Welcome

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

inactive account (supernerdgavin) | 166 comments Mod
Introduce your selves.

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 1 comments

Send me to the Wolves
I come back leading the Pack!
Hiya! I'm Wulfie! Feel free to guess my sex and gender, but also feel free to refer to me by whatever gender pronoun you feel like - he, she, ze, it. I've always been bad at autobiographies and such so...here it goes:

➊ I am omnisexual. What is that, many ask. Many ask if it includes animals or plants... So to them I say "Men, women, transsexuals, hermaphrodites, grey wall-eyed ponies, blue phone boxes, floating heads, trees from Cheem, genderless gelatinous blobs...I don't care if you are a heterosexual male, a homosexual female, a bisexual succubus, a non-binary asexual, a pansexual timelord, an omnisexual fixed point in time, or a saphiosexual consulting detective, a sexually confused fallen angel, if I like you, I like you." Which contains references to some of my beloved fandoms. Although it is a joke, basically, I have no romantic or sexual boundaries.

➋ Some of my fandoms include: Grimm, Supernatural, Doctor Who, Lost Girl, Teen Wolf, and My Little Pony. I'm also part of the furry fandom and a supporter of the Otherkin/Therian/Vampire community.

➌ I'm a beginning YouTuber!

➍ I have an obession with accents - English, Irish, Scottish, and Australian accents are amazing! I, myself, have an accent - somewhat British, for an unknown reason.

➎ Gingers and redheads steal my heart.

➏ My dream pet? A Finnish Lapphund - Swedish Valhund mix!

➐ Wulfie is a character of mine who has his own ask blog. His lover is a fox, and I enjoy pictures displaying similar relationships(Wolf+Fox).

➑ I am a struggling author.

➒ I'm a rather lewd person and have a perverse sense of humor.

You should capitalize the 'Altered Genetics' in the title.

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Where do we make our Characters? I've seen the rules

message 4: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) | 2 comments Hello there mates...names Jacob...you can call me Jacob. I am no one fancy just a brit living in the states and I am here to have fun.

... Yeah... I need a Co-Mod... I have the ideas... Not the skill to lead a group

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Can I help?

I'll think about it.
:)

message 8: by Haley, ♪┏(°.°)┛┗(°.°)┓┗(°.°)┛┏(°.°)┓ ♪ (new)

Haley | 135 comments Mod
If I may pipe up, the first things you definitly need are character threads, a request thread, and places to rp... and maybe a questions thread.

message 9: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) | 2 comments I agree with Haley

message 10: by inactive account (new)

Haley you are mod!

message 11: by Haley, ♪┏(°.°)┛┗(°.°)┓┗(°.°)┛┏(°.°)┓ ♪ (new)

Haley | 135 comments Mod
Yay!

message 12: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) hi

message 13: by Haley, ♪┏(°.°)┛┗(°.°)┓┗(°.°)┛┏(°.°)┓ ♪ (new)

Haley | 135 comments Mod
Hello!

message 14: by Kage (new)

Kage Hello

message 15: by inactive account (new)

Hello!