Rated YA-MA discussion

Archive > February On Deck

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Isamlq (new)

Isamlq | 612 comments So... what have you guys got lined up?

message 2: by Isamlq (new)

Isamlq | 612 comments I have The Mime Order (The Bone Season, #2) by Samantha Shannon Half Wild (The Half Bad Trilogy, #2) by Sally Green plus random stuff, mostly galleys maybe.

message 3: by Jenny, puppets' bane (last edited Feb 28, 2015 07:33AM) (new)

Jenny (narcisse) | 1946 comments I'm going to be playing series catch up in February, I think

Some of my options:
Ruin and Rising (The Grisha, #3) by Leigh Bardugo Bloodfever (Fever, #2) by Karen Marie Moning City of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments, #6) by Cassandra Clare Endsinger (The Lotus War, #3) by Jay Kristoff Dreams of Gods & Monsters (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #3) by Laini Taylor Raging Star (Dust Lands, #3) by Moira Young Fool Moon (The Dresden Files, #2) by Jim Butcher Comic Book for Blood of Olympus by Blue Books Silver Shadows (Bloodlines, #5) by Richelle Mead The Ruby Circle (Bloodlines, #6) by Richelle Mead

Read:
Fool Moon (The Dresden Files, #2) by Jim Butcher Grave Peril (The Dresden Files, #3) by Jim Butcher The DUFF Designated Ugly Fat Friend by Kody Keplinger Bloodfever (Fever, #2) by Karen Marie Moning Faefever (Fever, #3) by Karen Marie Moning

message 4: by Brandi (new)

Brandi (brandireynolds) | 247 comments Well I just started reading Snow Like Ashes (Snow Like Ashes, #1) by Sara Raasch so I'll probably finish that in the next couple of days. I can tell I'm already going to hate that the next installment doesn't come out until late this year.

Then I think I want to read The Burning Sky (The Elemental Trilogy, #1) by Sherry Thomas Broken Skies (Broken Skies, #1) by Theresa Kay Life in Outer Space by Melissa Keil Henge (Le Fay, #1) by Realm Lovejoy

message 5: by Christie (last edited Jan 31, 2015 09:41AM) (new)

Christie (cereale) Got a lot to read in February (including finishing up Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand ). Hope I get through all of it.

Beatrix Potter A Life in Nature by Linda Lear Best Little Ironies, Oddities & Mysteries of the Civil War by C. Brian Kelly Anthem by Ayn Rand The Archived (The Archived, #1) by Victoria Schwab The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein Blue Lily, Lily Blue (The Raven Cycle, #3) by Maggie Stiefvater Broken Monsters by Lauren Beukes Bumped (Bumped, #1) by Megan McCafferty Ashen Winter (Ashfall, #2) by Mike Mullin Birdsong by Sebastian Faulks Binocular Vision New and Selected Stories by Edith Pearlman Code Name Verity (Code Name Verity, #1) by Elizabeth Wein Golden Son (Red Rising Trilogy, #2) by Pierce Brown Alex As Well by Alyssa Brugman The Magician's Lie by Greer Macallister

message 6: by Stacia (the 2010 club), groupaholic (last edited Feb 02, 2015 09:25AM) (new)

Stacia (the 2010 club) (stacia_r) | 5139 comments Jenny wrote: "I'm going to be playing series catch up in February, I think

Some of my options:
Ruin and Rising (The Grisha, #3) by Leigh Bardugo Bloodfever (Fever, #2) by Karen Marie Moning City of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments, #6) by Cassandra Clare [bookc..."

I didn't realize the last Bloodlines book would be out this month. Guess it's time to finally read the second half of book 5.

message 7: by Ashley Marie (new)

Ashley Marie My February looks like this--

Fairest (The Lunar Chronicles, #0.5) by Marissa Meyer Catherine the Great Portrait of a Woman by Robert K. Massie Cracked (Soul Eater, #1) by Eliza Crewe The Monstrumologist (The Monstrumologist, #1) by Rick Yancey I Am Malala The Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Was Shot by the Taliban by Malala Yousafzai Lost in a Good Book (Thursday Next, #2) by Jasper Fforde

also (hopefully) finishing Nefertiti's Heart (Artifact Hunters, #1) by A.W. Exley In the Garden of Beasts Love, Terror, and an American Family in Hitler's Berlin by Erik Larson

message 8: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 560 comments First and foremost on my reading list for February is Darkfall (The Legendsong, #1) by Isobelle Carmody . The Ladies of the Traveling Book have waited on me long enough and I only have fifty pages to go.

Others I would like to read this month include:
The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks by Rebecca Skloot The Winter People by Jennifer McMahon The Book of Life (All Souls Trilogy, #3) by Deborah Harkness

I'm also trying to clear out my NG stash for our first quarter challenge, so I'm planning to tackle Seeker (Seeker, #1) by Arwen Elys Dayton Cracked (Soul Eater, #1) by Eliza Crewe and maybe The Mad Scientist's Daughter by Cassandra Rose Clarke

message 9: by Barb (new)

Barb | 123 comments Mine are the books I already have checked out from the library.

Opal (Lux, #3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout Red Rising (Red Rising Trilogy, #1) by Pierce Brown Isla and the Happily Ever After (Anna and the French Kiss, #3) by Stephanie Perkins

After that, I'll move on to the rest of the series I started for the challenge --

Shades of Earth by Beth Revis Hallowed (Unearthly, #2) by Cynthia Hand

message 10: by Isamlq (last edited Feb 28, 2015 04:22AM) (new)

Isamlq | 612 comments How was your month this time around?

message 11: by Isamlq (new)

Isamlq | 612 comments I got: The Mime Order (The Bone Season, #2) by Samantha Shannon Don't Deny Me, Part One (Don't Deny Me, #1) by Megan Hart Don't Deny Me, Part Two (Don't Deny Me, #2) by Megan Hart Don't Deny Me, Part Three (Don't Deny Me, #3) by Megan Hart Driven by Fate (Serve, #5) by Tessa Bailey Rebound (Boomerang, #2) by Noelle August The Ruby Circle (Bloodlines, #6) by Richelle Mead Kiss the Bride (Includes Amour et Chocolat, #0.5) by Deirdre Martin Claimed (Servants of Fate, #2) by Sarah Fine Baiting the Maid of Honor (Wedding Dare, #2) by Tessa Bailey Risking it All (Crossing the Line, #1) by Tessa Bailey Saving Quinton (Nova, #2) by Jessica Sorensen Nova and Quinton No Regrets (Nova, #3) by Jessica Sorensen Wreck Me (Nova, #4) by Jessica Sorensen Happenstance 2 (Happenstance, #2) by Jamie McGuire Happenstance 3 (Happenstance, #3) by Jamie McGuire The Companion Contract by Solace Ames Hero by Samantha Young The Hooker and the Hermit by L.H. Cosway No Place Like Home (Includes La Vie en Roses, #1.5) by Linda Lael Miller The Chocolate Heart (Amour et Chocolat, #5) by Laura Florand Addicted for Now (Addicted, #2) by Krista Ritchie Ricochet (Addicted, #1.5) by Krista Ritchie ] Addicted After All (Addicted, #3) by Krista Ritchie Thrive (Addicted, #2.5) by Krista Ritchie Kiss the Sky (Calloway Sisters, #1; Addicted, #2.1) by Krista Ritchie Hothouse Flower (Calloway Sisters, #2; Addicted, #2.2) by Krista Ritchie

NO real faves for now... also, check out all those NA titles!

message 12: by Christie (new)

Christie (cereale) Due to February being awful (lots of personal stuff going on), I did not get to the majority of my list, but I did get some things read:

5 stars: Code Name Verity (Code Name Verity, #1) by Elizabeth Wein Golden Son (Red Rising Trilogy, #2) by Pierce Brown

4 stars: The Archived (The Archived, #1) by Victoria Schwab

3 stars: Beatrix Potter A Life in Nature by Linda Lear Ashen Winter (Ashfall, #2) by Mike Mullin Blue Lily, Lily Blue (The Raven Cycle, #3) by Maggie Stiefvater

2 stars: Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand Alex As Well by Alyssa Brugman Bumped (Bumped, #1) by Megan McCafferty

Still working on: Broken Monsters by Lauren Beukes Best Little Ironies, Oddities & Mysteries of the Civil War by C. Brian Kelly