One on One's... And only that! discussion

Anne and Marceline

Comments Showing 1-50 of 402 (402 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey!

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 1900 comments Is it okay if I'm the slave too :3

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure! Characters?

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Prince Theo Lions

Appearance: Max Irons

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 1900 comments Name: Argent

Appearance: Scene haircut, blue eyes, black hair.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Can you start?

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

What you mean?

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Doesn't matter... Just start wherever you like and I'll follow your lead.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 1900 comments Argent sat in her cell and bit her lip, shaking slightly.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Prince Theo was sitting in on his fathers meeting with Queen Tits. 'Haha her name is tits.' Theo thought to himself with a smile. He regained his composure again. "Excuse me Father, Queen Tits. I must go tend to the hounds." His father nodded and Theo ran out of there.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 1900 comments Argent shook her head and stared at the ground. She wanted to leave, go back to her normal life.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Theo ran around to his secret hiding place, which was the prison. When he got there he noticed a girl in there. "Hello?" He said.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 1900 comments Argent looked at him and curled up. "G-go away..."

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

He was shocked no one was ever in this prison before. "Hi, what is your name, miss?" He noticed that she was scared of him.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 1900 comments Argent trembled. "Why does it matter..." She mumbled, curling up farther into the corner.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

He cleared his throat. "Well, I'd like to know." He smiled at her. "Are you alright miss?" He took a step towards her with his hands outstretched towards her.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 1900 comments Argent flinched and crawled away from him. "Don't hurt me.." She whimpered.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

He put down his hands. "I'm not gonna hurt you, miss. You know I don't know your name yet so, right now I'm just gonna call you Missy. Until you trust me enough to tell me your name." He noticed that there were bruises on her neck and arms. "Did someone hurt you, Missy?"

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 1900 comments Argent curled up and didn't respond, looking down. She hugged herself tighter and shook her head lightly. "I-I don't know..."

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

He swallows. "Do you know why you are in here, Missy?" He looks at her with a curious gaze. 'Why is she in here? What could she have possibly done to be thrown in here and bruised like this?' He thinks to himself.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 1900 comments "I'm supposed to be a slave...like I was last time..." She whimpered, memories of her last "master" flashing through her head.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Theo flinches. "What kind of slave Missy?"

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 1900 comments "A slave that has to do whatever you say.." She whispered. She hugged herself tightly and stayed backed up in the corner.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Again he flinched. "What did your last master make you do, Missy? Was he cruel to you? Did he beat you?" He looked at her with concern. It was funny but he felt as if he'd met her before.
((Maybe we can make her to be a princess. But she forgot who she was and some guy took advantage of that?))

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 1900 comments Argent bit her lip. "Whatever he wanted..." She whimpered.
((Ok!))

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

He looked at her still feeling he knew her somehow. "Well, he's not here. You don't have to be afraid of me, Missy, I won't hurt you, or let anybody else hurt you." He smiled at her just a little.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 1900 comments She curled up and watched him. "T-that's what he told me..." She whispered. She hugged herself tighter and looked at the ground.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

He sighed and backed up, he really didn't like this guy, and he didn't even know who he was. "Do you remember what his name was, Missy?"

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 1900 comments She shook her head. "He said it wasn't my business..."

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

He sighed again. "Okay, did he put you in here?"

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 1900 comments She shrugged lightly. "I-I don't know..." She whimpered. She was afraid he'd get mad at her for not knowing.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hmm." He raised a hand to rub his neck. "It's alright Missy, you're safe now. Do you remember anything that could help me identify your old master?"

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 1900 comments Her eyes widened and she cried out when he moved his hand, trying to move away. "I'm sorry!" She squeaked. Her eyes were shut tightly and she was shaking.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"No, it's alright, Missy. I wasn't gonna hit, I promise." He knelt beside her and tenderly touched her hand. "I promise that I will NEVER hit you. Okay? You don't have to be afraid of me. You're safe." He looked around the prison. "How long have you been here Missy? Have you eaten anything?"

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 1900 comments Argent whimpered when he touched her and shook her head, pulling her arm away. She hugged herself and looked at him worriedly.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

He pulled back his hand. "How long have you been here, Missy?" He asked again.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 1900 comments She shrugged and looked down. "N-not long..." She whimpered.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

He nods his head and sighs again. "Have you eaten?"

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 1900 comments She shook her head slowly.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"Come with me." He held out his hand for her take. "This place isn't meant for you, come on." He said in a kind manner.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 1900 comments Argent grabbed his hand timidly and stood up slowly, hugging herself tightly.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

He smiled at her encouragingly. He got his keys to the prison door out and opened the door. He took her out and through a secret tunnel that he had found last summer with one of his buddies. There were lots of zigzags but Theo knew where he was.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 1900 comments Argent looked around worriedly and shook lightly, hugging herself with one arm.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

He stopped in front of the kitchen vent, he could smell the bread that was baking in the oven. "Wait here, okay?" He turned towards Missy and took his hand out of her grasp, which was extremely tight.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 1900 comments Argent whimpered and watched him, biting her lip shakily. She nodded lightly and leaned on the wall gently, shaking

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9