United Methodist Women discussion

Group Bookshelf

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Katerina (new)

Katerina | 11 comments I have tried to add all the books for the 2015 Reading Program to our bookshelf. I am in the process of adding the other years (2011-2014) that we can select books from as well.

It appears to me that many of us are reading these books on our own. By having them on our group bookshelf if is easier to see who has read or wants to read a book.

To do this:
1) Open the group bookshelf. The books are organized by topic. The list of books can be narrowed by topic and sorted within topic by clicking on the list titles. The To-Read books will be in our current selection of books (2011-2015) once I am done rearranging. Older books will be listed as Read.
2) When you are looking at the books on the bookshelf there is the option to View Activity. This will show reviews of the members of our group. It also lets you see who has the book on their personal To-Read shelf.

I hope you find this helpful. If you have other ideas that you think might help, please share them with us.

message 2: by Carolyn (new)

Carolyn | 45 comments Mod
Thank you, Iris. That makes this group much more functional. It's fun to click on "View Activity" and see who else has read the books I chose.

message 3: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie This is a great idea to see UMW reviews of books that I'm picking from for my next selection. Thank you.