Magick and Occult Books discussion

The Chicken Qabalah of Rabbi Lamed Ben Clifford: Dilettante's Guide to What You Do and Do Not Need to Know to Become a Qabalist
Qabalah (Kabbalah + Cabala) > Thoughts on The Chicken Qabalah

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Literate _Leah (literature_leah) I ordered this book after watching the youtube video Frater Kairos did called 'What is Qabalah and Why should I Care?' as it sounded like a pretty accessible introduction.

Im still waiting on it to arrive from Book Depository so I have no opinions as of yet but I was wondering if anyone has read it, used it etc.

Im a pretty fresh beginner so I thought it could be helpful for myself and others to discuss this book and ideas from it as I go.

What are your thoughts guys?

message 2: by Dillon (last edited Jan 30, 2015 08:55PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Dillon Andrews | 5 comments Mod
It's a great book for beginners. The nature of Lon's writing really allows the complexity of the subject to dissolve so that you can approach its study with a proper mindset.

Combine it with a more serious book in tone (perhaps Dion Fortune's Mystical Qabalah). Take some time to draw your own trees and you should have a very solid basis for working with it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiCzo... (If unfamiliar with Hebrew, I'd suggest watching this until you can memorize it).