Love Inspired Historicals discussion

Birthdays > February LIH Birthdays

Comments Showing 1-50 of 71 (71 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments January went fast for me and now this one only has 28 days so we have to pack a lot of fun in this short month..
I have a few listed, Winnie-Valri-Cheryl-Lyn-Jane-Kathy and last but certainly not least Jenny. any others give us a shout about them. We like to celebrate with ya.

message 2: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments Tomorrow is our first birthday for the month-banners being hung for "Happy Birthday Nina", I have a coconut cake and some blonde brownies along with a lemon pie. Hope one of these might be to your liking but soon the tables will be laden with lots of goodies as we fellowship with you. Have a great day.

message 3: by Barbara (new)

Barbara Phinney (barbphin) | 22 comments Happy birthday, and Yum!

message 4: by Christine (new)

Christine Johnson | 1102 comments Happy birthday, Nina! I've added some key lime pie.

message 5: by Barbara (new)

Barbara Phinney (barbphin) | 22 comments Another Yum!

message 6: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments Looks like the party is in full swing, I hear music playing and baloons are everywhere, Nina hope you find your fav treat for this special day"Happy Birthday", chocolate pecan pie on another table I spy.

message 7: by Melody (new)

Melody | 2493 comments Happy happy birthday! Loving the party and the pie! Hope you have a most wonderful day!

message 8: by Keli (new)

Keli Gwyn (keligwyn) | 757 comments Happy birthday, Nina! I'm adding a platter of chocolate chip cookies to the table. Enjoy!

message 9: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 4955 comments Happy Birthday Nina

message 10: by Valri (new)

Valri Western | 964 comments Happy Birthday, Nina! Since I'm allergic to chocolate, I think I will add some delicious frosted sugar cookies! :)

Laura AKA Loves 2 Read Romance | 909 comments Happy Birthday Nina!

message 12: by Nina (new)

Nina | 42 comments thank you for the birthday wishes and goodies, lol. you have made my day

message 13: by MaryE (new)

MaryE Stifflemire | 499 comments Happy Birthday Nina!! Oh the music is wonderful and look at all the treats! It's just fabulous!

message 14: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments Hanging banners today for "Happy Birthday Winnie", more pies and cakes adorn freshly made up tables, I see a coconut cake and a german chocolate pie. Hope you have a great day with fellowship from the LIH group.

message 15: by Barbara (new)

Barbara Phinney (barbphin) | 22 comments Happy birthday, Winnie!

message 16: by Nina (new)

Nina | 42 comments Happy Birthday to all the February babies!

message 17: by Valri (new)

Valri Western | 964 comments Happy Birthday, Winnie! Time to "slide" into the weekend and celebrate!

message 18: by Keli (new)

Keli Gwyn (keligwyn) | 757 comments Happy birthday, Winnie! Have fun celebrating!

message 19: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments I am going to add banners and celebrate the weekend with "Happy Birthday Valri" and "Happy Birthday Cheryl" who have birthdays tomorrow...big party weekend. Valri does not eat chocolate so we have lemon and sour cream pound cakes, could one of these be something you like, added strawberries and cherries to the table also.

message 20: by Valri (new)

Valri Western | 964 comments Those sound delicious, Paula! Thanks so much! I think I need to start celebrating :)

message 21: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 4955 comments Happy Birthday Winnie hope you are having a wonderful day today.

And Valri and Cheryl for tomorrow. I am bringing cupcakes in all flavours again and a decorating table so you can decorate your own. (I myself like the vanilla ones best not so much the chocolate ones.) As its also valentines day there are lots of heart shapes and roses etc to put on top.

message 22: by Valri (new)

Valri Western | 964 comments Thanks, Jenny! You know just what I like :)

message 23: by MaryE (new)

MaryE Stifflemire | 499 comments Happy Birthday Winnie! I hope you are having a wonderful day!

Happy Birthday Valri and Cheryl for Valentine's Day!!
I have brought some of my pecan crop for snacking and some homemade jellies and jams along with assorted crackers and breads for partying. My brother is on Valentine's Day also.

message 24: by Valri (new)

Valri Western | 964 comments Yummy, Mary! Thanks! I LOVE nuts and homemade jellies and jams are definitely among my favorite things too.....wish you could cyber mail them to me :)

message 25: by MaryE (last edited Feb 13, 2015 04:47PM) (new)

MaryE Stifflemire | 499 comments You are welcome!
I have some to mail to my brother, sister and a cousin from this past falls crop. I try to send them when I have a good supply. And I know they don't last long at my brother's house. I don't think he leaves any for his wife to fix any pies or cakes. lol

message 26: by Christine (new)

Christine Johnson | 1102 comments Happy belated birthday, Winnie! So sorry I missed it. Hope you enjoyed your special day.

Big birthday wishes for Valri and Cheryl. The goodie tables are overflowing with wonderful treats. I'm adding another Key lime pie. Do you like sharing the date with Valentine's Day?

message 27: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments Hello ladies, lovebug has been in our midst, I see hearts and candies everywhere...hearts and more hearts filled with love overflowing around the room. Hope all are enjoying birthdays.

message 28: by Valri (new)

Valri Western | 964 comments Thanks, everyone! The table looks yummy! My hubby took me to lunch today and we had a nice day together :) I love Key Lime pie, by the way!

Laura AKA Loves 2 Read Romance | 909 comments Happy Birthday Winnie, Valri & Cheryl! I have added some Cheesecakes to the table

message 30: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments What a great weekend sharing with our birthday Ladies...you are a great group to be a part of...next birthday to my knowlege is Lyn Cote on 19th unless someone knows of another.

message 31: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments Getting all set up with change in tables and banners for "Happy Birthday Lyn", tomorrow is the day and we are filling our tables and ready for fun....how about platters with many kinds of tiny sandwiches, condiments and salads with fruit.

message 32: by Keli (new)

Keli Gwyn (keligwyn) | 757 comments Happy birthday, Lyn! I'm adding pitchers of iced tea and lemonade to go with those yummy finger sandwiches.

message 33: by Regina (new)

Regina Scott (reginascott) | 398 comments And berries! I'm adding bowls of strawberries, raspberries and blackberries with whipped cream to the table. Happy birthday, Lyn!

message 34: by MaryE (new)

MaryE Stifflemire | 499 comments Happy Birthday Lyn! I brought some fruit pizzas. They have the sweetened cream cheese on the crust with slices of kiwi, strawberries, blueberries and other assorted fruits to add your own toppings. Oh and I did add a bowl of mini chocolate chips for those who can indulge in that treat. ;)

message 35: by Christine (new)

Christine Johnson | 1102 comments Happy birthday, Lyn! What a lovely spread on the tables today. The fruit is so beautiful. I'm adding some raspberry scones to start out the day.

message 36: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments "Happy Birthday Lyn" we are celebrating with ya and hope you enjoy every minute of the day. How about some tea and scones to start and then just keep going as we have you covered.

message 37: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 4955 comments Happy Birthday Lyn Im late but its nice to celebrate for longer.

message 38: by Valri (new)

Valri Western | 964 comments Happy Birthday, Lyn!!!!

message 39: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments stopping in to change our banners and decorate the tables for tomorrow's "Happy Birthday Jane", choosing wildflower bouquets thinking of Spring soon will be here. a country band will sing your song and we are trying to get Blake Shelton to stop by during the day. enjoy all.

message 40: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments I see we have many goodies on the tables and I am adding a beautiful coconut cake. Hope you have a special day Jane.

message 41: by MaryE (new)

MaryE Stifflemire | 499 comments Happy Birthday Jane! Hope it is a wonderful day for you! OOOOhhhh I think I see Blake sneaking in the back door!

message 42: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (mblisa) | 305 comments Happy Birthday to all celebrating birthdays in February!

message 43: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 4955 comments Happy Birthday Jane hope yu had a wodeul day.

MaryE who is Blake?

message 44: by MaryE (last edited Feb 22, 2015 01:57PM) (new)

MaryE Stifflemire | 499 comments Ausjenny wrote: "Happy Birthday Jane hope yu had a wodeul day.

MaryE who is Blake?"

Blake Shelton is a Country music singer that is popular right now. Look up to Paula-O's conversation a few back. ;)

message 45: by Valri (new)

Valri Western | 964 comments Happy Birthday, Jane! Hope your day is great!

message 46: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 4955 comments Thanks MaryE I haven't heard of him before. Then I don't listen to a lot of music except Michael W Smith.

message 47: by Christine (new)

Christine Johnson | 1102 comments Happy birthday, Jane! I hope your day was fabulous!

message 48: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments I missed Blake and his singing Happy Birthday to Jane, well we will just have to wish for another great star for our next as Kathy is 24th....

message 49: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments Banners hung today"Happy Birthday Kathy" -tables are so pretty with tuplips adorning them along with all our goodies, I have brought in a angel food cake added strawberries and some whipped cream sat beside for those that like it. Hope you have a great day, whose your singing mogul you would like to hear today?

message 50: by Valri (new)

Valri Western | 964 comments Happy Birthday, Kathy! The tables look great already! Since we are still in February, I am bringing heart-shaped cookies :)

« previous 1