The Little Prince The Little Prince discussion

Movie in Theatres 2015..

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

The Novel Slasher International trailer just released by Paramount Pictures.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9L1z...

Jeannine Hmmm... too bad it is a cartoon. I think I like the one with Gene Wilder best (1974). The little boy was so enchanting. This is not really the story, it is just a story about the story.

Nicole *TheRoseAndTheStar* Oh i've never seen that one Jeannine...

Mr. Brown Looks like we'll need to reserve judgement on this one. Doesn't seem to be a straight adaptation. Hopefully it's wonderful. Fingers crossed!

AgCl oooooooooh.....

Laura Herzlos Mr. Brown wrote: "Looks like we'll need to reserve judgement on this one. Doesn't seem to be a straight adaptation. Hopefully it's wonderful. Fingers crossed!"

That's probably for the best. I don't think a good adaptation is possible, due to many parts being strongly metaphorical. I'm SO looking forward to it! I melted completely hearing "dessine-moi un mouton"!

message 8: by MJ (last edited Feb 06, 2015 09:13PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

MJ http://www.outofprintclothing.com/col...

I got my Little Prince shirt I'll be wearing to the movie! <3

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

It will be great for everyone. Children and adults.. I think, we must wiew this point animation: Yes, it will be story about story but I am livin in Turkey and you don't believe but a lot of children lives here who doesn't know anything about Little Prince. If they see the movie, they look Little Prince story about ours wiew. They feel exactly same with us. And they will read Little Prince immediately.

Sarah Jeannine wrote: "Hmmm... too bad it is a cartoon. I think I like the one with Gene Wilder best (1974). The little boy was so enchanting. This is not really the story, it is just a story about the story."

I've never actually seen that! I'll need to give it a go sometime soon, it sounds good.

Also, I'm really excited about the upcoming movie, I may just go mad waiting for it because I'm already getting anxious to see if it's good.