Kimengumi High : 奇面組 ᵃᶰ ᵃᵈᵛᵃᶰᶜᵉᵈ ʳᵒᶫᵉᵖᶫᵃʸ discussion

Characters > Finished Characters

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ash. (last edited Feb 10, 2015 07:18PM) (new)

ash.
Insert Gif (Or picture) of your character here.

▐ ❝ Quote reflecting your character❞
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

A B O U T.
Name:
Grade:
Class:
Pick a class
1A, 2A, 3A, 4A Freshman
1B, 2B, 3B, 4B Sophomore
1C, 2C, 3C, 4C Junior
1D, 2D, 3D, 4D Senior
Hometown:
Personality Traits:
Extra Curricular(s) / Sports:

B I O G R A PH Y .
Paragraph or more.

HTML below.
(view spoiler)

message 2: by ali ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (last edited Feb 01, 2015 04:44PM) (new)

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 19 comments

▐ ❝ᴜsᴛ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴡɪsʜᴇs ᴏɴ ʜᴇʀ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ sᴛᴇʀᴇᴏ...sᴏ ʟᴏɴɢ sᴏʟᴅɪᴇʀ❞

A B O U T.
Name: Asuka Hiwaka
Grade: Sophomore
Class: 2B
Hometown: Tokyo, Japan
Personality Traits:
"She's just like a bird, so try not to break her wings."
•Gentle
•Sensitive
•Naive
•Tennis Team

B I O G R A P H Y .
Asuka, her name meaning bird, is much like that in personality. She's very gentle and has an almost innocent wide gaze. Most believe she's lived a guarded life- and they wouldn't exactly be wrong. She grew up protected by her parents, that was, until they split. It was then, at the age of nine, that she was pushed out of the nest. She had to learn how to fly, how to live in the real world without her parents protecting her. Or, at least, the real world of elementary school. Even so, it wasn't hard for her to make friends. She was sweet, so people tended to take a liking to her- and still do.

Still, she hasn't exactly learned everything that she could learn. She's very naive in a way, still making wishes on stars at night. She keeps hope in things that aren't worth keeping hope in. She just hasn't been broken yet, her dreams haven't really been crushed. When dealing with her, be warned, the girl's easy to cry. She's soft, she hasn't been hurt, but even so the tears are easy to come. No one really knows why Asuka's so sensitive, just as no one really knows what will set her off. Most believe even she doesn't know why she cries. Even with this, she's always quick to apologize for crying, and putting on a cute little smile.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

▐ ❝I like things one way and one way only: Perfect❞

A B O U T.
Name: Oka Chimaki
Grade: 1C
Personality Traits: Adaptable, Charming, Determined, Spoiled, Shallow, Perfectionist
~Band: Flute

B I O G R A PH Y .
Oka is the youngest of four children. She was a surprise to her parents, coming after her youngest older brother turned 12. Because she is the youngest and the only girl, she can act quite spoiled at times. She knows what she wants and how to get it. She doesn't see much of her two older brothers because they were at their last year of school and at university when she was born. She adores her youngest elder brother and always trailed after him when she was little.

message 4: by ▌ ▌ ▌Gᴡᴇɴ Sᴛᴀᴄʏ ▌ ▌ ▌ (last edited Feb 03, 2015 03:29AM) (new)

▌ ▌ ▌Gᴡᴇɴ Sᴛᴀᴄʏ ▌ ▌ ▌ (gwenmaxinestacy)
Ali: Everything's perfect but the personality traits; please put a few characteristic words to describe your charrie please ^_^

Impala: Congrats! Oka Chimaki is hereby accepted and we are really glad to have in this roleplay ^_^
description

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Thank you!

▌ ▌ ▌Gᴡᴇɴ Sᴛᴀᴄʏ ▌ ▌ ▌ (gwenmaxinestacy) Ali: Congrats! Asuka Hiwaka is hereby accepted and can't wait to see how your rp turns out ^_^
description

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

INCOMPLETE

▐ ❝

▇ A B O U T.
Name: Weni Saquini
Grade: 9th; Freshman
Class: 3A
Personality Traits:

▇ B I O G R A PH Y .
Paragraph or more.

HTML below.
(view spoiler)

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 19 comments You can put your unfinished character in the Workshop topic ^-^ I'm not a mod but id thought id let you know

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I know but I don't feel like moving it....ughhh

▌ ▌ ▌Gᴡᴇɴ Sᴛᴀᴄʏ ▌ ▌ ▌ (gwenmaxinestacy)
 description
▐ ❝ I was hoping I'll carry you above the smokestack
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

A B O U T

Name: Hikaru Ko Ishimoto
Grade: Junior
Class: 2C
Hometown: Osaka
Personality Traits: Sweet, Loving, Kind, Sarcastic, Thoughtful
Extra Curricular(s)/Sports:Track/Cross Country

B I O G R A PH Y .
Hikaru was a big brother in everything he did. He never understood why he was the way he was but the world worked int mysterious ways sometimes. Especially since Hikaru was an only child. Maybe that's why he's the way he is. He has all these protective qualities to him that isn't used on a sibling and instead used on the people he interacts with. He was a pretty average guy when it comes to his social popularity. He wasn't too smart or stupid; people liked him well enough to know of him and few knew him as a real person. He's like every other student...except different.

Kimengumi High : 奇面組 ᵃᶰ ᵃᵈᵛᵃᶰᶜᵉᵈ ʳᵒᶫᵉᵖᶫᵃʸ

unread topics | mark unread