spine breakers book club discussion

The young elites Discussion > The Young Elites SPOILER SECTION

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (onceuponabook2) | 13 comments Mod
hi guys! this section will contain spoilers so beware.....
keep in mind not everyone might be on the same page so you might read spoilers from other parts of the book

message 2: by Baillee (new)

Baillee (bailleef) | 8 comments OMG I FINISHED! *Spoilers for the ending* I'm so sad! I LOVED Enzo! And I feel so bad for Adelina! TOO MANY FEELS! Has anyone else finished? And please tell me I'm not the only one who can't stand Violetta!

message 3: by Nicole (new)

Baillee wrote: "OMG I FINISHED! *Spoilers for the ending* I'm so sad! I LOVED Enzo! And I feel so bad for Adelina! TOO MANY FEELS! Has anyone else finished? And please tell me I'm not the only one who can't stand ..."

I know how you feel! I think violetta is going to turn against adelina. I started crying when enzzo died but at the same time I felt he kind of deserved it after toying with adelina's emotions

message 4: by Baillee (new)

Baillee (bailleef) | 8 comments What was the chicks name from the epilogue? I feel like she's going to resurrect Enzo in The Rose Society.

message 5: by Baillee (new)

Baillee (bailleef) | 8 comments What was the chicks name from the epilogue? I feel like she's going to resurrect Enzo in The Rose Society.

message 6: by Nicole (new)

Baillee wrote: "What was the chicks name from the epilogue? I feel like she's going to resurrect Enzo in The Rose Society."

Her name is Maeve Jacqueline. and I have the same feeling

message 7: by Baillee (new)

Baillee (bailleef) | 8 comments The thing that really crushed me was when Adelina realized that Raffaele was never her friend and how everyone was afraid of her.

message 8: by Baillee (new)

Baillee (bailleef) | 8 comments The thing that really crushed me was when Adelina realized that Raffaele was never her friend and how everyone was afraid of her.