David Estes Fans and YA Book Lovers Unite! discussion

Snow Like Ashes (Snow Like Ashes, #1)
This topic is about Snow Like Ashes
Archives (Book of the Month) > February 2015 Book of the Month - Snow Like Ashes

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Karen’s Library (last edited Jan 30, 2015 07:01PM) (new)

Karen’s Library | 11320 comments Mod
Snow Like Ashes Snow Like Ashes (Snow Like Ashes, #1) by Sara Raasch won for the February Book of the Month!

But thanks to our events coordinator, Jenny scored and author Sara Raasch Sara Raasch is joining the group for a Q&A starting on February 23rd!!!

Edit: Spoilers are welcome but please hide them with spoiler tabs for those who have not read this book yet. :)

You can discuss below. :) Enjoy!

message 2: by Jenny, Always smiling! :-D (last edited Jan 30, 2015 06:58PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jenny (juliababyjen) | 12932 comments Mod
Can't wait to read this!

I'm also glad the Q&A is later in the month, giving everyone a chance to read it!

Karen’s Library | 11320 comments Mod
Perfect timing, Jenny! You rock! :)

message 4: by David, Mr. Blue Eyes; He's the Best--Ain't no lie!! ;) (new) - added it

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | 10713 comments Mod
AWESOME!

message 5: by Tia (new) - rated it 4 stars

Tia (tia_jenkins) | 207 comments I don't seem to be enjoying this one as much as everyone else has seemed to /:

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Tia ~ єνєяуянιиg нαѕ вєαυту, єνєи ιf иσт єνєяуσиє ¢αи ѕєє ~ wrote: "I don't seem to be enjoying this one as much as everyone else has seemed to /:"

Keep On Reading it xD

It Gets SO Much Better

message 7: by David, Mr. Blue Eyes; He's the Best--Ain't no lie!! ;) (new) - added it

David Estes (davidestesbooks) | 10713 comments Mod
Tia ~ єνєяуянιиg нαѕ вєαυту, єνєи ιf иσт єνєяуσиє ¢αи ѕєє ~ wrote: "I don't seem to be enjoying this one as much as everyone else has seemed to /:"

What is missing for you? I haven't read it, but I'll be watching this thread closely to help me decide :)

Heather (hersecretsmile) | 290 comments This book was a bit of a disappointment for me. I thought the first half of the book was really strong and interesting and the second half was pretty slow and a bit of a mess.

I did enjoy the book overall though. I think Meira and the other characters were a large part of that though.

David Estes Fans and YA Book Lovers Unite!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Snow Like Ashes (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Sara Raasch (other topics)