dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments Hello:D

message 2: by panda (new)

panda | 5359 comments Hi!

message 3: by panda (new)

panda | 5359 comments Hi!

message 4: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments Hey:) Do you have any ideas? Special Requirements?

message 5: by panda (new)

panda | 5359 comments I want to do a forbidden romance. With fairies light vs. dark.

message 6: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments Okay sounds good, do you have a preference for genders like Doubles or singles?

message 7: by panda (new)

panda | 5359 comments I've been doing guy a lot so I want change it up a bit. And how about singles.

message 8: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments Okay that is the same with me as well that's why I had to ask. Alright, I usually add small characters around when I do singles out of habit. IF that is okay with you?

message 9: by panda (new)

panda | 5359 comments That fine with me I do that too sometimes.

message 10: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments Alright, warning I haven't done a light and dark fairy's rp at all before.

message 11: by panda (new)

panda | 5359 comments That's fine I've always wanted to do it so I'm new to it also.

message 12: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments Alright because I was feeling a bit embarrassed because you might have already done those kinds so it was scaring me a bit.

message 13: by panda (new)

panda | 5359 comments No, no don't be embarrass! Now let make our characters! You only have to write a little bit cause I want to get to rping

message 14: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments Alright I'll make a character and I'll probably get a little detailed I'll try to hurry but I'm getting distracted a bit with the show I'm watching.

message 15: by panda (new)

panda | 5359 comments Ok

message 16: by panda (new)

panda | 5359 comments Anastasia flower
(2000)
Light Fae.

message 17: by Janelle (last edited Jan 31, 2015 06:03PM) (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments Name: Thomas Henderson
Appearance:
(Couldn't find a good pic. That's the best one.)
History:Thomas is older to his sister by only five minutes his twin sister is Hazel. Since they were younger he never stopped working hard to keep them both alive and well. They were orphans after being abandoned when they were only five years old. They worked hard not receiving a good education. Thomas is a fairy and Hazel is just ordinary the problem is she has been taken care of by Thomas. Hazel was born blind so she's being taken care of really well by Thomas.
Dark Fae

message 18: by panda (new)

panda | 5359 comments (Ok he's cute XD Ana is a nobles daughter maybe Thomas can be their servant?)

message 19: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments (Thanks and that works:))

message 20: by panda (new)

panda | 5359 comments (Ok would you like to start first and you can make it detailed as you want)

message 21: by panda (new)

panda | 5359 comments (Ok would you like to start first and you can make it detailed as you want)

message 22: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments (Sure:)

message 23: by panda (new)

panda | 5359 comments

message 24: by panda (new)

panda | 5359 comments ?

message 25: by panda (new)

panda | 5359 comments (Hello?)