City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) City of Bones discussion

The Mortal Instruments TV SHOW - Casting!

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Natalie (new)

Natalie The Mortal Instruments TV Show is in the works... who do you think might/should be casted?

These are my ideas...

https://trailerpark13.wordpress.com/2...

Chandley Rose Evan Peters as Sebastian...perfect

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Natalie wrote: "The Mortal Instruments TV Show is in the works... who do you think might/should be casted?

These are my ideas...

https://trailerpark13.wordpress.com/2......"

Wow, some of the characters really look like they are described as in the book, but i thought that Jamie was okay for the role of Jace, and with clary i do agree the actress should be another one, but not the one from castle

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Chandley wrote: "Evan Peters as Sebastian...perfect"

true :)

Shauna - Jo Oh my god your choices are legit perfection. I couldn't agree more on Evan Peters as Sebastian!

Melodi Goldraven Evan Peters can really act like Sebestian but ı imagined sebestian alwasy skinny I don't know why so.. Good but not best sebstian I think. And Magnus shoudln't be changed!

Lexa I really loved Magnus how he was and Conor Mclain is a perfect model for Sebastian but you're right, can he act? Honestly, no one will ever be satisfied with the look of Jace. It's just people's opinion. :/ :) cx

message 8: by Aly (new) - rated it 5 stars

Aly OHH THEY ARE PERFECT :333

Melodi Goldraven There is a man in City of Lost Souls book trailer. He played as sebestian and he wasnperfect. You should watch

message 10: by Anja (new) - rated it 5 stars

Anja Alfred To me I think they should keep the same cast, but it is what it is.

message 11: by Anja (new) - rated it 5 stars

Anja Alfred To me I think they should keep the same cast, but it is what it is.

Bella Even though I like Jamie, Alex Pettyfer would be an amazing Jace

AbigailDenyse01 omg alex pettyfer.... yum..

message 14: by Neti (new) - rated it 5 stars

Neti Anja wrote: "To me I think they should keep the same cast, but it is what it is."

I'm sure they would if they could but movie actors especially younger ones don't like to commit to a tv series or they plainly don't want to do a tv series.

message 15: by Dawn (new) - rated it 4 stars

Dawn Alexa wrote: "I really loved Magnus how he was and Conor Mclain is a perfect model for Sebastian but you're right, can he act? Honestly, no one will ever be satisfied with the look of Jace. It's just people's opinion. :/ :) cx"

I agree exactly.

Jonathan  Evan Peters as Jonathan Morgenstern (Sebastian)

Koleen Hansen February 27, 20015

To whom may concern:
I think whom they give the role to would be the right person I am not particular on that if they change actor for the show or changes to the scripted
I am not parallel type of person.
Best regrets

Jazz Peppers Chandley wrote: "Evan Peters as Sebastian...perfect"

Yes ♥

Defne A I like your choices and Evan Peters as Sebastian is perfect but have you seen ALex Pettyfer now. He doesn't look like he's seventeen and if they make six seasons he will probably look way to old to be Jace but if maybe he shaved he could look a little younger

message 20: by Fernanda (new)

Fernanda Acosta Andrew Biersack from Black Veil Brides would be a good Jonathan Morgenstern. I know he's not an actor but he has been in a series on youtube called Average Joe. When I read Jonathan's description I imagined Andy.