Hell's Collective discussion

Aedon Manor > Main Hall

Comments Showing 1-41 of 41 (41 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by GothamsReckoning, ƛƲƬƲMƝ ƇƠƲƝƇƖԼ ԼЄƛƊЄƦ (new)

GothamsReckoning (baneofgotham) | 243 comments Mod
The meeting hall.
Displays an atmosphere of gloom and despair, but the meetings displayed here are quite the opposite, most of the time.

message 2: by Nik, ƧƲMMЄƦ ƇƠƲƝƇƖԼ ԼЄƛƊЄƦ (new)

message 3: by GothamsReckoning, ƛƲƬƲMƝ ƇƠƲƝƇƖԼ ԼЄƛƊЄƦ (new)

Fanna collapsed onto the stairs from exhaustion. She had been out looking for new recruits all day... and nothing! A centaur picked a fight though, and that knocked the wind right out of her. So here she was.

message 4: by Nik, ƧƲMMЄƦ ƇƠƲƝƇƖԼ ԼЄƛƊЄƦ (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 140 comments Mod
Ashlynn came down the stairs, and saw Fanna sitting there. She came next to her, her face a stoney slate of indifference.
"I'm assuming recruiting didn't go very well?" She asked.

message 5: by GothamsReckoning, ƛƲƬƲMƝ ƇƠƲƝƇƖԼ ԼЄƛƊЄƦ (new)

Fanna glared at her, "What the hell do you think?" She tried standing up and groaned when her side started to hurt. She felt a bump forming where the pain was and thought great, stupid horse.

message 6: by Nik, ƧƲMMЄƦ ƇƠƲƝƇƖԼ ԼЄƛƊЄƦ (new)

Ashylnn sighed, rolling her eyes. She helped Fanna stand, looking at the pain on her face. She looked away from her.

"Let's get you to your room. So I can get you some ice for whatever happened. Where do you go this time?" She asked holding her up.

message 7: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 57 comments After hearing a bit of commotion downstairs, Ezra walked out of a room. He looked at Fanna amd Ashlynn, "Did recruiting really go that bad?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. "That sucks."

message 8: by GothamsReckoning, ƛƲƬƲMƝ ƇƠƲƝƇƖԼ ԼЄƛƊЄƦ (new)

Fanna groaned again as she stood. She grabbed onto the railing and said,"I went to the Overland Woods again. The trolls were gone, but I ran into one of those stupid centaurs." She rolled her eyes and stepped in time with Ash.

message 9: by Nik, ƧƲMMЄƦ ƇƠƲƝƇƖԼ ԼЄƛƊЄƦ (new)

Ashylnn glanced at Ezra.
"Yes it did. Now help me bring her to her room" she said, a little coldly. She looked a Fanna and sighed
"You need to be more careful." She said softly, into Fanna's ear "you are very important to everyone here"

message 10: by GothamsReckoning, ƛƲƬƲMƝ ƇƠƲƝƇƖԼ ԼЄƛƊЄƦ (new)

Fanna sighed and looked at Ezra, "Ya Ez, it sucked. Now can you help me out? I have a feeling Ash is going to throw me down the stairs." She said with a smug grin. She was breathing hard but the pain was fading.

message 11: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 57 comments Ezra chuckled, nodding, "Alright, alright," he said, walking down to the two girls and wrapoing Fanna's other arm around his shoulders. He looked at Ashlynn and gave her a smile, "I can take her from here if you want," he offered.

message 12: by Nik, ƧƲMMЄƦ ƇƠƲƝƇƖԼ ԼЄƛƊЄƦ (new)

Ashylnn gave him the smallest of smiles
"I'm fine. We can take her together." She said. The began to head towards Fanna's room.
she is so reckless. She needs to be more careful. I'm going with her next time. Just to make sure she doesn't get herself killed .

message 13: by GothamsReckoning, ƛƲƬƲMƝ ƇƠƲƝƇƖԼ ԼЄƛƊЄƦ (new)

Fanna giggled a bit, a rare thing to happen around anyone but these guys. Still it didn't happen often. "Do you guys remember that dwarf from a couple of weeks ago? The one with the giant nose?" As she talked about it a ghost of a smile played across her lips, and almost made an appearance.

message 14: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 57 comments Ezra nodded and then looked at Fanna, "Yeah I remember him. Damn dwarf kicked me in the shin because I called him short..." He grumbled, frowning a bit. "I don't like dwarves..."

message 15: by Nik, ƧƲMMЄƦ ƇƠƲƝƇƖԼ ԼЄƛƊЄƦ (new)

Ashylnn almost smiled when she heard Fanna giggle. It was music to her ears. She always felt like Fanna was an older sister to her. She'd always been there for Ashylnn, after she came to Hell'a Collective.
" I think I do. Refresh my memory."

message 16: by GothamsReckoning, ƛƲƬƲMƝ ƇƠƲƝƇƖԼ ԼЄƛƊЄƦ (new)

Fanna smiled, "Ya it's always just been us three." She sighed, her mind drifted back to when it was just her... Those were sad and lonely times... But she was the fearless leader... She didn't have time for memories... She broke from her friends grips and made her way up the stairs. "I'll see you guys for dinner. I have to go clean my knives." The darkness around the room started to move as if it were moving. She wasn't upset... Just a bit moody and she'd had a rough day.

message 17: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 57 comments Ezra watched Fanna go upstairs with a slight frown. He then just sighed, rubbing his eyes tiredly. "I've been up for the passed 3 days translating a Greek dictionary..." He said, letting out a yawn.

message 18: by Nik, ƧƲMMЄƦ ƇƠƲƝƇƖԼ ԼЄƛƊЄƦ (new)

Ashylnn sighed in defeat. Franna always seemed to do that. Come out of her shell and then go back into it. Not that Ashylnn could call her out on it. She always did the same thing. It was a cold stare for everyone but Franna... And Ezra occasionally. Not that she didn't trust him. She did, with her life. She just wasn't as close to him as she was to Franna. She should really work on that. Ezra had been there just about as long as she had.

"Why Greek?" She asked looking at him.

message 19: by GothamsReckoning, ƛƲƬƲMƝ ƇƠƲƝƇƖԼ ԼЄƛƊЄƦ (new)

Fanna stopped for a few seconds to listen to the conversation.. Greek?
She smiled as he yawned, but wouldn't let either of them see that

message 20: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 57 comments "I'm not sure...maybe it's because I enjoy reading the letters, since they're different from the English alphabet," he said with a shrug. He ran a hand through his bangs and let out another sigh, "Honestly I'm exhausted."

message 21: by Nik, ƧƲMMЄƦ ƇƠƲƝƇƖԼ ԼЄƛƊЄƦ (new)

Ashylnn gave him a small smile
"It's your own fault for staying up so long. You need to sleep. How else are we supposed to accomplish anything when our favorite guy is dead on his feet?" She scolded him teasingly. Honestly she had never had the patience for Greek lettering. She enjoyed Latin and French more.

message 22: by GothamsReckoning, ƛƲƬƲMƝ ƇƠƲƝƇƖԼ ԼЄƛƊЄƦ (new)

Fanna sighed, "Stop flirting and go be productive. She's right Ez, we need you at your best." She trudged up the stairs now limping. The pain was worsening but she was fearless. Therefore she was fine

message 23: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 57 comments Ezra chuckled and nodded, "Alright, I get it. I'm pretty awesome, aren't I?" He said in a playful tone. His head began to throb, and he groaned, putting a hand to his head and closing his eyes, "Heh, I guess I am pretty much dead on my feet..."

message 24: by Nik, ƧƲMMЄƦ ƇƠƲƝƇƖԼ ԼЄƛƊЄƦ (new)

She blushed when Franna said that. She nodded at Ezra then rushed up after her, seeing her limping.
"We also need you at your best. You need to take it easy for a while. No arguments this time." She said a bit harshly.

message 25: by GothamsReckoning, ƛƲƬƲMƝ ƇƠƲƝƇƖԼ ԼЄƛƊЄƦ (new)

She frowned, "Whatever. Why don't you go see if your boyfriend needs help." She said as she pulled away and limped the rest of the way to her room. She closed the door behind her.

message 26: by GothamsReckoning, ƛƲƬƲMƝ ƇƠƲƝƇƖԼ ԼЄƛƊЄƦ (new)

She frowned, "Whatever. Why don't you go see if your boyfriend needs help." She said as she pulled away and limped the rest of the way to her room. She closed the door behind her.

message 27: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 57 comments Ezra sighed when Fanna called him Ashlynn's boyfriend. He never really did tell them he was a homosexual, so it wasn't really their fault for saying things like that.

message 28: by Nik, ƧƲMMЄƦ ƇƠƲƝƇƖԼ ԼЄƛƊЄƦ (new)

Ashylnn was left there blushing and sputtering. Then her face grew cold.
"Fine. WHATEVER! SEE IF I CARE WHEN YOU GET YOURSELF KILLED!" She screamed at Fanna's door and then ran down the stairs, zipping past Ezra. She was upset and angry and a little bit hurt for the cold brush off. She made her way to the library. Reading always made her feel better

message 29: by GothamsReckoning, ƛƲƬƲMƝ ƇƠƲƝƇƖԼ ԼЄƛƊЄƦ (new)

Fanna sighed, it's not like she had feelings for him. He was basically her brother... And she didn't like to share. But it was more than that. Today was the fourth anniversary of the date that she was banished... She didn't expect the others to remember... But she did. And that was enough to hurt.

message 30: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 57 comments Ezra winced at the yelling, then went into his room and closed his door behind him. He then laid on his bed and stared at the ceiling, thinking about how things had been when he was human. Things had been okay, but he still missed his old life. After a while, Ezra had fallen asleep, laying on his side and snoring softly.

message 31: by Nik, ƧƲMMЄƦ ƇƠƲƝƇƖԼ ԼЄƛƊЄƦ (new)

Ashylnn was frustrated beyond belief. She had forgot all about what day it was. She sat in the library, reading a Shakespeare novel. Romeo and Juliet. She was rereading it for the 14th time. Tragedy was just striking as Romeo believed Juliet to be dead.

message 32: by GothamsReckoning, ƛƲƬƲMƝ ƇƠƲƝƇƖԼ ԼЄƛƊЄƦ (new)

Fanna lair on her bed and stared at the ceiling. She remembered the day so well. There was plenty of yelling and screaming and she was definitely crying. She hadn't cried since then. Until today. She didn't know why this day was so different... But the tears came pouring out. Maybe it was because after four years all she had to show for her getting kicked out of the place she was raised, was her two best friends and an inability to gain new members to the alliance... She was pathetic.

message 33: by Nik, ƧƲMMЄƦ ƇƠƲƝƇƖԼ ԼЄƛƊЄƦ (new)

Ashylnn sighed, closing her book. She stared at the crackling fire. She couldn't believe that it was still just the three of them in this huge house. She didn't even know how they managed all by themselves. She sighed, getting up off the couch. Dinner was in two hours. She really should start making it. They usually just ate something simple. Meat, vegetables, soup. She made her way to the kitchen.

message 34: by GothamsReckoning, ƛƲƬƲMƝ ƇƠƲƝƇƖԼ ԼЄƛƊЄƦ (new)

((Going to bed be back in the morning.))

message 35: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 57 comments Ezra waited a few hours before he finally woke up, and he sighed as his headache immediately came back. He sat up and groaned, rubbing his eyes before he got to his feet and walked out of his room. When one looked in Ezra's room, they would see books all over his floor and desk.

message 36: by GothamsReckoning, ƛƲƬƲMƝ ƇƠƲƝƇƖԼ ԼЄƛƊЄƦ (new)

Fanna awoke with a growl coming from her stomach. She sighed, "Damn it! I slept through dinner again." She got up and noticed that the pain had faded quite immensely but there were a new collection of bruises and scrapes all over her body. She walked out into the hall and looked around. Stretching, she began walking down the stairs towards the kitchen, her stomach still yelling at her for skipping her previous would be meal.

message 37: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 57 comments Ezra walked downstairs, going into the kitchen as his own stomach growled at him. He looked around and noticed that Fanna was in there as well, "Fanna," he said, "Did I sleep through dinner?" He asked tiredly.

message 38: by GothamsReckoning, ƛƲƬƲMƝ ƇƠƲƝƇƖԼ ԼЄƛƊЄƦ (new)

Fanna smirked, "Ya, but so did everyone else." She grabbed some bread and decided that was fine, and took it to the library. ((Off to the library I go!))

message 39: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 57 comments ((Ill go with ya!))

Ezra watched Fanna go towards the library, then decided to follow her after deciding he would find a new book ro read. He loved ti read and translate books more than anything.

message 40: by GothamsReckoning, ƛƲƬƲMƝ ƇƠƲƝƇƖԼ ԼЄƛƊЄƦ (new)

((Wooh))

message 41: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 64 comments Alex walked into the manor and looked around at what he assumed was the main hall and he thought "The main hall looks lije the inside of an small castle." then for some an memory of him as an kid and how his aunt and uncle use to take him to places where they had abandoned castles and how he use to love running around inside them laughing and running away when he saw the plates of amor nearby. At the memory, Alex became sad of the thought of his aunt and uncle and he quickly shielded his mind from terra at the moment, trying to his his emotions from her and he couldn't look at her once he did it feeling guilty.