Janet Tronstad - Dry Creek & Other Stories discussion

February Birthdays

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Eberly (kathyeberly) | 218 comments February may be the shortest month but many wonderful people were born in February! I know for a fact Jenny's birthday is this month! Mine is the 24th, I'll start this party going with my raspberry sherbet punch!

message 2: by Nina (new)

Nina | 126 comments Happy Birthday to all the February laides, mine is the 11th.

message 3: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 614 comments Valri's is the 14th.

message 4: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Eberly (kathyeberly) | 218 comments That's right! I couldn't forget that!

message 5: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Eberly (kathyeberly) | 218 comments Happy birthday Nina! My mom's birthday is the 11th also!

message 6: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Eberly (kathyeberly) | 218 comments Happy birthday Nina! My mom's birthday is the 11th also!

message 7: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (mblisa) | 136 comments Happy Birthday to everyone having Birthdays in February!

message 8: by Wanda (last edited Feb 01, 2015 06:13PM) (new)

Wanda (booklover_54) | 179 comments My brother James has one on the 9th. He is autistic and as he says "popular". We don't know what that means but it is important to him so we agree. He will be 47 years old and a blessing to us all !!!!!!
He is our "baby" LOL
Happy day to all Feb babies.....

message 9: by Valri (new)

Valri Western | 434 comments Thanks for remembering me, Jenny! February is a big birthday month in our family! We have my brother, his wife, my son, my nephew, my niece, my brother-in-law and me!

Happy Birthday to the other birthday people!

message 10: by Mary (new)

Mary (maryannie) | 287 comments Hope you all had nice Birthday celebrations. I hope you didn't have to share Valentines Day! In Boise the weather has been moderate but chilly at night. I will not let me myself be fooled that Spring is here, though, as we have had snow in early April before. Stay warm and I pray one of these days we will have another in person get-together. I haven't been writing much and deal with SAD in the winter. I would appreciate your prayers on my life so that I might continue to grow in the Lord. Mary R.

message 11: by Valri (new)

Valri Western | 434 comments Nice to hear from you, Mary

message 12: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 614 comments Happy Belated Birthday to Kathy for the 24ths and an early BD for me tomorrow 26th Aussie time (6 and a half hours!)

message 13: by Valri (new)

Valri Western | 434 comments I'm already thinking of you, Jenny! I will wish you a happy birthday right now and then a BIGGER one tomorrow!

message 14: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 614 comments Thanks Valri its now my BD.

message 15: by MaryE (new)

MaryE Stifflemire | 53 comments Happy Birthday Jenny!!

message 16: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 614 comments thanks

message 17: by Wanda (new)

Wanda (booklover_54) | 179 comments Happy Birthday to all those born in March.
I have a friend JoAnn who will be "16" this year....backwards lol.
Many Happy Returns to all and as I sent to my friend Philip in Ireland : fad saol agat-Long life to you.

message 18: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 252 comments Wanda wrote: "Happy Birthday to all those born in March.
I have a friend JoAnn who will be "16" this year....backwards lol.
Many Happy Returns to all and as I sent to my friend Philip in Ireland : fad saol agat-..."

fad saol agat-Long life to you. I stole this for LIH birthdays hope you dont mind...Happy Birthday to those here too. March births have a windy month.