Girls in Capes 100 Books Challenge discussion

January '15 check-in

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Feliza (new)

Feliza Casano (felizacasano) | 52 comments Mod
It's the last day of January, and you should be 8 books into your list (if you're doing the 100 Books challenge). How far are you on your list?

message 2: by Feliza (new)

I'm way behind on my list, currently sitting at 3 books finished this year: The Walled City, Asura Girl, and Red Rising. I'll have to make up the other 5 for January sometime in February.

(I'll be working on thesis until the end of March, so I think I may not make much of a dent in my list until April...)

message 3: by Amber (new)

Amber Brown (ambernevabrown) I'm actually only going for 75 this year, so I'm on track with 6. However, I too am thesising, so I'll probably fall behind in the coming months and bounce back during the summer.

message 4: by Feliza (new)

Amber wrote: "I'm actually only going for 75 this year, so I'm on track with 6. However, I too am thesising, so I'll probably fall behind in the coming months and bounce back during the summer."

I figure if I really have to, I have shelves of graphic novels and manga...

message 5: by Amber (new)

Amber Brown (ambernevabrown) Feliza wrote: "I figure if I really have to, I have shelves of graphic novels and manga... "

True but I read a LOT of graphic novels last year and want to commit myself to reading more novels this go-around. :)

message 6: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (heresheisnow) | 15 comments I set my goal at only 50 this year, but I vastly underestimated the number of picture books I read for work... My total for the year so far for all my reading is 46, so I need to either boost that goal up a lot higher, or create separate goals for picture books and other books.