Dangerous Hero Addict Support Group discussion

Archived/Extinct Discussions > January 2015 Hero of the Month

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Danielle The Book Huntress (Winter Frost Queen)  (gatadelafuente) | 9730 comments Mod
Which hero got your year of 2015 started off with a bang? What did you like so much about him?

message 2: by Kryptonite (new)

Kryptonite (sg34) | 406 comments I haven't read any books this month that would make me say this one for Hero of the Month but from what I did read I would go with Brooks from The Witness.

It was my first NR book and I liked both hero and heroine but not sure if I'll pick another of her books.

Danielle The Book Huntress (Winter Frost Queen)  (gatadelafuente) | 9730 comments Mod
I liked Brooks. I think NR is better at suspense than romance, personally. Her Eve Dallas book she writes as JD Robb is great. Naked in Death

message 4: by Pamela(AllHoney), Danger Zone (new)

Pamela(AllHoney) (pamelap) | 1706 comments Mod
I'm going with Sean O'Brien aka "Metal" from Midnight Promises by Lisa Marie Rice.

I love LMR's protective possessive heroes! Metal wasn't as Alpha as many of her heroes are but he was still there on the job taking care of "his" woman.

message 5: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (laurenjberman) Raphael in Angels' Blood (Guild Hunter, #1) by Nalini Singh by Nalini Singh. Arrogant, impressions and domineering but he somehow managed to win me over anyway.

message 6: by Kryptonite (last edited Feb 01, 2015 04:30AM) (new)

Kryptonite (sg34) | 406 comments Lauren wrote: "Raphael in Angels' Blood (Guild Hunter, #1) by Nalini Singh by Nalini Singh. Arrogant, impressions and domineering but he somehow managed to win me over anyway."

Yes, Raphael is one of my fav's. I've reread that story several times already.

I just finished Bound by Flames (Night Prince, #3) by Jeaniene Frost last night... just in time. So I'm adding Vlad to my list.

message 7: by Kryptonite (last edited Feb 01, 2015 04:49AM) (new)

Kryptonite (sg34) | 406 comments Danielle The Book Huntress (Angels Weep For Goodreads) wrote: "I liked Brooks. I think NR is better at suspense than romance, personally. Her Eve Dallas book she writes as JD Robb is great. Naked in Death"

Yes, Brooks is a good character. He has integrity.

Thanks for the recommendation. It's on my TBR!

message 8: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (laurenjberman) Kryptonite wrote: "I just finished Bound by Flames (Night Prince, #3) by Jeaniene Frost last night... just in time. So I'm adding Vlad to my list.
"

I love Vlad!

message 9: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (sandyy1603) | 12 comments well the year is young but i have squeezed in a few dangerous heroes. My pick is Demetrius in Elizabeth Naughtons "Tempted", and if I cheat a little since it was a re-read Adam in Patricia Briggs Frost Burned.

Lauren wrote: "Raphael in Angels' Blood (Guild Hunter, #1) by Nalini Singh by Nalini Singh. Arrogant, impressions and domineering but he somehow managed to win me over anyway."

Very good description of him, Lauren. :)

message 11: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Winter Frost Queen) , Loves 'Em Lethal (last edited Feb 01, 2015 06:25PM) (new)

Kryptonite wrote: " Danielle The Book Huntress (Angels Weep For Goodreads) wrote: "I liked Brooks. I think NR is better at suspense than romance, personally. Her Eve Dallas book she writes as JD Robb is great. [boo..."

I think you'll love Roarke!

I'm going to go with Conall from "A Jewel in the Vaults" from The Scrolls of Cridhe: Volume 1 Highland Winds. He was such an honorable, strong man who loved his heroine unconditionally and fearlessly!

Pamela(AllHoney) wrote: "I'm going with Sean O'Brien aka "Metal" from Midnight Promises by Lisa Marie Rice.

I love LMR's protective possessive heroes! Metal wasn't as Alpha as many of her heroes are but he..."

He sounds scrumptious!

message 14: by Lauren (last edited Feb 02, 2015 05:06AM) (new)

Lauren (laurenjberman) Danielle The Book Huntress (Angels Weep For Goodreads) wrote: "Lauren wrote: "Raphael in Angels' Blood (Guild Hunter, #1) by Nalini Singh by Nalini Singh. Arrogant, impressions and domineering but he somehow managed to win me over anyway."

Very good description of him, Laur..."

Just noticed the typo - it should say imperious, lol!

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

My very first read of 2015 was Father Mine (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #6.5) by J.R. Ward Zsadist was already one of my favorites, but he was even more so after this book.

He's a tortured soul who is fierce, loyal and protective of his family.

Lauren wrote: " Danielle The Book Huntress (Angels Weep For Goodreads) wrote: "Lauren wrote: "Raphael in Angels' Blood (Guild Hunter, #1) by Nalini Singh by Nalini Singh. Arrogant, impressions and domineering but he somehow man..."

Yes, he's definitely imperious! I thought you meant something like that. :)