Camp Half~Blood discussion

Γεφυεsτ & Δρρlιςλτισπs > ΜσD Δρρlιςλτισπ/ Mod App

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) | 1271 comments Mod
Hey there I need two MoDs.

Fill this out and you will get a big three position. I'll take left over and you guys get first pick on the big three godly creation. not you must create the god to be a MoD.

Name:
Activity per week:
Godly Claim:
Post Two ideas that can improve the group:
Post One thing you would change about the group:
RP example

message 2: by KT (last edited Mar 05, 2015 06:22PM) (new)

KT (queenlykt) | 888 comments Mod
Name: KT, Kaity, Lady MAsk, Masky, Masquey, Masquerade, Queen, Queenie, Masquerade Queen
Experience: With CHB or Modding? Modding- 10 groups I think? CHB- Read all the books I could find.
Activity per week: Every day during school, after school, iPod at night
Godly Claim: Do I have to have a Big Three?
Post Two ideas that can improve the group:
-Roleplays in the mortal realm
-Add the name of the place next to the title for those on mobile (eg "Hεllσ λπd Шεlςσϻε (Hello and Welcome")
Post One thing you would change about the group:
-Request Prophecies area. I know you couldn't give one to everyone, but everyone likes to be involved somehow. Miniquests, approved by you of course, would help that.
RP example: *finds best one from groups*
(view spoiler)

message 3: by Jacob (new)

You do have to be one of the big three it must be a created charrie after becoming a MoD.
I like the idea for those on mobile.

As far as changing something about the group I do require that font to remain the same for the template. IS there anything else you feel should be changed about the group as that is certainly not a single ounce of measurement to be changed. I have requirements to see just how many people are willing to take the extra step and copy and paste something rather than create something that has one very confused. Because when people are allowed their own templates and fonts they go out of whack and make it hard to find everything in the order you expect or desire it to be. I made it a particular font just really to see how many would suck it up and do it the way it is asked to be done and how many would sit back and complain about it. IF that is mean of me oh well.

Sorry I have to elaborate myself for particular things posted.

Your rp is excellent and exactly what we are looking for.

Finish up any thing left in question or explanation. Then you shall be evaluated once more.

message 4: by KT (new)

Edited!
But in all honesty and with all respect, I don't think it's fair that I have to have a Big Three character. I'm not as fond of them, and I know I wouldn't play it very often or very well. I don't think that's fair to other people who want to have characters interact with them, or who would stay active with that Big Three god. :3

message 5: by Jacob (new)

Very well I will review and give it a few days before I consider approval.

message 6: by KT (new)

message 7: by KT (new)

OHYEAH this. I blame vacation excitement for my lack of activity regarding this.

message 8: by Jacob (new)

Very well you are approved your first assignment as a new Mod is to psot in MoD Chat to further discuss your ideas.

QUEEN | 24 comments Same as the other group I posted in

message 10: by Jacob (new)

huh?

message 11: by QUEEN (new)

QUEEN | 24 comments I posted an application in a different group thats the same for this one.

message 12: by QUEEN (new)

QUEEN | 24 comments Name: Queen
Experience: So much.
Activity per week: Always.
Godly Claim: Unknown
Post Two ideas that can improve the group: Require or try and get members to be more active and make a male rather than a female chart first.
Post One thing you would change about the group: Font. I can't understand what most thread names say.
RP example
This is from a Marvel themed Rp
(view spoiler)

message 13: by Jacob (new)

make a male rather than a female chart first? What exactly are you referring to?

message 14: by QUEEN (new)

QUEEN | 24 comments Character*

message 15: by QUEEN (new)

QUEEN | 24 comments Too many people are insistent on remaining one gender for the entirety of their life. I mean here you should at least mix it up!!

message 16: by Jacob (new)

I considered that but a lot of people like myself won't go outside their own gender. I asked they make at least one boy for the fact that boy's are rarely made so they have no other choice if they want three characters their third must be a male. I don't want to force a male character on other people I simply want to establish that boys are hard to come by but I make plenty to make up for the ratio. I try to take on no less than five characters. In my Coven group I have fifteen male character's who at this point have evened the ratio of characters genders.