1 x 1 > Caden and Harley

Comments Showing 1-50 of 253 (253 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by Rey (new)

Rey | 747 comments hey

message 2: by caden. (new)

caden. | 239 comments Okay, any Ideas?

message 3: by Rey (new)

Rey | 747 comments hm...not really...besides maybe a military man and a civilian girl. And just before he leaves for deployment she finds out she's pregnant and she goes into labor the day he surprises her with his homecoming

message 4: by caden. (new)

caden. | 239 comments Okay, I haven't done any rps like that so it should be interesting. Do we want Charries?

message 5: by Rey (new)

Rey | 747 comments yeah. is it OK if I play the girl?

message 6: by caden. (new)

caden. | 239 comments Yea, I wanted to play the boy anyways.

message 7: by Rey (new)

Rey | 747 comments ok

message 8: by caden. (new)

caden. | 239 comments The characters are married correct?

message 9: by Rey (new)

Rey | 747 comments Yeah

message 10: by Rey (new)

Rey | 747 comments name- Emily
age- 22
looks- http://mwp4.me/girls/emily-rudd-13091/

message 11: by caden. (new)

caden. | 239 comments Name: Chandler

Appearance: https://www.google.com/search?q=Cute+...

message 12: by Rey (new)

Rey | 747 comments OK

Emily is in the bathroom, holding the pregnancy test. Part of her hopes it positive, but most of her is screaming no. not now. They aren't ready to be parents, especially with the upcoming deployment

message 13: by caden. (new)

caden. | 239 comments Chandler sits in the kitchen re-reading the deployment sheets over and over again. He, nervously taps the table and continues to flip the pages.

message 14: by Rey (new)

Rey | 747 comments The plus sign shows up and she feels like crying. she takes a deep breath and goes out to the kitchen with the test in her hand "positive. I'm pregnant" she says softly

message 15: by caden. (new)

caden. | 239 comments Chandler clears his throat and stands up, his eyes widen as he wraps his arms around her for a hug. "Emily, aren't you happy?" He says softly into her ear. He knows that being away on deployment will be tough for Emily, so he tries to comfort her as much as he can.

message 16: by Rey (new)

Rey | 747 comments She lays her head on his chest. she always feels safe when he is holding her. "normally I would be....but you're going to be over seas for 10 months. I don't want to go through pregnancy without you" she says softly

message 17: by caden. (new)

caden. | 239 comments Chandler lifts her head with and looks into her eyes. He sighs and kisses her softly. "It'll all work out, I promise." Chandler knew he couldn't make any promises he couldn't keep, this one especially. He walks back to the table and sits. "I don't get it, why now. We've just settled down and now I have to get deployed." Aggressively he pushes the papers to the side.

message 18: by Rey (new)

Rey | 747 comments She looks at him "I don't know." she says softly. "we should go for a date day. Since you leave tomorrow...let's spend the day together" she says

message 19: by caden. (new)

caden. | 239 comments He smiles at the idea and nods. "Well we better get going." He walks into their bedroom and searches through the closet looking for something to wear.

message 20: by Rey (new)

Rey | 747 comments She is already wearing her usual dress. jeans, a button up long sleeve shirt which she leaves untucked, and tennis shoes

message 21: by caden. (new)

caden. | 239 comments Chandler takes off his pajamas and quickly changes and looks into the mirror, he yells "Em, Is my hair okay?" He walks down the hall and looks at her.

message 22: by Rey (new)

Rey | 747 comments "just perfect" she says "though I liked it better then you didn't have to cut it" she says teasingly

message 23: by caden. (new)

caden. | 239 comments Chandler feels his short hair and sighs. "I agree." He smirks and spins the car keys around his finger. "So where we going?"

message 24: by Rey (new)

Rey | 747 comments "well we could go to the movies. there's a movie that just came out and I heard it's supposed to be pretty good

message 25: by caden. (new)

caden. | 239 comments "

message 26: by caden. (new)

caden. | 239 comments "A movies fine." He flashes a smile and opens the front door still spinning the car keys around his finger. He walks out to the car and opens the passenger side door waiting for her.

message 27: by Rey (new)

Rey | 747 comments She smiles and climbs in

message 28: by caden. (new)

caden. | 239 comments Chandler closes the door and jogs over to the driver side. He starts the car and backs out of the drive way. They arrive at theater and he parks the car. Again, he quickly exits the car and jogs back to the passenger side, opening the door for her.

message 29: by Rey (new)

Rey | 747 comments She holds his hand as they walk towards the theater

message 30: by caden. (new)

caden. | 239 comments Chandler leads her into the theater and waits inline to buy a ticket, he smiles and asks. "What movie was it?"

message 31: by caden. (new)

caden. | 239 comments (( I have to go for a bit, I might answer on my phone but I still can't get on for a while, we can continue later :D ))

message 32: by Rey (new)

Rey | 747 comments "*insert movie title here because I can't think of one*. it's supposed to be really good" she says with a smile

message 33: by caden. (new)

caden. | 239 comments Chandler grips her hand tighter and carries a tub of popcorn in the opposite hand, he walks with her to the theatre and takes a seat, continuing to hold her hand.

message 34: by Rey (new)

Rey | 747 comments through the movie, Emily has her head on chandler's shoulder. she really didn't want him to go. She wanted him to stay with her and hold her forever

message 35: by caden. (new)

caden. | 239 comments Chandler never really paid attention to the movie, he was thinking about being away from Emily, or not being there for the birth of his first child. He cringed at such a horrible thought.

message 36: by Rey (new)

Rey | 747 comments After the movie they head out to the truck.

message 37: by caden. (new)

caden. | 239 comments "What now? I hear there's a 5 star restaurant down the street, wanna head there?" he says while climbing into the drivers seat.

message 38: by Rey (new)

Rey | 747 comments Emily shrugs "sure I suppose"

((just a quick question....are you opposed to mature scenes? I was just wondering because of the fact that they are married))

message 39: by caden. (new)

caden. | 239 comments (( I don't mind doing mature scenes I'm just bit experienced with them. You can go as far as you want ))

message 40: by caden. (new)

caden. | 239 comments Chandler slides over and kisses her cheek "Or.. We could go back home?" he smiles.

message 41: by caden. (new)

caden. | 239 comments (( i meant no experienced ))

message 42: by Rey (new)

Rey | 747 comments "I'd like that better" she says softly and a smile plays at the corners if her lips.

message 43: by caden. (new)

caden. | 239 comments Chandler grins and backs the truck out of the parking lot, quickly driving home.

message 44: by Rey (new)

Rey | 747 comments ((OK but I'll have to wait a bit. lol super bowl Sunday so of course I can't go and dwell in my room xD))

message 45: by Rey (new)

Rey | 747 comments She holds his hand the whole way. She full well planed to make the night last

message 46: by caden. (new)

caden. | 239 comments Chandler parks the truck in the drive way and turns off the ignition. He opens her door and leads her Into the house. He pushes her against the wall of and passionately kisses her, closing the door with the heel of his foot.

message 47: by Rey (new)

Rey | 747 comments She kisses him back with just as much passion

message 48: by caden. (new)

caden. | 239 comments He kisses her neckline and pushes his forehead against hers, his eyes closed.

message 49: by Rey (new)

Rey | 747 comments "I love you so much" she says breathlessly

message 50: by Rey (new)

Rey | 747 comments ((should he be going somewhere dangerous or no?))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6