1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Loki and Harley

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments hey! :)

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 2400 comments Hi. Sorry I took so long.

message 3: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments It's ok

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 2400 comments You wanna just go for it?

message 5: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments I usually make characters

message 7: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments But I guess we can jump in...

message 9: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments Can you start?

message 10: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments Just one quick question though, is the kid his or another guys?

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 2400 comments OK but I'm about to be in church so it'll be a while.

message 13: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments ok

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 2400 comments Jason closed his eyes as the plane hit the ground, running his hand over his black buzzed hair. He fought away the memories and opened his eyes, looking ahead. This would be the first time to see his son in person, and he couldn't be happier.

message 15: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments Lana is at the gate waiting for him. she's holding her 6 month old son who has black curls and blue eyes. He is happily sucking in his whole hand, not knowing he's about to meet his dad

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 2400 comments As Jason got off the plane, he looked around, searching for Lana. When he finally saw her, his eyes lit up and he started jogging her way.

message 17: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments "Jason!" Lana exclaims happily and half runs over to him

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 2400 comments He ran and hugged her, being careful not to hurt the baby. "I missed you so much."

message 19: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments "I missed you too!" she says then she puts both hands around their son. "Jason...meet our son, Chance." she says with a smile

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 2400 comments Jason cradled chance and smiled at Lana. "Wow. This is awesome."

message 21: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments Lana hugs him. "I'm so happy you're finally home!"

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 2400 comments Jason kissed her. "Me too." He smiled as chance did a little baby giggle in his arms.

message 23: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments Lana kisses him back and hugs him "let's go home." she says with a smile

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 2400 comments He nodded. "Sounds good to me."

message 25: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments She smiles

Chance starts whimpering and he stretches his arms towards Lana

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 2400 comments Jason frowned and handed chance to her. "What car did you bring?"

message 27: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments "I have the subaru" she says with a smile as she receives chance

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 2400 comments He nodded, the smile returning. "It'll be nice driving a civilian car again."

message 29: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments "well I was going to drive but you can if you want" she says with a smile

((where should he have been? We could work something into the story line like he ends up suffering from PTSD or something))

Loki ~ If you can dream it, you can do it (lokithegr8) | 2400 comments He fought the Taliban in Afghanistan.))

He smirked. "I will then."

message 31: by Rey (new)

Rey | 7665 comments "alright" she passes him the keys

((so should he have ptsd?