DC comic readers!! discussion

Character talk > Superboy

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jawairia (new)

Jawairia | 591 comments Mod
I find superboy pretty cool people okay.I think his origin is different from the whole kryptonian family.Instead from actually coming from Krypton he was made as a clone.That i think was pretty cool.He appeared in young justice which will forever be truly missed and yeah hes pretty awesome.What are your thoughts?

message 2: by Jade (new)

Jade West | 190 comments SB is awesome. I feel bad for him in YJ, cause Superman doesn't like him. And in season 2 he was almost a real person when he was describing why he and Megan broke up, it was heartbreaking.

message 3: by Timur (new)

Timur  | 335 comments I only know hin from YJ and hes meh.

message 4: by Jade (new)

Jade West | 190 comments Superboy is awesome! He is no 'meh'

message 5: by Jawairia (new)

Yeah okay in the young justice show to me sometimes he kinda seemed like a jerk.But in the new 52 and so on hes an awesome character

message 6: by nightwing_shawshank, die hard (new)

nightwing_shawshank | 85 comments Mod
Jaya✌ wrote: "Yeah okay in the young justice show to me sometimes he kinda seemed like a jerk.But in the new 52 and so on hes an awesome character"

yea his a bit of a temper

message 7: by Timur (new)

Timur  | 335 comments I havent read much of new 52. Im a comic newbie for like 7 months and i still am trying to read classic dc graphic novels. I will read new 52 whenever i get the chance which is basically at barnes and noble drink coffee

message 8: by Jawairia (new)

Same here i started like last may.My first comic was Gotham adventures.It was so magical lol

message 9: by Jade (new)

Jade West | 190 comments He's been through alot

message 10: by Jade (new)

Jade West | 190 comments SB in YJ

message 11: by Jawairia (new)

Yeah i agree.Later he discovers something like more clones being made of him.And superman doesnt even like him as a bro.Hes like whatever get away from me peasant lol

message 12: by Jade (new)

Jade West | 190 comments Sadlly that's true. In YJ the Superman is so mean, like OOC.

message 13: by Jawairia (new)

Lol whats ooc??

message 14: by Jade (new)

Jade West | 190 comments out of character