Fangirls & Fanboys discussion

Books > Worst/ Best Book Covers

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Audrey, Wish we could turn back time, to the good old days! (new)

Audrey (audreybooklover) | 1072 comments Mod
What are some of the worst and best covers?

message 2: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina (forebodinq) Some of the worst covers are definitely the books from the Lux series:
Obsidian (Lux, #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout Onyx (Lux, #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout Opal (Lux, #3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout Origin (Lux, #4) by Jennifer L. Armentrout Opposition (Lux, #5) by Jennifer L. Armentrout

I love the covers for the Newsoul trilogy:
Incarnate (Newsoul, #1) by Jodi Meadows Asunder (Newsoul, #2) by Jodi Meadows Infinite (Newsoul, #3) by Jodi Meadows

message 3: by Audrey, Wish we could turn back time, to the good old days! (new)

Some of my favorite book covers are the Throne of Glass series.
Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1) by Sarah J. Maas Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass, #2) by Sarah J. Maas Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass, #3) by Sarah J. Maas

And some of the worst are the Gone series.
Gone (Gone, #1) by Michael Grant Plague (Gone, #4) by Michael Grant Lies (Gone, #3) by Michael Grant Hunger (Gone, #2) by Michael Grant

message 4: by Megan (new)

Megan Sabrina wrote: "Some of the worst covers are definitely the books from the Lux series:
Obsidian (Lux, #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout Onyx (Lux, #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout Opal (Lux, #3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout Origin (Lux, #4) by Jennifer L. Armentrout [bookcover:Oppos..."

I was going to put Lux. Those covers kept me away from the books for a long time.

message 5: by Audrey, Wish we could turn back time, to the good old days! (new)

I have to agree they are pretty bad.

message 6: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina (forebodinq) Haha yeah. I refused to read them in public - especially the second and third ones.
The Gone ones are pretty dodgy too.

Anddddd I really don't like the Vampire Academy covers - the ones with the people on them.

message 7: by Ricky (new)

Ricky (spider-fan) | 378 comments I never had a problem with the Gone covers. As for Lux, I guess it could be worse. I understand in the books, Daemon can't seem to wear a shirt, ever? (This coming from a guy who only read the first chapter of Obsidian before giving up in disgust.)

message 8: by Ricky (new)

Ricky (spider-fan) | 378 comments I love the Throne of Glass covers, though. Mostly 'cause I've got a crush on Celaena. <3 And also the Miss Peregrine covers, the Legend covers, the Lorien Legacies covers, and of course the Black City covers. :D

message 9: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina (forebodinq) The Black City covers are gorgeous!