FOR NARNIA discussion

Books > Which book is your favorite?

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Rebecca (pagescollective) Which book(s) is(are) your favorite? Any reason why?

message 2: by Allison (new)

Allison Lady Galadriel (TheLadyGaladriel) | 6 comments I love the horse and his boy because of the action and love toward the boy and horse.

Rebecca (pagescollective) I was actually just talking about that book last night!! I had to write an essay, and I love the part where Lewis says the children in Archenland learned storytelling the way children in England learned essay writing. I think storytelling would be more useful ;)

message 4: by Sidney (new)

Sidney | 12 comments I like the Silver Chair. I don't really know why.

message 5: by Sierra I. (new)

Sierra I. My favorite is The Horse and His Boy. I think it's partially my favorite because of Aravis. And I really wish they'd make it into a movie.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

The Magician's Nephew
The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe
The Horse and His Boy

then the others...

Rebecca (pagescollective) Sierra I. wrote: "My favorite is The Horse and His Boy. I think it's partially my favorite because of Aravis. And I really wish they'd make it into a movie."

Oh me too!! I really hope this one gets made into a movie!!! But I also want it to be faithful to the book. *crosses fingers*

message 8: by Joe (new)

Joe | 22 comments I think i'd go with The Last Battle.

I loved the action and especially how the series wrapped up with all the characters reuniting

message 9: by Joe (new)

Joe | 22 comments Nothing like staying up at night engulfed in a good book!!

message 10: by Thomas (new)

Thomas | 2 comments This might be unpopular but the Horse and His Boy. I just enjoy the simple adventure tale in the backdrop of a larger story.

message 11: by Agnik (new)

Agnik | 23 comments The Horse and his boy
and
The Silver chair.

I just liked the adventure

message 12: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Smith The Horse and His Boy, no question. The cultures of Narnia's neighbors expand the realism of Lewis's world.