Just My Cup of Tea YA Book Club discussion

Book Discussions > 'Shatter Me' book discussion

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michaela (last edited Jan 31, 2015 11:22AM) (new)

Michaela | 68 comments Mod
Happy discussion day guys!

How'd everyone like this one?

Any character(s) or character qualities you favored/disfavored?

Favorite parts?

message 2: by Richard (new)

Richard Lauz (Transfinite) | 61 comments I liked this book very much. My favourite character is Kenji! He's obviously that one person in the book that provides comedic relief in a cruel setting. He's funny and well.. HILARIOUS! My favourite part is when Kenji showed up at Adam's front door and started cracking up jokes. That really stood out for me as the best part. Anyways, that's what I think, what do you guys think about the book?

message 3: by Charlotte (new)

Charlotte | 40 comments I think the plot was really good, and her way of writing was also good. I liked Kenji as well. He can make any dark situation light! Adam's little brother was really cute. He kind of showed a different side to Adam.

message 4: by Richard (new)

Richard Lauz (Transfinite) | 61 comments I liked this book to the point that I purchased the sequel and finished it within two weeks (novellas included). I think that the ending is really good, especially for a starting book for a sequel. Oh yeah, and if you guys decide to read the sequel, beware that a LOT will CHANGE! (plotwise and character qualities etc)

message 5: by Michaela (new)

Michaela | 68 comments Mod
I'm sadly still trying to finish this up; I really have to learn to prioritize my reading. :p