1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > ♔Ƙƴℓιє♔ and Janelle

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,015 (1015 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21

message 1: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments Name: Clarissa Salazar
Appearance:
(view spoiler)
Family and Personality: She's a daughter of two great rulers she has an older brother and a a younger brother and sister. She's the oldest daughter next to her brother and is three years apart of her younger brother and sister the twins. She grew up helping the peasants in the kingdom she did her best to give them food, water, and money. She also gives away some clothes that she doesn't use to the people as well. She has done what she can to help the kingdom grow. Though when she noticed that something was changing between her parents and the kingdom she didn't try to stop or say anything wrong. She was worried something would happen but she had faith they would be fine.

message 2: by Kylie (last edited Jan 31, 2015 07:05PM) (new)

Kylie Name: Alexander (Alex) Hawthorne

Appearance: description

(view spoiler)

Family: He is the only child of his two parents and they constantly keep a close eye on him. Since he was a child they raised him to be a soldier and a King. He never has gotten a chance to see very much of the outside world. His country is expanding especially because much of the country thrives off of the income of the farming industry- because of this his parents need to expand and find new lands. The only way to do this is to invade neighboring kingdoms to get enough land to maintain their growing kingdom. They've decided to marry their son off in hopes of gaining land peacefully or providing good relations after they have conquered.

Personality: He is determined and strong and willing to sacrifice anything for his country. At times he can be hard to read and selfish but is very chivalrous. He's a bit stubborn but once you get to know him he can be sweet and thoughtful

message 3: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments He's great! Sorry I'm taking so long getting distracted in a movie and helping my cousin with his art project.

message 4: by Kylie (new)

Kylie That's fine!

message 5: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments Do you mind starting?

message 6: by Kylie (new)

Kylie Sure.

message 7: by Kylie (new)

Kylie Alex was in his room reading a book he'd recently recovers. It was very good and he was lost in it. There was a knock.
"Come in." he calls and a guard steps in,"You're father wants you in his study."
He sighs,"Alright."

message 8: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments Clarissa stood up after giving the last of the bread in her basket to the young girl taking care of her child. "Thank you your majesty." The young women whispered holding her child close to her. "You're welcome I hope you live a wonderful life." Clarissa finished her conversation and got on her horse her guard sitting on his steed by her side.
They rode their horses to the castle for morning activities Clarissa is in need to do.

message 9: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments Alex's father Peter looked up once the guard left to get his son, he has been planning this for a long time. He didn't want to be cruel and evil to a kingdom they will invade. But they must expand and asking his son to have an arranged marriage with the princess must be done even though Alex may not like it.

message 10: by Kylie (new)

Kylie He heads to his fathers study and sits,"I already know what this is about- the arranged marriage right?"

message 11: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments "Yes it is Alex, her name is Clarissa Salazar you never met her before. I just want to let you know what she looks like." He gave him a picture a sketch of Clarissa.

message 12: by Kylie (new)

Kylie He looks at the sketch. She was smiling in it. She seemed pretty- ish. The artist wasn't the greatest he wondered if she'd look much different in person.
"Will I be sent there or will she come here?"

message 13: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments "You will go there with your mother and I during the invasion." He simply stated even though he wasn't sure if it was the greatest idea.

message 14: by Kylie (new)

Kylie "Oh." he nods,"I will prepare for that then."

message 15: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments "Son you won't be stuck in any violence if violence happens but you will come with your mother inside once I have spoken to the king." he explained unsure if he was doing a good thing but he must.

message 16: by Kylie (new)

Kylie He didn't question his father and nods even though he wasn't sure about all this," Yes sir."

message 17: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments "Then please pack we will be leaving tonight." He knew nightfall was the best way to travel as a surprise invasion.

message 18: by Kylie (new)

Kylie He bites his lip slightly and nods and goes to start packing.

Clarissa's mother was having anxiety about parting with her.

message 19: by Kylie (new)

Kylie ((Oh wait she doesn't know lol))
She was having anxiety about the impending attack their scouts had foreshadowed

message 20: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments ((lol))

Peter nodded he finished up some paperwork his wife Rosalyn came to his side. "Do you think they will cooperate?" She asked him curiously. "I hope so I don't want to cause any problems with the kingdom.

Clarissa pet her horses mane Silverlight, she kissed his mane saying goodbye she went inside seeing her mother was having a bit of anxiety again. "Mother are you alright?" She went over to her side kissing her mother's cheek in a greeting.

message 21: by Kylie (new)

Kylie Alex packs up his stuff and wonders about the battle ahead.

Amelia hugs her gently and pulls a small piece of straw from her hair,"Yes, darling. I'm fine." she assures her.

message 22: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments Rosalyn sighed softly she kissed his cheek she left to finish packing up for their trip tonight. Peter soon finished up he left to help his wife out as much as he could.

Clarissa hugged her mother gently smiling gently when the piece of straw was removed from her. "Are you sure?"

message 23: by Kylie (new)

Kylie "Yes I'm certain- I need to go talk to your father. Clean yourself up for dinner." she says and goes to find David and sits. "If it's true what they're reporting..."
"I know. We haven't the numbers to win this fight." he sighs,"We'll fight if they have to but maybe we can find an alternative.

Alex finishes his packing and lays down in bed for a while and reads to keep his mind off things.

message 24: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments "Yes mother, please don't worry everything will be fine." She assured her mother leaving to her bathroom to dress and clean up for dinner. She luckily got back a few moments early she could easily dress into her gown and clean herself up. She did so coming back in her dinner gown taking her seat next to her older brother and the twins.

"I sent a fake note to David warning him another ruler will pass through his kingdom, hopefully it will arrive immediately there for them to think that everything is fine and that we are not passing through." Peter explained to his wife.

message 25: by Kylie (new)

Kylie David was studying the letter he'd received unsure whether it not to believe it. He'd play ignorant for now and hope for the best. Amelia kisses the twins heads and sits down cheerfully putting on a front for the children.

Alex sighs and thinks about the girl

message 26: by Janelle (last edited Feb 14, 2015 09:58AM) (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments Clarissa sat down noticing that Anthony hasn't arrived yet even though he was older and had more freedom didn't mean he should be late to dinner. Though when he took his seat next to her after pecking their mother's cheek. He sat down next to her looking a bit serious after his work out with sword training.

Rosalyn soon finished packing up she sat down resting while Peter spoke to her in order to comfort her since things seemed to be getting very tense around them after deciding the invasion.

((Her siblings:

Anthony:

Ryan:

Arianna: ))

message 27: by Kylie (new)

Kylie David finally comes and sits by Amelia and greets them all. "How was sword practice?" he asks Anthony.

message 28: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments "It was good until some outlanders joined in." He didn't want to mention it though he was supposed to let his father and mother know about any rebels coming in and starting a fight.

"It was Aaron Morgan's group wasn't it?" Clarissa asked Anthony. He simply nodded not happy to admit this information.

message 29: by Kylie (new)

Kylie Amelia sighs lightly clearly worried.
"It will all by dealt with." David says firmly,"We'll come to an agreement one way or another."

message 30: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments "They were watching Arianna and Clarissa that's how the fight started when Aaron talked about things he could do." He didn't spread the details. Clarissa looked down ignoring any Vivid memories of what Aaron could do. Ryan hugged Arianna gently when she got scared she was young too young for romance and yet she was being threatened.

message 31: by Kylie (new)

Kylie Amelia frowns deeply,"Scum." she says and looks at Arianna sympathetically.
"I'm glad you did what you did then." David says to Anthony.

message 32: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments "I scared them off Mother. I warned him that you would try to make agreements with his father."He assured her and father though he was also worried he didn't want his sisters touched by them. Arianna slowly calmed down gathering her strength.

message 33: by Kylie (new)

Kylie Amelia would talk to Arianna later. "They can't go unpunished."
"They won't." David says.

message 34: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments "They are hiding at the marsh lands that is where I chased them up too with Joshua and Marcus. They haven't left yet and I'm sure they won't leave there." He said to his father to help him. "This has been the third time heh have done this." Clarissa finally announced thinking of it.

message 35: by Kylie (new)

Kylie "This isn't acceptable- I'll send a few soldiers after them." David says

message 36: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments Anthony nodded sitting up straight still angered at Aaron, he was glad that Clarissa won't be with that guy.

message 37: by Kylie (new)

Kylie The rest of the meal was mostly eaten in silence.

message 38: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments A guard came in going to David's side once it was desert. "Your majesty, rebels are attacking." He whispered in his ear in order to not scare his family.

message 39: by Kylie (new)

Kylie David stands quickly,"Pardon me." he says to his family and leaves with him quickly. They were attacking in the middle of the night? He quickly sends out orders for their troops to meet them before they got to the castle.

((Maybe they should just sort of raid the castle?))

message 40: by Kylie (new)

Kylie ((Instead of them trying to make a pear treaty they could threaten to kill them all but they say Clarissa could you know marry him and they try to arrange an agreement))

message 41: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments ((That is a good idea so it could seem they are going to raid the castle until they announce what they want that is Clarissa marrying Alex or they all die. Or I could wait Clarissa intrude and offer a trade if she marries Alex in an arranged marriage they don't harm her family?))

message 42: by Kylie (new)

Kylie ((Yes! Do the last thing!))

David hurries to his wife and explains quickly.
Anthony goes with his father and Amelia gets the twins and Clarissa,"Come with me."

message 43: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments ((Okay!!:))

Clarissa got up making sure she had the small dagger just in case it was needed it. She saw Anthony leave with her father she followed her mother with Ryan and Ariana going quickly. "Mother what is going on?"

message 44: by Kylie (new)

Kylie "Come with me." she says and takes Arianna's hand and leads them to her chambers. She kicks aside a rug that covered a door that led to a large room underground where they could hide in such times as these- hopefully they wouldn't be found,"Come come."

message 45: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments Clarissa quickly hurried going down after Ryan and Arianna she helped her mother down quickly going as fast as she could really afraid right now. She felt scared be brave.

message 46: by Kylie (new)

Kylie Amelia had grabbed a lantern and lights it after shutting the entrance. Within the small room was a bunch of blankets and pillows as well as food and water

message 47: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments Ryan got another small lateen and light it up hanging it up so they could see dimly not fully though. "Mother what is happening?" Clarissa asked her spreading a blanket out for them with Arianna. Though she hated small spaces she was getting a bit cluster-phobic. Ariana stayed by her mother's side scared she didn't ever experience something like this before. ((Gtg))

message 48: by Kylie (new)

Kylie Amelia hold Arianna to her chest and strokes her hair calmly,"It's alright. Everything's okay- this is just a precaution."

message 49: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments Clarissa sat by Ryan calming down slowly though she was too afraid to believe their mother. If it was a precaution Anthony would be there with them too. Arianna tried to calm down with her mother soothing her but it was too hard to calm down she was so afraid.

message 50: by Kylie (new)

Kylie Her mother sings quietly in an effort to help Arianna

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21