« previous 1

message 1: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments Hi

message 2: by caden. (new)

caden. | 867 comments I won't be on until later, sorry. >.<

message 3: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments It's fine

message 4: by caden. (new)

caden. | 867 comments Okay so, I think I can stay a bit longer.

message 5: by caden. (new)

caden. | 867 comments Any ideas?

message 6: by caden. (new)

caden. | 867 comments Any ideas?

message 7: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments Not really

message 8: by caden. (new)

caden. | 867 comments High school Romance, MxF?

message 9: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments Sure

message 10: by caden. (new)

caden. | 867 comments Characters?

message 11: by caden. (new)

caden. | 867 comments Characters?

message 12: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments Ok

message 13: by caden. (new)

caden. | 867 comments My phone keeps repeating .-.

message 14: by caden. (new)

caden. | 867 comments Name: Chandler Woods

Clique: Jock

Personality: Quirky, Funny, Loyal To Friends and family, Respectful, Silly, Blunt

message 15: by caden. (new)

caden. | 867 comments Name: Chandler Woods

Clique: Jock

Personality: Quirky, Funny, Loyal To Friends and family, Respectful, Silly, Blunt

message 16: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments Lol

message 17: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments Name: Lara Ray
Clique: cheerleader
Personality: nice, funny, helpful, caring,

message 18: by caden. (new)

caden. | 867 comments Any setting ideas?

message 19: by caden. (new)

caden. | 867 comments Any setting ideas?

message 20: by caden. (new)

caden. | 867 comments lol this repetition.

message 21: by caden. (new)

caden. | 867 comments lol this repetition.

message 22: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments Hehe it's fine

message 23: by caden. (new)

caden. | 867 comments (( I'll start ))

Chandler stares at the front of the board half dead of boredom, he turns his body slowly and scans the room.

message 24: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments Lara was writing a little on a paper and smiled a little and was a bit relaxed some

message 25: by caden. (new)

caden. | 867 comments He glares at the teacher with confused eyes and looks back down to his paper. He begins to doodle.

message 26: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments Lara started to paint. She never saw the lessons as a problem as long as she had something else to do

message 27: by caden. (new)

caden. | 867 comments Chandler glares at Lara, he quickly looks back to his paper and continues to doodle.

message 28: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments After a while the bell rang. Lara got up and started to walk. On her way she dropped one of her papers without noticing

message 29: by caden. (new)

caden. | 867 comments Chandler slowly rubs his eyes and stands from where he sits. He approaches the door and catches a glimpse of a fallen paper, he crouches over and grabs it. He looks side to side and watches Lara walking away, he follows.

message 30: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments Lara walked to her locker and opened it. She put in her stuff and looked at her schedule

message 31: by caden. (new)

caden. | 867 comments Chandler stops behind her and clears his throat. He steps to the side of her and leans against the next locker. "Excuse me, is this yours." He offers the paper with a questioning grin.

message 32: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments Lara looked at him and then at the paper. She took it. She looked at the painting. "I'm yah. Thanks." She said and throw the paper in her locker like it wasn't important

message 33: by caden. (new)

caden. | 867 comments Chandler watches wide eyed and awkwardly turns away. Before walking off, he turns back around. "Since we have math together, and there is a test tomorrow. I was just thinking, I've had a hard time in that class and could use some tutoring. Maybe we can study together?"

message 34: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments Lara smiled some. "Sure. I have practice after school. If you want you can come by. And after that we can go to my place." She said

message 35: by caden. (new)

caden. | 867 comments Chandler grins and examines her, "Uh Ya, Sounds good" He grips his books and walks to his next class.

message 36: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments Lara smiled. She walked back to her locker. She took her stuff and walked to next class

message 37: by caden. (new)

caden. | 867 comments Chandler sits in his last class constantly glancing at the clock waiting for the bell to ring, as the bell rings he quickly walks to his locker pushing past the crowding people in the hall.

message 38: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments Lara had been in class she had walked to her locker and talked with a friend. She took her bag and her homework and walked away

message 39: by caden. (new)

caden. | 867 comments Chandler slings his backpack over his shoulder and walks to the bleachers where the cheerleaders practice. He pulls out some English homework and begins to work.

message 40: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments Lara was practicing she smiled some. She had her hair up in a ponytail. They were practicing performance for later on and did some tricks

message 41: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments .

message 42: by caden. (new)

caden. | 867 comments Chandler looks up and back down to and from his homework, catching glimpses of Lara. He pulls out a soda from his bag and continues to work.

message 43: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments When the practice was done Lara took her bag. She saw him and walked over to him. "Ready to go?" She asked him

message 44: by caden. (new)

caden. | 867 comments Chandler looks up from paper, raising his eyebrows he says "More ready than I'll ever be, I guess." I cringed at the cheesy choke but followed along. Again, he slings his backpack over his should and stands up.

message 45: by caden. (new)

caden. | 867 comments shoulder**

message 46: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments Lara smiled and walked the way home. She glanced back at him. And when they got to her place she opened the door and walked in. And then she looked at him

message 47: by caden. (new)

caden. | 867 comments Chandler walks in and looks side to side. He asks "Where should I set my stuff down?" As he takes off his beanie and pushes his fingers through his hair.

message 48: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments "Anywhere." She said and walked inside. You can go to the kitchen. I just gonna go up and chance." She said and ran up to her room

message 49: by caden. (new)

caden. | 867 comments Chandler lays his stuff near the door and slips off his shoes. He pushes them to the side and walks into the kitchen. He pulls a bar stool aside and waits at the counter.

message 50: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments Lara changed into some cozy clothes and walked down to the kitchen. She looked at him. She walked to the fridge and took out to bottles of juice. Then she walked over to him and sat down next to him and sat down next to him

« previous 1