#AYEARATHON discussion

To All the Boys I've Loved Before (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, #1)
This topic is about To All the Boys I've Loved Before
February 2015 - Diversity > To All the Boys I've Loved Before (SPOILERS)

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ke-sha (last edited Jan 31, 2015 11:11AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

ke-sha (angel707) | 2016 comments Mod
Here's the SPOILER thread. If you don't want to be spoiled. There will be a link to the Non-Spoiler link Below:
https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

I loved this book and I hope to reread it this week if I have the time but either way I look forward to discussing it with you all.

Julia Rai (princessjulia) I loved this book it was so cute and fun to read!

Julia wrote: "I loved this book it was so cute and fun to read!"

Did you know when you started it. That it was going to be a Dualogy because I went in thinking it was going to be a standalone and at one point im looking at how much I have left to read and Im like "This is not going to get resolved is it?".

Happens every time #BookStruggles

Julia Rai (princessjulia) Wooah, I did not know it was going to be a duology, that's cool because now I'm excited to read the next book :)

Gregory A (gregglies) | 6 comments I am literally dying from not knowing if Peter is gonna come back to her or if he is going to be with gen. I hope he was genuine to her and not have been a douche to her by spreading that rumour. Which I have faith he didn't. But poor Joshy tho. Gaaah.

Marina (marina237) i really thought there will be a plot twist with Gen convincing Peter to lead Lara Jean on so she could have her revenge. thankfully that didn't happen...

counting the days till May 26th #BookStruggles 110 days

Yasmin Does anyone else think Lara Jean's dad couldn't get her the heart necklace from Peter's mum's shop for Christmas as Peter was going to give it to Lara Jean to say sorry? (My pet theory)

Can't wait for the sequel!

Xaviera Olavarría (lovexav) | 5 comments Yasmin wrote: "Does anyone else think Lara Jean's dad couldn't get her the heart necklace from Peter's mum's shop for Christmas as Peter was going to give it to Lara Jean to say sorry? (My pet theory)

Can't wait..."

OMG i thought the same thing hahahaha i'm waiting for that !

Xaviera Olavarría (lovexav) | 5 comments Julia wrote: "Wooah, I did not know it was going to be a duology, that's cool because now I'm excited to read the next book :)"

I gave it four stars complaining that i needed closure (that is so not a decent ending) and like five minutes later i realised it was a duology and changed my rating hahahahha

Katie (Kitkatscanread) (kitkatscanread) | 144 comments Mod
Xaviera wrote: "Julia wrote: "Wooah, I did not know it was going to be a duology, that's cool because now I'm excited to read the next book :)"

I gave it four stars complaining that i needed closure (that is so n..."

Haha if it was JUST a standalone, I would kill myself. Literally. I NEED he sequel now!
Thanks to all that read it. I hope you all loved it as much as I did =D