Hell's Collective discussion

Aedon Manor > Grounds

Comments Showing 1-50 of 87 (87 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by GothamsReckoning, ƛƲƬƲMƝ ƇƠƲƝƇƖԼ ԼЄƛƊЄƦ (new)

GothamsReckoning (baneofgotham) | 243 comments Mod
The overgrown grounds of the manor.

message 2: by Nik, ƧƲMMЄƦ ƇƠƲƝƇƖԼ ԼЄƛƊЄƦ (new)

message 3: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 64 comments It was quiet out in the grounds with the sky cloudy and mist in the air the air quiet except for an few ravens nearby cawing loudy when something moved within the mist that caused the ravens to flap their wings rapidly and move uneasily as the sounds of footsteps came closer until an figure was visible in the mist and it came closer until it was clear the figure was clearly male, wearing an pair of black pants and black shoes while wearing an black muscle shirt that pressed against his upper body, due to his body build, very strong and muscular, and the way he walked.

message 4: by GothamsReckoning, ƛƲƬƲMƝ ƇƠƲƝƇƖԼ ԼЄƛƊЄƦ (new)

Bryce had been wondering the grounds for a while and spotted someone coming. He hid in the shadow of the overgrowth, luckily for this guy he had fed the day before so he was fine. But from inside the manor he felt feelings of urgency and fear, and satisfaction..? But the satisfaction didn't seem human... and neither did the rest... which was why he'd been lingering around so long. He drew the collar of his leather jacket up and breathed in deep taking in the emotions around him.

message 5: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 64 comments The guy kept on walking, looking around at the grounds of the manner then at the manner itself as he caught the scent of several people coming from the manner and another person coming from nearby though he pretended not to notice but what he did do was that his upper lip raised up a little in an silent snarl as he smelled the scent of a vampire coming from the person nearby

message 6: by GothamsReckoning, ƛƲƬƲMƝ ƇƠƲƝƇƖԼ ԼЄƛƊЄƦ (new)

Bryce stopped as he inhaled and stared at the guy... definitely not normal. He stood up straight and walked out from behind the undergrowth, "I know you noticed me, I'm not an idiot. The courteous thing would be to admit the acknowledgment." He popped his neck and stood firm. He smelled sulfur... along with something else. "Let me guess, hybrid?"

message 7: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 64 comments The guy stopped and turned to look at the other guy or as he already knew vampire and said "Why do you need to do?" He wasn't very.... trusting of other people at first but was more not trusting of vampires no matter what they said. He towered over the vampire even from where he was standing though he just had a few more inches of height but was more better equipped in body build and musclarity.

message 8: by GothamsReckoning, ƛƲƬƲMƝ ƇƠƲƝƇƖԼ ԼЄƛƊЄƦ (new)

"Less of a need more of a confirmation." He said with a smirk, "I, of course, already know what you are. Your smell is distinct, I'm actually more interested on how this combination happened. And you obviously have somewhat of an inkling to what I am." He smoothed down his jacket and adjusted his shirt.

message 9: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 64 comments "I don't think you need to know or that i need to confirm for you if your right." The guy said as an slight growl rose up from his chest. As well as hating vampires and them being natural enemies, the combination of being both an werewolf and draconic made him more short tempered and easily angered then normal werewolves and draconics.

message 10: by GothamsReckoning, ƛƲƬƲMƝ ƇƠƲƝƇƖԼ ԼЄƛƊЄƦ (new)

Bruce felt the anger resonating and smiled. He breathed in and consumed a bit of the energy. "Interesting feel. I bet you don't know exactly what I am, but it isn't important. Now if you'll excuse me I have matters to attend to." He said as he turned toward the manor.

message 11: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 64 comments Alex, the guy, growled a little more as both of his wolf and dragon started to rise within him, both struggling to take over control as he said "Your a vampire who feeds off emotions. Thats all i need to know." amd at the same time more anger rose coming from Alex's wolf, his dragon and from Alex himself.

message 12: by GothamsReckoning, ƛƲƬƲMƝ ƇƠƲƝƇƖԼ ԼЄƛƊЄƦ (last edited Feb 06, 2015 11:09AM) (new)

Bryce chuckled and continued walking, "Very good, names Bryce Denton. Don't know if you've heard of me or not. But I've heard of you Mr. Garcia. The hybrid dragon/werewolf. Very intriguing but I don't intend on finding out the extent of your power. I have an alliance to check out." He made his way to the door leaving the hybrid to seethe on his own.

message 13: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 64 comments Alex almost lost control but he closed his eyes as he took several deep breaths in and out until he regained control of himself and he said to himself "Got to watch my temper. Almost lost control." then he took another breath before turning around and continuing to walk through the grounds and look around still curious about the place. He liked it about how it felt to him and both his dragon and wolf liked it to espically simce there was plently of animals or rather prey to get

message 14: by GothamsReckoning, ƛƲƬƲMƝ ƇƠƲƝƇƖԼ ԼЄƛƊЄƦ (new)

((You sir, are quite fantastic))

message 15: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 64 comments (What?)

message 16: by GothamsReckoning, ƛƲƬƲMƝ ƇƠƲƝƇƖԼ ԼЄƛƊЄƦ (new)

((The roleplay is great. Thas all))

message 17: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 64 comments (Okay then lol)

message 18: by GothamsReckoning, ƛƲƬƲMƝ ƇƠƲƝƇƖԼ ԼЄƛƊЄƦ (new)

((Lol I'm just saying not many people do detail well. But yours is good))

message 19: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 64 comments (Okay)

message 20: by GothamsReckoning, ƛƲƬƲMƝ ƇƠƲƝƇƖԼ ԼЄƛƊЄƦ (new)

Terra wandered through the gates of the Manor, it was rather impressive. She hadn't meant to come this way at all, but she had caught onto a scent and felt drawn to follow it. She looked around and smirked, pulling a hair tie from her pocket she started exploring the over growth around the manner.

message 21: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 64 comments Alex continued walking when he stopped with his hand against an tree as he breathed in deep and caught an scent coming from somewhere but he knew it wasnt the other guy from before as this scent was clearly an female draconics though he hadnt meet any before and he thought it would be better to leave but the scent seemed to beckon him forward as well as feeling drawn to it so he began walking towards where the scent was coming from and where the feeling was getting stronger

message 22: by GothamsReckoning, ƛƲƬƲMƝ ƇƠƲƝƇƖԼ ԼЄƛƊЄƦ (new)

Terra caught the scent again, it seemed to be getting closer. She closed her eyes and felt through the ground.She felt a presence... it was a male Dragonic. She'd never actually met another of her kind before. She was curious, so she climbed up the tree by grabbing a low branch and hoisting herself up. She climbed to a sturdy safe branch, and waited for the scent to get closer, she wanted to see who it was.

message 23: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 64 comments Alex kept on walking until the feeling was stronger and so was the scent as if he was at the right spot and he looked around until he looked up and saw a girl in an tree standing on an branch and right when he looked at her both his wolf and dragon seemed to spring to life in excitment though his dragon was stronger and the gold mixed with the silver in his eyes became an darker shade of gold while more gold color appeared among the silver as an new feeling went through his body and he thought to himself "Its her. She's my mate." as at the same time his dragon struggled to take control but alex managed to keep him down

message 24: by GothamsReckoning, ƛƲƬƲMƝ ƇƠƲƝƇƖԼ ԼЄƛƊЄƦ (new)

Terra was looking around when she noticed the scent had stopped moving, she looked down and her mind went crazy. She looked at his raven black hair and then at his eyes. She jumped down and landed right in front of him. She ran her fingers through her hair and stood her ground. Her appearance showed her indifference but her eyes might have given her thoughts away.... though she tried her best to conceal it, It's Him, He's my MATE.

message 25: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 64 comments Alex looked at her and the more he did the more his dragon wanted to take control and Alex was tempted to let him though he did his best to restrict himself from doing that as he said "Hey." His dragon liked very much how her coppery/red hair shone in the light from the sun that did shine through the clouds and the danger and power that filled the air around her that nearly matched his own and Alex couldn't help but agree with his dragon though he did his best not to show it.

message 26: by GothamsReckoning, ƛƲƬƲMƝ ƇƠƲƝƇƖԼ ԼЄƛƊЄƦ (last edited Feb 06, 2015 01:08PM) (new)

Terra looked back and said, "Hey." She liked the way he smelled, didn't know why she'd never taken much interest in smelss before, but his was nice. She put her hand on the tree and smirked, "Seems you've been walking around here a bit." She looked around and her eyes shown with hunger, she hadn't hunted in about a week but she told her dragon to stay in conrtol, she wasn't ready yet.

message 27: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 64 comments Alex smiled slightly and faintly which was something he hadn't done for a while now amd said "Only for a few minutes." when he saw the hungry look in her eyes and he said "Would you like to go and hunt with me?" as he was hungry but he and his dragon didn't care about themmselves right at the moment. They just cared about getting their mate something to eat and plus they needed to really know if she was their mate even though they didnt doubt it but they just needed to make sure.

message 28: by GothamsReckoning, ƛƲƬƲMƝ ƇƠƲƝƇƖԼ ԼЄƛƊЄƦ (new)

Terra's face flushed a bit, but only slightly, she nodded her head and said, "That sounds pretty good." With her hand still on the tree and her feet touching the ground (of course) she closed her eyes to find her prey. This was how she hunted, seemed to give her time to catch them without them running away.

message 29: by Carlos (last edited Feb 06, 2015 04:18PM) (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 64 comments Alex smiled faintly and he closed his eyes as he listened to the sounds around him as well as using the earth to help him then a second later he said "Theres about 5 herds to our right about 8 miles away." before he opened his eyes and without seeming to worry or care about it he took off his shirt, not worrying if she saw him and he rather prefering not to walk around stark naked after they were done hunting

message 30: by GothamsReckoning, ƛƲƬƲMƝ ƇƠƲƝƇƖԼ ԼЄƛƊЄƦ (new)

Terra opened her eyes and smirked, "Mhm, and as well as two herds to the left about 6 miles away." She took her hair down and untied her shoes. She sat down and took off her shoes and socks. Unbuttoning the flannel she was wearing she took it off, so that she was just in her tank top and shorts. She preferred being barefoot and her hair down, as she turned toward the right, she called over her shoulder, "You coming?"

message 31: by Carlos (last edited Feb 06, 2015 04:23PM) (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 64 comments (Meant in last post "prefered not to walk around stark naked")

"Means there be enough for the both of us." Alex smirked and he did his best not to watch her then said "Yea." as he took off his socks and shoes so that he was just wearing his black skinny jeans though he took off the belt and put it with his stuff next to hers on a rock and he walked next to her, his arms at his sides and not worrying about his pants falling down as they wouldn't

message 32: by GothamsReckoning, ƛƲƬƲMƝ ƇƠƲƝƇƖԼ ԼЄƛƊЄƦ (new)

(Ha i though as much.)

She felt extremely energized, "So I'm curious about you." She said while eyeing him. She breathed in the air around them and furrowed her brow, "You don't smell normal." She said. Looking at him she stopped where she was and began observing him... She couldn't put her tongue on what was different, but it was definitely something.

message 33: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 64 comments (Lol. Im just glad i saw my mistake)

Alex walked next to her in silence though he kept glancing at her when he heard her and said "I'm curious about you too." amd he heard her last question that made him walk in silence some more wondering if he should tell her then thought "She's your mate. You got to tell her sometime." then he said "I'm rather more of an hybrid instead of just an draconic. More like an draconic-werewolf hybrid."

message 34: by GothamsReckoning, ƛƲƬƲMƝ ƇƠƲƝƇƖԼ ԼЄƛƊЄƦ (new)

She smiled, "So that's what it is." She continued walking with a triumphant grin on her face, and playfully bumped into him.. No sooner had she done that she realized how childish she must've seemed. She mentally reprimanded herself and then caught the trail of something. Her predator senses went overboard, and her dragon wanted to take over, but she held it down.

message 35: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 64 comments Alex grinned a bit when she bumped into him, the feelimg sending warmth through him and was about to bump her back but he stopped himself as he caught an scent and said "We should stop and shift before going on." his dragon wanting to shift and alex wanted to as well to shift into his true form

message 36: by GothamsReckoning, ƛƲƬƲMƝ ƇƠƲƝƇƖԼ ԼЄƛƊЄƦ (new)

She nodded and stepped away from him, she let the feeling of her true form take over. She began to transform into a massive bronze dragon with green at the tips of her wings, though her brown eyes still remained, just a little more dragon like that was all. She stood and gazed at the boy, realizing she never got his name. Her dragon head tilted questioningly at him, as she asked him What's you're name?"
Being able to communicate as a dragon was strange because it was with telekinesis. So after she shifted back to her human form it felt weird to be able to actually speak.

message 37: by Carlos (last edited Sep 25, 2015 11:01AM) (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 64 comments Alex watched her silently as she transformed into her true form and he murmured "Amazing." as he reached out and traced an scale with his finger then said "I'm Alex." before he pulled his hand back and took a few steps backwards then he closed his eyes in concentration then with an ripple and snarl of pain he shed his human form and shifted into his true form, a male dragon that was certainly bigger then the female dragon with thick and strong armor like red scales and white scales that looked impenetrable with the white scales going from under the tip of his snout/muzzle going down to the tip of his tail with silver reptalian eyes and gold reptalian slits and an strong and muscular build with muscular forelegs and hind legs with giant wings that had razor sharp looking talons at the tips of his wings with white razor sharp teeth and claws that could bite, tear and claw through anything along with having razor sharp cheek spikes that go out and curve slightly forward near the end also with big sail like fins/spikes going from the top of the back of his head down to the tip of his tail. Alex, now the dragon, folded its wings against his sides and looked back at the other dragon looking proud, dangerous and powerful.

message 38: by GothamsReckoning, ƛƲƬƲMƝ ƇƠƲƝƇƖԼ ԼЄƛƊЄƦ (new)

Terra gazed at him truly amazed, she responded, "I'm Terra." The color of his scales was breathtaking, she was in awe. She felt that she paled in comparison to him, but more or less she admired him. He was definitely her mate. She noticed something about him.... he was very... how could she word it.... alpha. She folded her wings against her sides and also looked proud. She wasn't ashamed of what she was, in the year she'd been like this, finally taking her true form, she felt free. And now she could feel free with someone else at her side.

message 39: by Carlos (last edited Sep 25, 2015 11:01AM) (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 64 comments Alex bowed his head down slightly when he walked towards her and stood a couple of inches away from her, looking down at her due to being a few inches taller and longer then Terra and he made an rumbling sound deep in his chest as he said "Your my mate Terra." his voice surprisingly musical as well as sounding deeper that held an nobility and leader sound to it as well as great confidence that he was confident that they were mates.

message 40: by GothamsReckoning, ƛƲƬƲMƝ ƇƠƲƝƇƖԼ ԼЄƛƊЄƦ (new)

Terra looked up at him, "I know. she replied her voice unwavering and strong. She bowed her head to him acknowledging his leader position. Knowingly she walked a few steps closer to him and placed her head near his chest. She'd been waiting for her mate to show up... and she finally found him.

message 41: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 64 comments Alex made a rumbling sound deep within his chest again as he closed his eyes and rubbed the other side of her cheek with the tip of his snout as he inhaled deeply and breathed in her scent. He was glad that he had an mate now, he had been looking for an mate for a long time and had almost gave up hope but now he was glad he didn't and that his mate was Terra. She was the better half of him that he now thought he couldn't survive with and wondered how did he survive without her

message 42: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 64 comments (Hello?)

message 43: by GothamsReckoning, ƛƲƬƲMƝ ƇƠƲƝƇƖԼ ԼЄƛƊЄƦ (last edited Feb 07, 2015 08:16PM) (new)

(SORRY!!! I fell asleep fairly early...))
Terra felt so at home now, a feeling she hadn't been accustomed to feeling in years. A higher pitched rumble came from the bronze dragon as her mate rubbed her cheek. Then her stomach growled and she looked up at him. "We should go find the food now." She reprimanded herself, because she knew she sounded impatient, but she tended to get a little bloodthirsty when she waited to long to feed.

message 44: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 64 comments Alex opened his eyes and looked at her as he blinked once in aknowledge as he replied "Yea. You look more hungry now." and he nuzzled her cheek one last time before moving so that he was standing next to her and he nudged her forward on her side with the tip of his nose

message 45: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 64 comments (It's okay)

message 46: by GothamsReckoning, ƛƲƬƲMƝ ƇƠƲƝƇƖԼ ԼЄƛƊЄƦ (new)

Terra smirked as much as a dragon could, and walked forward. She put her snout into the air and inhaled, and immediately turned right. After walking about twenty paces she stopped. There in the clearing were a herd of deer. She narrowed her eyes at the plumpest one, a rumble rose from her chest.... one that would be a warning to anyone around her, that this deer was her kill.

message 47: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 64 comments Alex kept walking next to her when he saw her stop and turn right from the corner of his eye and he followed her when he saw that she was looking at an herd of deer as at the same time he heard an warning rumble come from her and he quickly understood though he got an idea that could help a bit. He silently circled around the heard so that he was on the other side of the deer, surprisingly very silent and stealthy for an dragonic of his size and he growled silently as he crouched down and stalked forward a bit his muscles clenching then unclenching as he sprang forward, covering an good distance before he killed three deer making sure not to touch Terra's target before the rest of the heard bolted toward where Terra was at

message 48: by GothamsReckoning, ƛƲƬƲMƝ ƇƠƲƝƇƖԼ ԼЄƛƊЄƦ (new)

Terra didn't even pay attention when her mate left her side, she was so focused on that one deer. She crouched low to the ground and stalked toward the deer that were running toward her, which included the one she had her eye on. She landed right in the middle of the rest of the herd. She killed every one of them. As she finished feeding, she got a little dizzy. She overate, but she wouldn't need to feed for a while. She began to shift back to her human form, and started to fall backwards.

message 49: by Carlos (last edited Mar 01, 2015 06:22AM) (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 64 comments Alex watched as his mate killed the rest of the herd then he turned back to his kill and ate them, bones snapping as his teeth broke them and shredded easily through the meat and everything before he finished when he saw Terra shift back to human and start to fall backwards. She probably would have hit the ground when Alex appeared behind her and helped her stay on her feet with his neck as he looked at her with amusement in his eyes

message 50: by GothamsReckoning, ƛƲƬƲMƝ ƇƠƲƝƇƖԼ ԼЄƛƊЄƦ (new)

She was a little groggy when she opened her eyes. This happened often when she overfed herself. She turned to look at her mate whom was still in his dragon form and saw the amusement in his eyes, "Oh shut up." She said with a grin that was pretty hard to hide. She looked up at his face and touched his scales... he was amazing. She just stepped back and looked at him. Taking in every detail, from the muscles lining every inch of his body, to the color of his eyes. She just smiled and sat on a rock next to her.

« previous 1