Let's Talk Love Stories! discussion

Archives (Past Discussions) > February 2015

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ipshita (new)

Ipshita (miss_romanceaholic) | 4745 comments Mod
Share your February reads here!

message 2: by Marybeth (new)

Marybeth (narutofan14) I finally finished reading The Host (The Host, #1) by Stephenie Meyer and it was pretty good.

Books i am reading now:
Where She Went (If I Stay, #2) by Gayle Forman (this should be done by tonight or tomorrow), The One (The Selection, #3) by Kiera Cass (eBook, should be done by tomorrow or tuesday), The Giver (The Giver, #1) by Lois Lowry (eBook), The Dream Thieves (The Raven Cycle, #2) by Maggie Stiefvater , Revenge of the Witch (The Last Apprentice / Wardstone Chronicles, #1) by Joseph Delaney , Barely Breathing (Breathing, #2) by Rebecca Donovan , Glass (Crank, #2) by Ellen Hopkins (eBook) and Raven Flight (Shadowfell, #2) by Juliet Marillier (eBook).

message 3: by Megha (last edited Feb 08, 2015 10:26AM) (new)

Megha Goyal (megs_reads) | 3 comments Read
Never Never by Colleen Hoover
Heartache by Danielle Allen
Change of Hart by M.E. Carter
Top Ten Clues You're Clueless by Liz Czukas
Planning to Complete the following by the end of this month
Lemon Girl
Deal by Shey Stahl
After I Fall by Amity Hope
Always by Amanda Weaver
Change of Heart by Jodi Picoult
The One For Me by Layla James

message 4: by Alex (last edited Feb 08, 2015 10:23PM) (new)

Supertramp Alex | 167 comments The Gold-Rimmed Spectacles by Giorgio Bassani The Gold Rimmed Spectacles by Giorgio Bassani
The Call of The Wild by Jack London The Call of The Wild by Jack London

message 5: by Sonya (new)

Sonya Heaney | 12 comments Had to DNF this one:

Only for Him (Only, #1) by Cristin Harber - New adult books are too misogynistic for me!

message 6: by Sonya (new)

Sonya Heaney | 12 comments So far this month I've enjoyed The Bluestocking and the Rake by Norma Darcy 50 Ways to Ruin a Rake (Not Quite Ladies, #1) by Jade Lee A Love Most Dangerous by Martin Lake

Now I'm reading a children's novel of the upcoming Disney movie - how embarrassing!! Cinderella Junior Novel (Junior Novelization) by Walt Disney Company

message 7: by Marybeth (new)

Marybeth (narutofan14) i finally finished The One (The Selection, #3) by Kiera Cass , Where She Went (If I Stay, #2) by Gayle Forman and The Giver (The Giver, #1) by Lois Lowry . I am now trying to finish The Dream Thieves (The Raven Cycle, #2) by Maggie Stiefvater , Glass (Crank, #2) by Ellen Hopkins , Revenge of the Witch (The Last Apprentice / Wardstone Chronicles, #1) by Joseph Delaney and Barely Breathing (Breathing, #2) by Rebecca Donovan . I am hoping that my classes are cancelled tomorrow so i can do some much needed reading. :)

message 8: by Marybeth (new)

Marybeth (narutofan14) this week i finished Glass and Revenge of the Witch. i am now finishing up The Dream Thieves and should have it done by tonight. i also need to finished Barely Breathing and Shatter Me. On my iPod i started Fallout and White Hot Kiss

message 9: by Ipshita (new)

Ipshita (miss_romanceaholic) | 4745 comments Mod
Read Social Suicide (Deadly Cool, #2) by Gemma Halliday Prep School Experiment by Emily Evans Can't Buy Me Love by Elizabeth Powers

I finished reading My Ex From Hell (The Blooming Goddess Trilogy, #1) by Tellulah Darling and My Date From Hell (The Blooming Goddess Trilogy, #2) by Tellulah Darling this week.

message 10: by Marybeth (new)

Marybeth (narutofan14) Yesterday i finished The Dream Thieves (The Raven Cycle, #2) by Maggie Stiefvater and it was pretty good. I am now finishing up Barely Breathing (Breathing, #2) by Rebecca Donovan and should have it done by tonight. I have also started Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1) by Tahereh Mafi and Fallout (Crank, #3) by Ellen Hopkins and should have them done by the end of the week.