Horror Leisure Book Club! discussion

Ltd. Samhain Publishing
This topic is about Ltd. Samhain Publishing
Monthly reads > Leisure Horror fans come check out the Horror at Samhain Publishing.

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Glenn (new)

Glenn Rolfe | 6 comments Don D'Auria was the editor, acquisitions manager, and all around "man" at Leisure Books. It was Don who picked novel after novel, from excellent author after excellent author over at Leisure. When the shit hit the fan Don landed on his feet with Samhain Publishing. He started their Horror line in 2011. With LB holdovers John Everson, Ramsey Campbell, Ronald Malfi and a rookie class that included Hunter Shea, Jonathan Janz, Russell James, and Kristopher Rufty, Samhain is arguably the best spot for Horror out there today. That should come as no surprise, Don knows his stuff.
Click on over and check it out:
https://www.samhainpublishing.com/boo...

message 2: by Jason (new)

Jason Parent | 1 comments I have been very impressed with the quality of Samhain's books thus far. A fantastic company.

message 3: by Jeff (new)

Jeff | 1 comments Just started reading Hunter Shea's "The Dover Demon" from Samhain publishing. Just read a few pages in bed last night to get the taste of it. If its anything like the Montauk Monster I'll be totally stoked. That was one of the best monster books I ever read.