. | 98 comments He grins in response "no idea." He says following with a small giggle.

message 16: by caden. (new)

caden. | 98 comments He doesn't even know her last name and she wants a hop on his back, Chandler takes that as an achievement. "uh yeah, why not." he crouches over trying to hold in a strong laugh.

message 17: by caden. (new)

caden. | 98 comments With slight hesitation Chandler hops right up. "You might wanna duck." He says walking towards the door way.

message 18: by caden. (new)

caden. | 98 comments Chandler walks through the hall way, his cheeks red looking for the pool.

message 19: by caden. (new)

caden. | 98 comments He smiles and walks towards it, quickly opening the door. Running, he jumps into the pool with her on his back.

message 20: by caden. (new)

caden. | 98 comments He gurgles from under the water watching bubbles appear on the surface of the water.

message 21: by caden. (new)

caden. | 98 comments He swims up and climbs out of the pool catching a glimpse of the clock. "Crap, I have to go!" He pulls on his tank top and sprints to the dorm.

message 22: by caden. (new)

caden. | 98 comments Chandler quickly pulls on soccer shorts and a practice jersey. He slides on some socks and his nike Magista cleats. Again, quickly sprinting I the field.

message 23: by caden. (new)

caden. | 98 comments Chandler finishes with tryouts not happy with his results. He walks back to the dorm with sweat beading down his forehead. He enters the dorm and sees her asleep on his bed. He's aware of the rules and knows he shouldn't, but how can He resist? He shakes his head and lays down on the couch infront of his bed. Quickly falling asleep.

message 24: by caden. (new)

caden. | 98 comments He lifts his head off the couch cushion and eyes Lucy. He finds it soothing how peacefully she is sleeping. In appropriately, he stares.

message 25: by caden. (new)

caden. | 98 comments His cheeks redden and he shakes is head "no, no, no" he says to himself. He stands up and walks to the mini fridge near the tv, pulling out a Gatorade and opening his laptop.

message 26: by caden. (new)

caden. | 98 comments Chandler turns his head towards her "Hm?"

message 27: by caden. (new)

caden. | 98 comments "L-lay with you? I-I don't think I should." He says looking to the ground.

message 28: by caden. (new)

caden. | 98 comments "You know the rules Lucy."

message 29: by caden. (new)

caden. | 98 comments "I-I" he hesitates to say something, he just can't resist. Slowly he stands up and walks to the bed and lays by her. "Maybe just this one time."

message 30: by caden. (new)

caden. | 98 comments Chandler slowly drifts back to sleep.

message 31: by caden. (new)

caden. | 98 comments Chandler remains asleep and cuddles her.

message 32: by caden. (new)

caden. | 98 comments Chandler opens an eye and turns to look at Lucy. He shakes his head and says, "We really shouldn't be doing this." He hesitates to crawl to the edge of the bed.

message 33: by caden. (new)

caden. | 98 comments Chandler sighs and crawls back to the couch.

message 34: by caden. (new)

caden. | 98 comments (( I'm at school rn so I won't be responding ))

message 35: by caden. (new)

caden. | 98 comments Chandler turns on the T.v keeping the volume silent.

message 36: by caden. (new)

caden. | 98 comments Chandler turns and looks at her while sinking into the couch. Ignorantly covering his ears with two pillows.

message 37: by caden. (new)

caden. | 98 comments Chandler's eyes follow her as she walks out of the dorm. "Lucy.." He says with an agitated voice.

message 38: by caden. (new)

caden. | 98 comments Chandler covers his face with his hands and sighs.

message 39: by caden. (new)

caden. | 98 comments He looks down at her with questioning eyes. "What's wrong?" He says gripping the bottom edge of his shirt.

message 40: by caden. (new)

caden. | 98 comments he corners of his lips quiver as he asks. "Why..?"

message 41: by caden. (new)

caden. | 98 comments He nods. "Well what are you waiting for, let's go."

message 42: by caden. (new)

caden. | 98 comments He nods with slight hesitation and follows

message 43: by caden. (new)

caden. | 98 comments He follows her out to the street, trying to block out the crying. He hails a cab and waits at the curb searching through his wallet for some cash.

message 44: by caden. (new)

caden. | 98 comments Chandler hesitates to grab her, just grabbing her shirt, she pulls him down with her. Softly hitting the ground he props himself on one knee. "Lucy, are you okay?"

message 45: by caden. (new)

caden. | 98 comments (( I wont respond for a bit ))

message 46: by caden. (new)

caden. | 98 comments (( Chatting with some friends ))

message 47: by caden. (new)

caden. | 98 comments He sighs and cringes at the thought.

message 48: by caden. (new)

caden. | 98 comments "I-I don't know,"

message 49: by caden. (new)

caden. | 98 comments He shakes his head slowly and lifts her chin with his fingers, he presses his lips against hers softly.

message 50: by caden. (new)

caden. | 98 comments He rubs her back, not bringing his Hand down too far, he doesn't want to test her.

« previous 1