The Perks Of Being A Book Addict discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
ARCHIVE - BOTM nominations > March Themed BOTM Nominations

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kristie, Moderator (last edited Jan 31, 2015 09:23AM) (new)

Kristie | 4663 comments We have a tie for our theme again this month! Our two winning genres are Irish/Ireland Related and Debut Novels. Please make your themed BOTM nominations in one of those genres here.

Our rules for general nominations also apply to this thread. You can find our general nomination thread here. Remember, you can nominate one book in each thread.

***Please remember that this is not a place for self-promotion! We understand that as a new author you want to others to read your book, however please keep self-promotions to the appropriate threads. If a nomination is a self-promotion by an author, friend of the author, or fake account (yes, we know about those!), it will not be included in the poll. We are sorry, but we simply have too many authors that are members of our group that want to get their work seen. You can promote your work in either the Promote Anything or Contests & Giveaways folders, as appropriate. Thank you for your cooperation!

message 2: by Kristie, Moderator (last edited Feb 07, 2015 06:14AM) (new)

message 3: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (yokobomb) | 35 comments I would like to nominate The Rook by Daniel O'Malley.

message 4: by Mary-ellen (new)

Mary-ellen (missy666) | 545 comments I'd like to nominate Circle of Friends

message 5: by Emily (new)

Emily | 68 comments I'll nominate Dubliners

message 6: by Kristie, Moderator (new)

Kristie | 4663 comments I'll go with Minding Frankie Minding Frankie by Maeve Binchy .

message 7: by Kristie, Moderator (new)

Kristie | 4663 comments Last chance to nominate for March! Poll will be up tomorrow.

Stormie ~ Book Dragon ~ (stormiebookdragon) | 32 comments I would like to nominate Angela's Ashes by Frank McCourt

message 9: by Kristie, Moderator (last edited Feb 07, 2015 06:24AM) (new)

Kristie | 4663 comments Nominations are closed. Poll will be up soon!

General Poll: https://www.goodreads.com/poll/show/1...

Themed Poll: https://www.goodreads.com/poll/show/1...

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.