Hell's Collective discussion

Enter if You Dare > Suggestions/Questions

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by GothamsReckoning, ƛƲƬƲMƝ ƇƠƲƝƇƖԼ ԼЄƛƊЄƦ (new)

GothamsReckoning (baneofgotham) | 243 comments Mod
Any suggestions or questions come here!

message 2: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 64 comments Can we make hybrids?

message 3: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 64 comments And do our characters only get three powers?

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 13 comments Could we possibly suggest new species?

message 5: by GothamsReckoning, ƛƲƬƲMƝ ƇƠƲƝƇƖԼ ԼЄƛƊЄƦ (new)

Ⓑⓘⓖ ● Ⓑⓐⓓ ● Ⓦⓤⓛⓕⓘⓔ『Iɴᴛᴇʀsᴘᴇᴄɪᴇs Lᴏᴠᴇ』 wrote: "Could we possibly suggest new species?"

Carlos wrote: "And do our characters only get three powers?"

Carlos wrote: "Can we make hybrids?"

Yes you can Make hybrids and the powers are limited only for the people who go overboard. you can have no more than 6. and you have to use them reaonablly. We're going to have to approve anyway so we'll see.
And yes to the new species, just make sure you explain briefly.

message 7: by 『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (last edited Jan 31, 2015 10:44PM) (new)

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 13 comments
Elves

Light Elves

Light elves are also called high elves, sun elves, day elves, and gold elves. They have power over life and light. They can heal with a touch and generate light. Light elves are known to be rather narcissistic and view themselves as higher than the other elven races. Their magic is the strongest of the elven people.

Dark Elves

Dark elves are also called low elves, moon elves, night elves, and silver elves. The derogatory terms used to refer to dark elves include 'drow' and 'grey-skin'. They have power over darkness and death. They are able to go invisible. They are known to be barbaric and vampiric, and are often seen as savages.

Tree Elves

Tree elves are also called wood elves, green elves, and silvan elves; they are called satyrs and nymphs by the fae. Tree elves hold power over nature, both wildlife and plantlife answer their call. While not exactly gifted in magic, they have nearly perfect aim with archery. Some tree elves have hooves and horns of stags and deer.

Dwarves

Dwarves are called swarthy elves, or the derogatory 'gnome.' Dwarves are not entirely gifted in magic, but can craft enchanted arms and armor with ease. Dwarves can 'swim' through the earth as fish swim through water. They are immune to fire and intense heat.

Orcs

Orcs are a cannibal, xenophobic race of degenerate elves. They live in shamanic tribes and are carnivores, they can even result to eating their own race. They have extremely thick skin and are known to radiate an aggressive energy that makes other races around them feel weak and submissive. Their war-cries cause those who hear them to feel intense fear. They have an unmatched bloodlust that can never be satisfied.

Ogres

Ogres are relatives of both the orc and troll races. Ogres are seen by most as slow-minded and dumb, but that is only thanks to the propaganda of the light elves. These tusked and furred elves are able to enter a feral state of mind when in battle. Ogres are able to heal from fatal wounds, much like trolls. Ogres are immune to low temperatures, but are easily hurt by fire. Ogres are a nomadic people.

Huldufolk

Huldufolk are half-breeds born from the union of elves and fae. Every huldra is slightly unique in their abilities and in their appearance, however, a common trait of the huldufolk is the possession of tails or hollow backs covered in bark. Wings are rarely found on huldufolk. Huldufolk all possess the ability to read and influence minds.

***All elven species are weak against white snakeroot.***

message 8: by 『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (last edited Jan 31, 2015 10:42PM) (new)

Trolls

Trolls are a mutant race that has no culture or society. They are usually used as mercenaries that are paid in food, as they gluttons with horrific appetites. They will eat whatever they come across. Trolls are rubbery and are rather resilient. If it loses an arm, a leg, or even its head, those dismembered parts can sometimes act with a life of their own. They can reattached their body parts. Their regenerative properties can cause freak mutations such as having two heads or four arms.

Goblins

Goblins are black-hearted, selfish, and greedy. They are known to be thieves. They are known to keep rats as pets. A goblin's bite can spread disease. Goblins are nocturnal and shun sunlight. They often hunt in packs, although they do not trust each other due to their backstabbing nature.

Imps

Imps are demonic relatives of goblins. Imps are usually winged, some have hooves while others bear horns or spines. Imps are notorious tricksters and often play pranks that endanger the lives of their unsuspecting victims. Imps are capable of manipulating fire and draining life out of both animals and plants.

message 9: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 7 comments Is there a face claim thread, as well as a character limit?

message 10: by Nik, ƧƲMMЄƦ ƇƠƲƝƇƖԼ ԼЄƛƊЄƦ (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 140 comments Mod
We haven't set a character limit and as of now there is no face claim thread but we could put one up as soon as we can

message 11: by GothamsReckoning, ƛƲƬƲMƝ ƇƠƲƝƇƖԼ ԼЄƛƊЄƦ (new)

Ya that's definitely something we can add, just been busy with college stuff so one of us will add it when we can.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Face Claim threads are kinda a downer though~ I believe we do not really need one. I have not seen any issues with people copying another`s appearance so the thread is not really needed yet. Appearances are first come-first serve kinda thing when you make your character, Claiming models to portray the character is not exactly fair to anyone else to when some people take a while to even use that face claim.

message 13: by GothamsReckoning, ƛƲƬƲMƝ ƇƠƲƝƇƖԼ ԼЄƛƊЄƦ (new)

alrighty then coach.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Sorry xD You do not really have to~ Was just expressing my opinion at the moment.

message 15: by GothamsReckoning, ƛƲƬƲMƝ ƇƠƲƝƇƖԼ ԼЄƛƊЄƦ (new)

It's aight lol. Did you want to add the thread about the council members and an explanation for the apps?

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

I probably will in a bit :) I am actually reading right now. This weekend I will not be on until late Saturday earlier Sunday. Have to go to my grandma`s funeral.

message 17: by GothamsReckoning, ƛƲƬƲMƝ ƇƠƲƝƇƖԼ ԼЄƛƊЄƦ (new)

i'll be home all day tomorrow no classes and i'll be on and off because homework and stuff

message 18: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 7 comments onyx; okay, thank you!

gotham; ^-^

joker; I mean, while you might not see it now, it's helpful for future instances. It keeps everything in check, and neat. Plus, people are able to map out a character better, knowing that they have a claim set down for them.

message 19: by GothamsReckoning, ƛƲƬƲMƝ ƇƠƲƝƇƖԼ ԼЄƛƊЄƦ (new)

I'll go ahead and make a thread for it just in case, and if our group stays this inactive i'll just remove it.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Well if we are going to have one then a limit should put put up. Maybe a limit of two face claims per gender till they are made? To keep it fair in how many are claimed.

message 21: by GothamsReckoning, ƛƲƬƲMƝ ƇƠƲƝƇƖԼ ԼЄƛƊЄƦ (new)

Ya. I don't faceclaim til i make them tho

message 22: by GothamsReckoning, ƛƲƬƲMƝ ƇƠƲƝƇƖԼ ԼЄƛƊЄƦ (new)

but seems good

I'm still awaiting approval of my species and my mob application.

message 24: by GothamsReckoning, ƛƲƬƲMƝ ƇƠƲƝƇƖԼ ԼЄƛƊЄƦ (new)

Nicole??? You want to explain it?

*sigh*
Wulfie you don't need species approval, and all of the mods have been busy, thank you for being patient, but we need to make sure no one else wants to apply to be a mod.

message 25: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 7 comments Could we have a character workshop thread?

Oh, they don't need to be approved? Okay.

Are we allowed to use other templates or add to the original?

message 28: by GothamsReckoning, ƛƲƬƲMƝ ƇƠƲƝƇƖԼ ԼЄƛƊЄƦ (new)

Ya you can use others, just make sure the info in the originals is somehow incoorperated. And Ya a workshop thread sounds pretty good. So i'll move the template to the workshop thread and all finished characters will go in the one we have now.

message 29: by Audra (new)

Audra  | 79 comments Can I make a character that is against the alliance but isn't a faerie?

message 30: by GothamsReckoning, ƛƲƬƲMƝ ƇƠƲƝƇƖԼ ԼЄƛƊЄƦ (new)

Sho nuff'

message 31: by Audra (new)

Audra  | 79 comments Adding onto that, do we just put it into the completed character section and what under the alliance

message 32: by GothamsReckoning, ƛƲƬƲMƝ ƇƠƲƝƇƖԼ ԼЄƛƊЄƦ (new)

Ya just specify that it's not in the alliance and I'll rename the folders and whatnot