1×1's > Amber and Tia

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amber (new)

Amber | 1684 comments Hi!

message 2: by T. (new)

T. (palefection) | 245 comments Hiya! :) How are you? x

message 3: by Amber (new)

Amber | 1684 comments I'm good! So plot idea?

message 4: by T. (new)

T. (palefection) | 245 comments Well... You see... I don't really have one, lol. Are there any plot lines/ideas you've been wanting to try or favor? x

message 5: by Amber (new)

Amber | 1684 comments Hmmm not in particular. I prefer realistic but I don't mind doing the powers and stuff.

message 6: by T. (new)

T. (palefection) | 245 comments I prefer realistic as well :) Um, how about 'my best friend's sister' sort of thing? But the sister (Girl A) is one of the popular, bad-ass kids and Girl B (the friend) is just the normal high school goer, unnoticed and okay with that. At first, Girl B is just another bet between Girl A's friends but as they get to know each other, they find out that there is more to each other than they portray? We can figure out what happens and stuff later on, i guess. (May I be Girl B?)

Or Tutor x Student? (May I be the student?)

Or Camp counselor x Camper (May I be the camper?)

message 7: by T. (new)

T. (palefection) | 245 comments Amber? :))

message 8: by Amber (new)

Amber | 1684 comments Gosh I'm sorry I didn't see this. I like your first idea.

message 9: by T. (new)

T. (palefection) | 245 comments Its cool! I did take a while to reply :) So is it okay if I am Girl B?

message 10: by Amber (new)

Amber | 1684 comments Oh yeah sure. Do you want to make charries or jump in?

message 11: by T. (new)

T. (palefection) | 245 comments I think we can just skip! :) But first, are you okay with cussing and sex scenes?

message 12: by T. (new)

T. (palefection) | 245 comments Hello? :)

message 13: by Amber (new)

Amber | 1684 comments I am okay with cussing and sex scenes. I'm so sorry this was so late. Wow.