YA Book Gang!! discussion

Archived Items > February Copy Me!!

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sarah (last edited Feb 01, 2015 01:32AM) (new)

Sarah | 3050 comments Mod
Hey!! Here's the pairings for February Copy Me!!

1. Sarah & Kelly - Entangled by Cat Clarke
2. Amanda & Dee & Tea
3. Marybeth & Abigail - The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater

Books Being Read:
1. Sarah & Kelly & Tea -
2. Amanda & Dee -
3. Marybeth & Abigail -

Make sure to get sorted as early as possible so you can begin reading!!
Also discussions can e made in the buddy reads folder for your book discussion :)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

So do we just pick any book, or will there be a genre we have to pick from?

message 3: by Sarah (new)

You can pick any book that you and Marybeth would like to read:)

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Great, thanks Sarah! :)

message 5: by Marybeth (new)

Marybeth (narutofan14) Abigail wrote: "Great, thanks Sarah! :)"

I have a list of books i am getting at the end of this week so if you want to pick from these we can do that or read something else. i just have to make sure it is at the library.
Last Breath (The Morganville Vampires, #11) by Rachel Caine , Of Poseidon (The Syrena Legacy, #1) by Anna Banks , The Giver (The Giver, #1) by Lois Lowry , Deception (Defiance, #2) by C.J. Redwine and some other books but i haven't really ddecided on this list yet since i still have another week before i go to the library. I can work around some books though except for The giver.

message 6: by Sarah (new)

Kelly and Tea is there anything you want to read this month?? :)

message 7: by Celine (new)

Celine  Dubios (celinedubios12) | 21 comments Hello !
Sarah & Tea what book do you guys wanna read ?

message 8: by Sarah (new)

Will I search through all our books and see what we have in common??? :)

message 9: by Celine (new)

Celine  Dubios (celinedubios12) | 21 comments Yeah sure !

message 10: by Sarah (new)

What about Slated (Slated, #1) by Teri Terry or Entangled by Cat Clarke ?? :)

message 11: by Celine (new)

Celine  Dubios (celinedubios12) | 21 comments Entangled will be cool. :)

message 12: by Sarah (new)

Great :) I'll set up the discussion and hopefully Tea can join us too :) When would you like to start? :)

message 13: by Celine (new)

Celine  Dubios (celinedubios12) | 21 comments Yay! okay and um whenever :)

message 14: by Sarah (new)

what about today??? 3 chapters a day?? :)

message 15: by Sarah (new)

I changed Tea into a different group with Amanda and Dee, I hope you don't mind Tea :)

message 16: by Celine (new)

Celine  Dubios (celinedubios12) | 21 comments Okay that's cool

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Marybeth wrote: "Abigail wrote: "Great, thanks Sarah! :)"

I have a list of books i am getting at the end of this week so if you want to pick from these we can do that or read something else. i just have to make su..."

Actually, could we read Poison Study, Dune, Revenge of the Witch, I Am the Messenger, The Thief, Of Mice and Men, The Dream Thieves, or Lock In? They're all books we both have on our TBR list.

message 18: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (zmobie) | 251 comments Hey Tea and Dee, do either of you have anything in mind? I'm pretty open to whatever. It doesn't look like the three of us have a common to read book. So I'm open to suggestions.

message 19: by Marybeth (last edited Jan 31, 2015 07:22PM) (new)

Marybeth (narutofan14) Abigail wrote: "Marybeth wrote: "Abigail wrote: "Great, thanks Sarah! :)"

I have a list of books i am getting at the end of this week so if you want to pick from these we can do that or read something else. i jus..."

I am reading Dream thieves this month so if you want to do a buddy read with it we can. I can also read poison study and revenge of the witch. :)

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Marybeth wrote: "Abigail wrote: "Marybeth wrote: "Abigail wrote: "Great, thanks Sarah! :)"

I have a list of books i am getting at the end of this week so if you want to pick from these we can do that or read somet..."

Let's do Dream Thieves then! I can set up a thread, when would you like to start?

message 21: by Sarah (new)

https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

Entangled Discussion :)

message 22: by Tea (new)

Tea | 51 comments Amanda wrote: "Hey Tea and Dee, do either of you have anything in mind? I'm pretty open to whatever. It doesn't look like the three of us have a common to read book. So I'm open to suggestions."

Hi Amanda and Dee, maybe we can read some of the books we have in common in our 'to read' lists?
(ex. Looking for Alaska, Lord of the Flies, Intertwined...)

message 23: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (zmobie) | 251 comments I'm up for Looking for Alaska or Lord of the Flies, or even Eragon? What do you think, Dee?

message 24: by Marybeth (new)

Marybeth (narutofan14) Abigail wrote: "Marybeth wrote: "Abigail wrote: "Marybeth wrote: "Abigail wrote: "Great, thanks Sarah! :)"

I have a list of books i am getting at the end of this week so if you want to pick from these we can do t..."

i can start this week. Would you like to start on Monday? do we want to read certain amount of chapters or do we just read as we go?

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Marybeth wrote: "Abigail wrote: "Marybeth wrote: "Abigail wrote: "Marybeth wrote: "Abigail wrote: "Great, thanks Sarah! :)"

I have a list of books i am getting at the end of this week so if you want to pick from t..."

If monday means tomorrow, sounds good! And I can have a schedule or not, I don't really mind either way.

message 26: by Marybeth (new)

Marybeth (narutofan14) Abigail wrote: "Marybeth wrote: "Abigail wrote: "Marybeth wrote: "Abigail wrote: "Marybeth wrote: "Abigail wrote: "Great, thanks Sarah! :)"

I have a list of books i am getting at the end of this week so if you wa..."

I think we can just read as we go. I have classes this week and like 3 papers to write for them so i will be busy with hw. Will you put up the thread for it?

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Marybeth wrote: "Abigail wrote: "Marybeth wrote: "Abigail wrote: "Marybeth wrote: "Abigail wrote: "Marybeth wrote: "Abigail wrote: "Great, thanks Sarah! :)"

I have a list of books i am getting at the end of this w..."

I'll do that now.

message 28: by Marybeth (new)

Marybeth (narutofan14) Abigail wrote: "Marybeth wrote: "Abigail wrote: "Marybeth wrote: "Abigail wrote: "Marybeth wrote: "Abigail wrote: "Marybeth wrote: "Abigail wrote: "Great, thanks Sarah! :)"

I have a list of books i am getting at ..."

thanks

message 29: by Celine (new)

Celine  Dubios (celinedubios12) | 21 comments Sarah wrote: "https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

Entangled Discussion :)"

Okay :) Can't wait

message 30: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (zmobie) | 251 comments Hey Dee and Tea, I was just wondering if either of you had decided what you want to read for this? I'm ready to start whenever we decide.

I'd really like to read Looking for Alaska (or another John Green?), but I'm still open to other suggestions.

message 31: by Tea (new)

Tea | 51 comments Yeah, looking for Alaska would be fine with me, since I have it.

Guess it's only Dee now to respond.

message 32: by Marybeth (new)

Marybeth (narutofan14) Just finished The Dream Thieves (The Raven Cycle, #2) by Maggie Stiefvater and gave it 4 stars. i will be continuing the series i just don't know when i can get the next book. the dream theives was very good even though it took me a while to get into the last part of the book was very good.