All About YA discussion

Archives > February PIFM sign up

Comments Showing 1-44 of 44 (44 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Joi (last edited Jan 31, 2015 11:43AM) (new)

message 2: by Sophie (new)

Sophie | 139 comments I'm in. Yay, my first pifm! https://www.goodreads.com/review/list...

message 5: by Breanne (last edited Jan 31, 2015 07:52PM) (new)

message 8: by Megan (new)

Megan (megantron119) | 486 comments I will sign up again since there is still time. I am on the app so I can't post my link right now but I will be able to do it tomorrow. Or if you need it before I can post it it's titled pick-it-for-me.

message 11: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (astralrebel) This seems awesome! I'm in (if it's not too late?)
https://www.goodreads.com/review/list...

message 15: by Joi (last edited Feb 08, 2015 10:41AM) (new)

Joi | 12 comments Maddie, I choose The 100 (The Hundred, #1) by Kass Morgan

message 16: by Jess (new)

Jess For Hannah I pick either Siege and Storm (The Grisha, #2) by Leigh Bardugo or Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1) by Sarah J. Maas

message 17: by Celeste (new)

Celeste (celestequintana) | 13 comments For Angie I pick Falling Kingdoms (Falling Kingdoms, #1) by Morgan Rhodes

message 18: by Jessica (last edited Feb 07, 2015 09:26PM) (new)

Jessica (astralrebel) For Sophie I pick The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black or Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1) by Marissa Meyer as a second option because having options is nice (and I'm bad at picking just one!)

message 19: by Gabija (new)

Gabija (gabvamp) For Breanne I pick Angelfall (Penryn & the End of Days, #1) by Susan Ee . Have fun reading!

message 20: by Breanne (new)

Breanne (breegreen_books) For Gabby I choose Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Sáenz =D

message 21: by Tatum (new)

Tatum Primeau | 1 comments How do you make a comment with a little picture of a book? Like the link thing? Everyone is doing it! help!

message 22: by Megan (new)

Megan (megantron119) | 486 comments I'm sorry! My sister and I went to a movie today and I got caught up in other stuff and forgot about this until I saw it on my app.

Here is my link:
https://www.goodreads.com/review/list...

message 23: by Megan (new)

Megan (megantron119) | 486 comments For Andrea I pick: The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #1) by Michelle Hodkin

It is the only one I've heard of and I loved it when I read it a while back. I hope you like it as well!

message 24: by Cas ❦ (new)

Cas ❦ (rowangalathynius) | 404 comments For Shermaya I pick If I Stay (If I Stay, #1) by Gayle Forman

message 25: by Cas ❦ (new)

Cas ❦ (rowangalathynius) | 404 comments Tatum wrote: "How do you make a comment with a little picture of a book? Like the link thing? Everyone is doing it! help!"

on the comment box at the top there's an "add book/author" button, click that, at the bottom of the box press "cover" and search the book, press add. Hope it helps.

message 26: by Sophie (new)

Sophie | 139 comments For Jessica I pick Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1) by Sarah J. Maas :D

message 27: by Andrea (new)

Andrea (alexandra14) | 112 comments Megan wrote: "For Andrea I pick: The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #1) by Michelle Hodkin

It is the only one I've heard of and I loved it when I read it a while back. I hope you like it as well!"

Thanks, finally I have a motive to start this book :)
For you Megan I pick Camille (Camille, #1) by Tess Oliver , I haven't read it but it seems interesting and it has a pretty cover :)

message 28: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Mcgowan | 3 comments For Jess I choose snow like ashes

message 29: by Megan (new)

Megan (megantron119) | 486 comments I feel the same way about, Camille, Andrea. I've been wanting to read it, but needed the push to actually do it. I hope you enjoy The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer!

message 30: by Audryaunna (new)

Audryaunna | 119 comments For Lucy I picked Crank (Crank, #1) by Ellen Hopkins

message 31: by Shermaya (new)

Shermaya Cavanagh | 3 comments Rose wrote: "For Shermaya I pick If I Stay (If I Stay, #1) by Gayle Forman"

Thanks Rose. Your profile is set to private so I've sent you a friend request :)

message 32: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (astralrebel) Sophie wrote: "For Jessica I pick Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1) by Sarah J. Maas :D"

Yay, great choice Sophie! I've been wanting to read that one for, like, ever! I'm already 30 or so pages in :D

message 33: by Sophie (new)

Sophie | 139 comments Yeh, I read Throne of Glass last month after putting it off for ever. Hope you enjoy!

message 34: by Audryaunna (new)

Audryaunna | 119 comments Awesome, Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1) by Tahereh Mafi has been on my shelf for like ever. Thank you :)

message 35: by Maddie (last edited Feb 08, 2015 07:58PM) (new)

Maddie Sorry I forgot to check earlier today and post my pick... Joi I pick Snow Like Ashes (Snow Like Ashes, #1) by Sara Raasch for you :)

message 36: by Cas ❦ (new)

Cas ❦ (rowangalathynius) | 404 comments Shermaya wrote: "Rose wrote: "For Shermaya I pick If I Stay (If I Stay, #1) by Gayle Forman"

Thanks Rose. Your profile is set to private so I've sent you a friend request :)"

Thanks! Sorry i just fixed the problem, there was an issue with goodreads. Thanks for being my friend!

message 37: by Shermaya (new)

Shermaya Cavanagh | 3 comments Rose wrote: "Shermaya wrote: "Rose wrote: "For Shermaya I pick If I Stay (If I Stay, #1) by Gayle Forman"

Thanks Rose. Your profile is set to private so I've sent you a friend request :)"

Thanks! Sorry i just fixed the p..."

No worries :) for you I pick Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children (Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children, #1) by Ransom Riggs

message 38: by Megan (new)

Megan (megantron119) | 486 comments I just finished Camille and it was really good! It was different than others I have read before and kept me hooked until I finished.

message 39: by Andrea (new)

Andrea (alexandra14) | 112 comments Megan wrote: "I just finished Camille and it was really good! It was different than others I have read before and kept me hooked until I finished."

I'm glad you liked it! Since I saw it on your Pick-it-for-me list and read the blurb I added it to my TBR :)

message 40: by Cas ❦ (new)

Cas ❦ (rowangalathynius) | 404 comments Shermaya wrote: "Rose wrote: "Shermaya wrote: "Rose wrote: "For Shermaya I pick If I Stay (If I Stay, #1) by Gayle Forman"

Thanks! Sorry i jus..."

thanks! :)

message 41: by Cas ❦ (new)

Cas ❦ (rowangalathynius) | 404 comments Angie wrote: "I finished Falling Kingdoms...I gave it 3 stars. Thanks for picking that for me Celeste."

I recently read Gathering Darkness (Falling Kingdoms, #3) by Morgan Rhodes , can't wait for Frozen Tides! Although I kept getting it confused with Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass, #3) by Sarah J. Maas , and Frozen Tides confused with Queen of Shadows (Throne of Glass, #4) by Sarah J. Maas ! No idea why, but I'm definitely more excited for Queen of Shadows!

message 42: by Jess (new)

Jess I finished Snow Like Ashes (Snow Like Ashes, #1) by Sara Raasch ★ ★ ★

message 43: by Cas ❦ (new)

Cas ❦ (rowangalathynius) | 404 comments Shermaya wrote: "Rose wrote: "Shermaya wrote: "Rose wrote: "For Shermaya I pick If I Stay (If I Stay, #1) by Gayle Forman"

Thanks! Sorry i jus..."

I'm not sure if I'll be able to read this in time. :( I'm like 4th in the queue for it (at the library)

message 44: by Andrea (new)

Andrea (alexandra14) | 112 comments Just finished "The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer" for me it was a 3.5 ⭐⭐⭐. There where thing I loved and things I hated it.